Jibbers Hso jabber

Jibba jabba

Alright uk420.

That Amherst has done me again this morning, lovely.

Firstly I would like to say thanks to @HSO-Mark for sending me the beans,

Anyway as promised I have popped some Bubbas gift along with some Black dog, 2 strains I have heard great noises about,and I am very much looking forward to smoking,vaping,dabbing and generally consuming the finished buds.

So they started life the other day, sunk them in some water first, then straight into a little bit of coco,under 90 watts,

A pair of Black Dogs,

large.96B26BED-EFA0-4A1D-A956-6F0438F520EF.jpeg

Bubbas Gift on the left, Black Dogs on the right 

large.E662D808-2797-4851-B498-B705121E1227.jpeg

Nearly there.

large.3E2291BA-9391-4F95-AAB3-F0C3F823C0DF.jpeg

Happy Sunday folks.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

Your more than welcome for the seeds my friend and thank you for getting them wet and started  :yep:

A lot of people really do underestimate a good cure and by the sound of things that Amherst sour diesel is smoking and smelling like pure fire  :haveadab:

Will you be keeping this thread going with black dog and bubbas gift mate or will you be starting a separate diary?, either way is super cool with me :)

Thanks for dropping back in with the extra feedback from the Amherst sour diesel.  Enjoy in the sun mate :bong:

Until next time :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

Will you be keeping this thread going with black dog and bubbas gift mate or will you be starting a separate diary?,

I am gonna keep this one going, as to try and keep all my Hso adventures in one place:yep: much less chance of me forgetting about it, oh and good to see you back mate, 

• Like 2

@Jibba jabba Great news mate :bong: makes sense to have a rolling HSO diary which I hope to keep going for many years to come :yep:

Thanks for the welcome back brother :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

a rolling HSO diary which I hope to keep going for many years to come :yep:

Me to:yep:

• Like 2

@Jibba jabba Well work our way through the HSO line up mate :bong:

Thanks so much with the HSO support  :yep:

Oh would you be interested in the "Exclusive" test program for HSO? 

large.20180504_214624.png

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

@HSO-Mark 

I don’t see why not, tho I have a fair bit on at the moment with the pot noodle, the purple girls, some zkittoz and more recently super platinum Girl Scout cookies,

So it’s quite busy in me veg room at the moment. But there’s always next time:yep:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, weedouk420 said:

mega result that m8 

Cheers mate, hopefully better yet to come,

@Splooge yeah mate give it a go, sure you’ll be pleased.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 1

@Jibba jabba If all goes to plant this will be a rotating test thread. New strains will be cooking in along with new growers so I'm sure you'll be in the next run  ;)

Kind regards

Mark..

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Right morning Uk420.

So then the Hso girls, so what can I say out of all the seeds Mark gave me I have one plant alive, obviously doing to much all at once my brain is melting, so the death chamber continues to be keeping them all alive, just, basically not enough good light, shit air flow and hot a very hot thing, I am planning on getting a couple more boards soon hopefully,or just fucking off the veg side and doing single runs, but I would rather keep both sides going.

Anyway Black Dog about 5/6 weeks old?large.7FA6CA1D-320D-4130-B27A-13881088899D.jpeg

she isnt to happy, till next time:yinyang: Jj.

• Like 1

@Jibba jabba by the sound of things the heat is causing you issues also :(

She looks sad brother  :( I think she need a repot and a few days in an environment that is not to hot. I know this is not easy due to the heat wave :)

If you can pot her up she, get her situated and under some light she will perk up. She's just looking stressed which can be corrected but she does need some tlc  ;)

I'll keep dropping in brother but my vacation is coming :) as you know :yep:

Thanks for the update brother  :haveadab:

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

• Like 1