Jibbers Hso jabber

Jibba jabba

Nuke those little blighters mate :)

Nice to see you are getting on top of this and the plants are going to benefit greatly  :)

Let's hope this does the trick  :)

I'll be back in the new year mate. Have a good one my friend and as usual thanks for the update  :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

Evening Uk420,

I hope your all nicely stoned and full up and warm.I am.

Well it's been a bit of a battle this last few weeks with the cold and the mite, but dare I say I think I have knocked the shit out of them, for the first few days I could still see signs of them, but I could only find dead ones.

I have given up with batteling the cold moving stuff about to try and accommodate it, the remedy for me was to add more heaters, two in fact, and holding a pot level temp of 21 lights off, so should be good to kick off the flip shortly,

They are getting a nearly a litre a day with some run off.

I tried to put an old white board behind for the pics like, a small effort to try to improve the quality,but if santa had brought me the camera I asked for Christmas instead of more sox this would be a different conversation, anyway I am starting to jabber so here's the pics.First the Asd,large.IMG_2734.JPG

Next the Cmog,large.IMG_2736.JPG

Now the whole room, the two Hso plants are in the middle right ish.large.IMG_2737.JPG

I think I am gonna sling a net over the lot tommorow give them a day or so to settle in then flip em.

Take it easy, cheers, Jj:yinyang:

• Like 4

Happy new year all at uk420:bong:

Right then, I have stuck to the plan, the net is in place over 6 plants in the groom, the 2 Hso plants and 4 of me girl Scout cookies I have been playing with for a while now,I hope you don't mind @HSO-Mark.

The Cmog has more growth on her than the Asd at the mo and is filling her space well.

The room was flipped Friday, yes I am quite sure of that,Friday it was.

Now with the net in place it is a bit of a jungle,but I will give it a fair bash up over the next week or two while the plants are stretching.

Temps have been great min of 21, max of 26.

Feed has been the same AN coco grow a&b 1.25 ml per litre, I will probably introduce some bloom towards the end of the first week, I'll see how the stretch goes first. 

Now the pics First up the Cmog.large.IMG_2786.JPG

Next the Asd.large.IMG_2787.JPG

Finally the whole room.large.IMG_2785.JPG

That's me lot then,cheers. Take care.Jj :yinyang:

• Like 8

Cheers @golf.007 :yep:

yeah man it's full, tho I have a bit of Cmog above me heater that got a little scorched, so that's been moved again. Think I said before not sure how stretchy thease are, only one way to find out.Cheers Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

On 01/01/2018 at 2:00 PM, Jibba jabba said:

Right then, I have stuck to the plan, the net is in place over 6 plants in the groom, the 2 Hso plants and 4 of me girl Scout cookies I have been playing with for a while now,I hope you don't mind

I don't mind one bit mate :)

Always nice to see other genetics grown with ours  :yep:

It sounds like you are on top of the past issue and temps look to be a lot more stable? 

That screen has filled out very well. Multiple, potential budsites and overall everything is looking great  :yep:

Going to be an interesting flower show. I have my seat, front and centre  :)

Happy New year mate and as usual thank you for the support and thread update very much appreciated!

Looking great :bong:

Until next time :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 3

Good morning folks.

Day 10 Flower.

Min temp 20.3. Max 26.7.

Feed, AN grow a&b 1.25 ml per litre & AN bloom a&b 1.25ml per litre.

The Hso girls are taking a litre a day easy now.

The Cmog is taking control of her space nicely with her massive fan leaves spreading out.

The Asd seams a bit slower to stretch as much, might put a little pot under it to raise her slightly.

The Gsc are chipping along as expected,I am thinking of doing a side by side for taste and yeild on the 4 girls. Using carboload and big bud on a pair of them and just a&b on the other pair. I have used both before and I was going to chuck it away the other day and I just thought I haven't really given them a proper go, so I am gonna.

Heres the pics then,large.IMG_2813.JPG

The whole room,large.IMG_2812.JPG

Little pre flower,

large.IMG_2815.JPGThe Asd

large.IMG_2811.JPG

I gotta tell you about the Lot5evoxpsychosis that I dragged up, left most of it to cure for 3 weeks and it was amazing,lots of flavour in it spicy hashy flavour, oily as a bastard, reckon it would squish well, threw a few more beans in for a mum.Cheers then, Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

Got a lovely even canopy there, lots of colas ready to form, can really see how the netting works during the stretch phase to get that canopy spread out and even. I find the sat doms take to it much better, my black dogs dont really need it and i may take it off but leave the truthbands net on. Its great for a multi strain too.

Atb

• Like 4

Beautiful looking canopy :) Half way through the stretch phase and the bud sites are starting to develope and developing well :yep:

That work in the early stage is now paying off. Another 7-10 days of stretch and development and then we will see these ladies kick into beautiful bud production  :yep:

Going to get interesting over the next few weeks and I'm glad I've got my seat for this flower show  :bong:

As always things look great and thank you for the diary update and added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time keep up the great work!

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

Morning Uk420 hope your all well.

Day 16 flower.

Things are really going on now and all the plants are well into their positions and just reaching for the stars. Over the last week I have done a little bit of tucking of stems and trimming off the light blocking fan leaves, mainly the Cmog, which is stretching like a mother fucker, bullying the Gsc plants either side of it, it's having a go at the Asd's space too.The Asd has filled its little space well with lots of little  budlets, here's one,

large.IMG_2858.JPG

Another one of the Cmog

large.IMG_2857.JPG

The last pic is of the whole room, I am fairly happy with the fill of the net, there are a few gaps here and there but hey maybe next time,large.IMG_2856.JPG

As i said last week side by side Nutes, the two Gsc plants on the right hand side top and bottom have had the extra big bud and some carboload, do my eyes deceive me or do they look a fair bit larger than the left? Interesting.

Temps have been sweet, min 21, max 26,

Feed for the hso girls has been worked up to 2 ml pl of bloom a&b and 1ml pl of grow worked down from just above that.

The girls have been having the same plus the big bud every time at 1ml pl and the carboload every other feed at 1ml pl.

All plants are watered till run off at least 10% every time,

Thats me there then, take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 5

I'm looking for these gaps you are talking about, where are they hiding? Reminds me of my tent at the mo and I know that is going to get way crowded as the buds start filling.

It's good to know that the CMOGS are stretchy as I'll be running some in the next grow and it's always good to be prepared. Thanks for the update.

• Like 3

Everything is looking spot on my friend  :)

You have a great canopy,  stretch is very close to being over and you can now clearly see those budsites eager to show us what they can do :)

Under 3 weeks into bloom and already some nice flowers forming :) the next few weeks are going to get interesting and fast :yep:

Your grow room parameters are bang on and nutrients must be correct as zero signs of deficiency or nutrient burn. 

Some really nice work!

As always mate thank you for the diary update and added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time  :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 2

Morning Uk420.

Day 23 flower.

Right then Monday again, I don't really know where these weeks keep going? 

Anyway all the girls are well into flower now and I am pretty confident that the stretch is over.

Feeding just bloom now, @ 1.5mlpl 

on the Hso girls, and the two on the left, the two in the right hand corners have had extra. The Hso girls are taking a litre every day with run off, the larger Corner girls are getting 2.

Temps have been lovely min of 20, max of 27.

Now for the pics, sorry still on my phone. Whole lot,large.IMG_2884.JPG

Cmog budlets long fat hairy bits,

large.IMG_2885.JPG

large.IMG_2886.JPG

Reaching for the stars,

large.IMG_2889.JPG

Now the Asd,large.IMG_2888.JPG

Much different structure compared with the other, really looking forward to smashing my brain in with this one.

large.IMG_2887.JPG

There we go then, is am hoping that the Cmog fills out to massive kolas. Take care everybody:yinyang:Jj.

• Like 7