Jibbers Hso jabber

Jibba jabba

18 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

She looks sad

That she does mate, too hot rubbish air flow, should have probably left me single board in there, but I had to try running 3 on lower wattage, just to see if it would improve things, and so far so good, just at the cost of my veg :wacko:

That said it could be worse, nothing else is dying :bangin: really until I get a new light I shall just use it as a keeping alive cab:rofl:.

Jj.

• Like 1

@Jibba jabba Do you know much about LED buddy? I could do with some guidance for a new project? 

Do I go for a normal unit like mars led or cob? This I don't know. Hps, Yes but LED no  :(

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

I know what I have experienced mate, Quantum boards all the way,

they ain’t really that dear now either, 

Really it depends on what your after?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

Really it depends on what your after?

Normally I'm 600w hps all the way but I don't grow at home no more and passed my grow room over to my brother who's still running the hps. Now, a location has come up for me and it will be all new equipment so I'm thinking if doing all LED for the room. If I was doing hps I could fit 10 lights but as I'm personal grower 10 lights is over kill. As I'll only be doing 8 plants per time 2 x 600 w alternatives would be perfect.

I've seen the quantum boards and cob in various lumen output. This is where I need guidance ;)

Thanks brother  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Against 1200 watt of hps, a pair of hlg550 would absolutely smash it,you if you don’t mind splashing the cash on a diy kit, or you could source parts cheaper, just buy the boards,heat sinks are available pretty much every where, so just the driver again readily available in the uk.

But obviously turning the power down to reach the full potential, still feels weird saying that, oh and lumens are for humans, ppfd,

If it was me I would just buy the boards from the place in USA wing the rest together probably save on postage too,

:yinyang:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

@Jibba jabba Thanks for that info brother. I do think home made with my selection of components would be the best way forward :yep:

Thanks again for the advice mate :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Evening Uk420

Right then I did say a good few months ago that I was growing a Black Dog, So without further ado large.6B0F19BF-A530-41D7-B289-94C7FFED434D.jpeglarge.E4B13505-6F01-43A3-96C4-91193AFEDBB7.jpeg

Probably about a couple of weeks into flower,

She is in coco in a 3.5ltr pot, one of my stupid ideas, well we will see how it turns out.

Ill be back with some more pictures in a week or so.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

On 20/09/2018 at 5:15 PM, Jibba jabba said:

Probably about a couple of weeks into flower,

She is in coco in a 3.5ltr pot, one of my stupid ideas, well we will see how it turns out.

She looks around the 14-21 day stage of bloom mate :yep:

3.5l is a small pot for a plant so let's see what this girl can do. Be interesting to see what the end outcome is :bong:

Have you ever thought about doing a test with say 3 plants?

1 in a 3.5l

1 in a 6-7l

1 in a 11l

This would be very cool to see :yep:

Thanks for dropping back in brother. Please keep us posted as she progresses  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

Have you ever thought about doing a test with say 3 plants?

Yes Mark, thought a bit, was meant to have a few more in with these girls at the moment, but turned out I had 4 boys, so they all got murdered, except a super platinum Girl Scout cookie that I kept a cut of to dust up my old Gsc mum and the other girl that came through, they are from Rgsc. The other boys were subbies animal stomper x psychosis, so the plan was to run 9 in 3.5s but I ended up running just 3 plants in 3.5s, it will be interesting to see how they turn out, could do with multiple feeds really. 

I normally run 6ltr pots 4 or 6 of them, and I should have stuck to it, but live and learn.

So the next run, Hso's Mango Sapphire and Dinafems Gorilla, all 4 are off the ground and settling in there new home,

which consists of a pair of Qb 324’s, running at 200 watts now, a new rhino pro, as they work well, a ram fan and a new ossalation fan, I nearly painted the room too, but thought better of it, 

Take it easy Jj:yinyang:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

So the next run, Hso's Mango Sapphire and Dinafems Gorilla, all 4 are off the ground and settling in there new home,

which consists of a pair of Qb 324’s, running at 200 watts now, a new rhino pro, as they work well, a ram fan and a new ossalation fan, I nearly painted the room too, but thought better of it, 

That's what we like to hear :yep: And by the sound of things a new environment to play with :yep:

Always nice to have some variety in both the plants and grow style :bong:

Thanks for the update buddy :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Alright Uk420.

Right then Black Dog, 

This girl has had a bit of a tough upbringing, I am going to blame the parents :g:

Anyway she has come back strong and is currently around 21 days into flower,large.259C9ED4-01D8-4A14-83FD-53158005B13D.jpeg

large.368E28DB-DA69-4DBC-823D-5513E7C1B8F1.jpeglarge.34EEF880-7734-4DE2-A1B7-4302625E6231.jpeg

Starting to stink nicely, 

I am not to concerned with this purple stem thing that’s starting should I be @HSO-Mark ?

Take care.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

On 29/09/2018 at 3:32 PM, Jibba jabba said:

I am not to concerned with this purple stem thing that’s starting should I be @HSO-Mark ?

Nothing to worry about mate and totally normal  :yep: Due to both parents (BlackBerry kush x Emerald Headband) carrying the purple trait you are going to get some stunning colours coming in the weeks ahead. 

On 29/09/2018 at 3:32 PM, Jibba jabba said:

This girl has had a bit of a tough upbringing, I am going to blame the parents :g:

lol She's pulled though and now looking in tip top shape. That's the parents fault too :yep:

Your coming upto the half way stage of bloom my friend and looking on point ;)

Thanks for the update brother  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Your coming upto the half way stage of bloom my friend and looking on point ;)

Cheers Mark, I’ll keep you posted :hippy:

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 1