Jibbers Hso jabber

Jibba jabba

@Jibba jabba :yep:

@Owderb do you know what the active ingredient is in that mate? Can you use it later on in flower?

Sorry.. I googled it.

Do you know anyone thats used it late in flower?

Edited by tigseyjnr
updated
  • Like 2

Effective against eggs, larvae, and adult stage mites!

Spider Mite Protection Spray by Spray & Grow is a foliar spray that feeds your plants and helps to protect against spider mites. Because of its organic composition Spider Mite Protection Spray is completely safe to use in any stage of plant growth. All our sprays can be used combined with natural spider mite enemies like bees and predatory mites.

How does it work?

Spider Mite Protection Spray’s proprietary formula includes several plant extracts and salts. The combination of these ingredients provide effective protection against spider mites in all stages. With the addition of a foliar nutrient, our spray ensures that plants also get an additional boost to help the plant recover from a mite infestation quicker.

Not sure mate but they reckon its an organic composition

I always recommend spraying them with different products so they dont get immune 

Owd

• Like 4

Thanks mate. Might have to get some of this to add to the collection

2 minutes ago, Owderb said:

I always recommend spraying them with different products so they dont get immune

Nice one :yep: Was meant to mention that to Jibba.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Owderb said:

Another product thats been getting good feedback at my local shop is Spray and Grow Plant Protection concentrate. I haven't tried it myself but a friend of mine said it wiped his out. There's one for mites and one for thrips. 

Owd

I have also herd good things about this product :yep:@Owderb thank you so much for dropping by the HSO support forum  :yep:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 2

The girls are definitely going to  appreciate the extra medium and the potting up could be contributing to the slow growth rate :yep:

Thanks for the continued support and updates mate!

Until the next one :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jibba jabba said:

Cheers for you imput @Owderb can't seam to find that online, also thanks @HSO-Mark as always :yep:

Take care.Jj:yinyang:

Sorry for the external link :)

Here you go mate :yep:

@Owderb does your shop have a link to replace this one to show the recommended product?

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Owderb said:

@HSO-Mark

Sorry mate but we can't put links to shops unless they are sponsors :)

Owd

@Owderb Sorry mate :)

That's why I asked if you had one to replace it with :yep:

Sorry again :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 2

High uk420.

Firstly I hope your all well and warm as it's still cold as a bastard out there.

Right now on to my every continuing battle with the mite, the new stuff I have ordered has arrived, I am very pleased with the delivery good old Royal Mail, large.IMG_2687.JPG

Spider Mite Protection Spray, by spray and grow is what I have received along with a little sample bottle of something called Transport, by optic foliar, and a hand written note with a few tips, looks fairly straight forward to me, 7.5 ml of transport and 50 ml of spider mite protection spray per litre of water then spray the plant, it does say you can use it light on as well, and a leaflet with a load more probably great products,so I am going to stop waffling and get down me shed.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 6

Cheers @stu914 :yep:

The battle is due to commence at approximately 1400 hrs today, I am  going in on my own with no sign of reinforcements and limited munitions but it is a operation where defeat is no longer an option, if I have not reported back by 1500 hrs prompt you should consider that I have fallen in action, fellow commerades I bid you well,Jj:badass::ninja:

• Like 3

The operation commenced as planned, the weapon was deployed as required.

The enemy fought a courageous battle and were determined to penetrate my full frontal vanguard position, so as I steamed in weapon in hand the enemy where every where I was looking for cover between releasing rounds, then out of knowhere I saw what I can only describe as an oil filled radiator, so I took the opportunity to suppress the constant enemy onslaught form behind the cover provided from it.Then all of a sudden a shimmer of brightness glimmered on the distant eastern horizon, the sun was coming up behind me, so with the enemy in front of me blinded and dazed by the glorious morning sun as  I searched for my radio to contact the extraction team to meet me at the pick up point, but I appeared to have lost it, so in a rush of adrenaline I reloaded jumped from cover released the remaining weapons and got on my toes.

As I said the first stage of the operation is now under way, stage 2 is set for an undisclosed date yet to be announced.

Take care all, over and out Jj:yinyang:

• Like 4

Good work mate,  hope it works for you :yep:

12 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

stage 2 is set for an undisclosed date yet to be announced

5 days time's :nuke:

• Like 3