Jibbers Hso jabber

Jibba jabba

Afternoon Uk420.

So here were are at day 28 of flower for the Black Dog, large.A3AA19BA-63D2-4D89-B84A-373C3EF8AA06.jpeglarge.8293C99D-0932-4907-830B-BD0D6891436F.jpeglarge.36AEE2DE-7D1B-42B9-A278-D6EFF852DFDD.jpeglarge.2ABA81A9-FFEE-4502-8B79-32798E0A5A20.jpeg

Filling out well, so far a pleasure to watch grow, and she smells very fruity, also now getting fed twice a day.

Take it easy.Jj:hippy:

• Like 5

Buds are filling our really well buddy and with Black D.O.G being one of the fastest finishing strains on the HSO menu(45-55 day's). I would say your just past the half way point of bloom :yep:

Looking in great shape my friend  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Looking in great shape my friend  :bong:

Cheers Mark, yes it is definitely holding its own against the other may I add slightly quicker girls in the  room, 

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 1

Alright Uk420.

So here we go with a pair of Mango Sapphires from @HSO-Mark so cheers mate :yep: probably a couple of weeks old.

large.9E816653-0571-4199-9B00-B53C0B24DA42.jpeg

They are all n the other side of the cab, on 18/6 under my new Hlg Quantum boards, made with nicha leds the whole lot is 80&90 cri, so probably not ideal for veg but will do the job nicely for flower, tho they are on a fairly large(about 3 foot) heat sink and I am really finding it hard to resist the temptation to cut it in half and run them side ways, I’ll see how it goes. Currently set too 200watts, at about 24 inches high.

Also I replaced my old wanky fans, I brought a ram 4’ rvk type for the exhaust, treated myself to an sms fan controller with a temperature probe to save a fair amount of faffing about, and a little 6’ circulation fan, so a bit of getting used to the new equipment and I’ll be away.

• Like 3

2 nice looking young ones and a grow room upgrade  :yep:

Your plants always look a lush dark green :bong:

Fine work good sir :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Evening Uk420

Hso’s Sapphire Mango a week or so on, large.C28DD178-B3F4-43A1-BD46-DC11C3CDF4EF.jpeglarge.B3191E49-2428-4187-B3E0-D7CBF94E0690.jpeglarge.6CC378C0-CFF4-4B60-8AB0-90178F32B6B5.jpeglarge.35BB527F-0D73-4819-965A-5AE8A45D0920.jpeg

Topped them both, nice bit of side growth, I’ll probably pot them up in a few days.

• Like 3

Nice job on the topping brother and I agree a pot up is in the not to distant future  :yep:

As always things look good in @Jibba jabba Garden :yep:

Thanks for the update mate ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Black Dog Day 51 Flower.

Same plant buds look quite different.

large.AADA60F1-FDD4-4605-B997-3995B9C26BB5.jpeg

Leaves are starting to darken, let’s see how black this dog goes.

large.261831B6-DEAD-493D-B74B-40900322050E.jpeg

Take me it easy.Jj:skin_up:

• Like 4

@Jibba jabba Your in the home stretch mate :yep:

Those buds look super densely structured, leaves are running out of stored feed and the time is coming to get those scissors out and your fingers sticky  :bong:

Do you have a harvest day in mind buddy?

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

o you have a harvest day in mind buddy?

As long as it starts with a jibba and ends with a Y at the end it all good with me.

Probably ten days left maybe more, I’ll keep an eye on it :hippy:

Take care mate.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rick Grimes said:

It’s not a strain I’ve paid any attention to so I’ll be interested in hearing your thoughts on it when finished pal.

Well that was my thoughts when mark suggested it for me, tho I have seen a couple of growers with it, smells extremely fruity and sure is a dense bit of bud, I’ll be back when it’s all done with a proper smoke report, we’ll as proper as i am ever going to get that is:headpain:

Take it easy. Jj:hippy:

• Like 2