Jibbers Hso jabber

Jibba jabba

11 hours ago, Rick Grimes said:

That Black DOGs a lovely looking plant @Jibba jabba. It’s not a strain I’ve paid any attention to so I’ll be interested in hearing your thoughts on it when finished pal.

For some reason this strain has flown under people's radar but the ones that have tried it have all been super positive about the strain.

It will be interesting to get @Jibba jabba thoughts when completed. 

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

Afternoon Uk420,

So Day 56 I think, Black Dog,

large.DCF4387D-5A4B-477D-AF86-A717CCC11B86.jpeglarge.9CF934E2-35CF-4C45-A7B6-AE13171F3869.jpeglarge.54DB0B96-D64E-4DAD-9852-2FA375151FA1.jpeg

A few more days should finish her off nicely.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 5

Afternoon Uk420.

Right then the Mango Sapphire’s are chipping along nicely and are starting to give off a light pong, after I potted them up the side growth shot up quite well, one of the girls hasn’t taken the harsh training as well as the other but the duck tape will help her hang in there while she recovers,

large.5F2ADC49-E8B9-417E-8107-19B0E78366F6.jpeglarge.85AC7540-56A6-4C85-803C-FCDA70625B6C.jpeglarge.B6514D34-1D9A-43E7-9543-EBB402590301.jpeglarge.E0E89848-E41E-44AA-A1B3-77EA2FDDEE8E.jpeg

Oh I forgot to say, Turned me light right up now I reckon these girls will take it,I haven’t checked to see what the actual wattage is on the max, supposed to be 320, but I am sure it’s more, I’ll report back once I have checked it out.

Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

Your super close with the Black dog brother and I must say some lovely Autumn colours and those buds look super densely structured  ;)

Mango sapphire are looking good and I'm sure they can now handle more lumens ;)

Are you using a dimmable light mate?

I know some led,s come dialed down and if you know what you are doing the wattage can be boosted but this is new to me. 

Things look great from this end my friend  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Are you using a dimmable light mate?

Yes mate Hlg Meanwell A type, running a pair of Hlg 324’s which use Nicha leds 757’s I think,which are the bollocks, more powerful than the lm516c as far as I can work out, so yes mate we’ll dimmable, just turned them up as the girls are more established now and I have the hight  to play with, mind you only 24 inches  above the canopy and all is good so far.

Oh and before I forget the black dog is coming down today, Not quite as amber as I would have liked, but I have to get on with it, I’ll get a couple of pics later.

• Like 2

On 07/11/2018 at 7:39 AM, Jibba jabba said:

Oh and before I forget the black dog is coming down today

Great news  ;)

How did you find our Black dog trimming wise mate?

Also, Did you manage any pre/post harvest shots? Would love to see how they faired before the chop :yep:

As you know LED is new to me but I'm learning. Very interesting and I do see in the next 5 years our trusted hps will have a viable competitor  ;)

Interesting times :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

in the next 5 years our trusted hps will have a viable competitor  ;)

:headpain:

Hope you are well mate, I had one of my wisdom teeth pulled out the other week so I haven’t really been myself.

I thought I posted some already, I’ll just have a look and see in my album,

ta darrr,

large.6C90B004-8F5E-4E21-A52C-C01514841178.jpeglarge.8EACFE55-E75D-4939-8F4D-6F9119C2329D.jpeglarge.FAAD8C3F-65FD-435C-A273-A10E1E5ECC90.jpeg

That was on the chop down day, I have yet to trim her up as I wanted to dry it slow, I knew I had some,

I’ll get an update for the mangos too,

• Like 4

@Jibba jabba Ouch, wisdom teeth hurt coming out. I'm due a dentist trip myself which I'm putting of as much as possible  :(

Now onto more positive things. You must admit those colours are stunning :yep:

Beautiful work brother that once cured is going to be some fine herb :)

Really nice looking plant and I'll look out for a mango update when you get the time my friend  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

10 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

onto more positive things. You must admit those colours are stunning :yep:

Oh the colours are great, 

As is the taste, unique, very I would say, I have tasted similar flavours but not all together, it’s a bit overwhelming at the mo with me tooth and that, but most definitely going to be run again next year, a groom full of it, it been great Mark thanks for putting it all together.

Jj:yinyang:

• Like 1

On 15/11/2018 at 6:58 AM, Jibba jabba said:

it been great Mark thanks for putting it all together.

No problem brother  :yep:

When you get over your tooth extraction you'll get your flavour sense back then you can really enjoy this emerald triangle treasure  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Alright Uk420.

So the days are just flying by lately, probably because a large Christmas shaped bill that I can’t afford is on the way, but I have a shit load of excellent quality bud to keep me going so it’s not all bad.

As I said in another thread I got in a bit of a panic about not having any plants flowering, so flipped they were, yesterday was day 14 Flower, anyway some pics.large.409FAA85-65D7-4423-861C-60C0D21C6A99.jpeglarge.5861C969-C7FC-41A8-B67E-7F850038A872.jpeglarge.1698EDF0-7D11-4732-99C9-4CC0CDA095F2.jpeg

In regards to the streach, I would say +1, a little bit less than The gorillas, but they were slightly taller when flipped, also these mangos appear more hungry than the others, so I’ll up it slowly see how it goes,  Temps are a bit low but hopefully now the other heater is also in there it should be alright, if not I’ll be making a new door which might be causing a slight bit of leakage, we will see, take it easy.

Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

On 22/11/2018 at 8:23 AM, Jibba jabba said:

In regards to the streach, I would say +1, a little bit less than The gorillas, but they were slightly taller when flipped, also these mangos appear more hungry than the others, so I’ll up it slowly see how it goes

That's not a bad stretch at all brother  :yep:

From what I'm seeing from other grows with Mango Sapphire is she can be one hungry lady with some grows I've seen have been pushing the e.c to 2.2 which imo is high. 

Take the nutrient dose up gradually mate and things will be fine ;)

All is well in here  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Evening Uk420,

Day 22 Flower,

The Mango Sapphires have continued to streach, still look a bit hungry despite upping the food, been feeding her 2.5 ml pl of bloom and a ml of grow per litre, can see this girl eating me out of house and home, that said I am backing away from the grow now so I’ll increase the bloom.large.047E7C6F-07E8-4ACA-9E63-F1931028AF41.jpeg large.D06894A8-A985-4FA6-9683-D1B774AEBC40.jpeg

Temps have been a min of 20 degrees c and max of 29. Feeding her every day about a litre with some run off.

Take it easy, Jj:yinyang:

• Like 4

On 29/11/2018 at 6:36 PM, Jibba jabba said:

Temps have been a min of 20 degrees c and max of 29. Feeding her every day about a litre with some run off.

Take it easy, Jj

Keep doing what you are doing my friend. Things looking in great shape. No signs of deficiency or stress and some fine looking flowers being formed  :bong:

Looking good brother  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Alright Uk420,

So then the mangos, they are gorillas.

From now on when I pop a bean I will write on a tag the name and stick it in the pot, 

I thought on the last update they were looking very similar but now they are almost identical, in looks and smell, so I’ll get some pics and update the other thread later.

Watch this space for some actual Mango Sapphire coming soon,

• Like 2