first grow ever industrial plant auto cbd

itsmeithink

4 hours ago, samhigh said:

@botanics how many days did yours go?

About nine to ten weeks mate for the IP CBD, I took mine around nine and thought at the time a 70 day cook would be lovely :yep:

• Like 3

15 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Looking spot on bud, they have turned round and come on well nicely.

There is a few weeks left in them yet.

Dont be afraid to up the bloom a bit if you start to see any fade and watch out on the very tip of the very newest leaves on the buds to see if you are overdoing it.

I can see these girls cracking on now and if you keep em fed you will have some big fat colas.

Dont be in a rush. A week extra will mean ounces extra

thank you kind sir :bong:

upped them to 3.5ml/l with app it again to 4 in a couple of days after I've done day 50 pics.

• Like 3

You've brought them round well mate, the leaves are perky and they're fattening up well :yep:

The bloom at the levels you're giving will provide plenty sugars for flowering, there's plenty smell of molasses in PM ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jadenugs said:

You've brought them round well mate, the leaves are perky and they're fattening up well :yep:

The bloom at the levels you're giving will provide plenty sugars for flowering, there's plenty smell of molasses in PM ;)

Thanks for the advice/compliments m8 :yep:

looked at adding some liquid molasses in , just unsure to be honest, @Fragg, added molasses into his bloom phase, on his auto grow of this strain,

think id be best to leave alone and get this one under my belt.

Did a bit of de-foliation round my bud sites today when i watered them, took quite a bit off i think,

is it ok to leave the cut off leaves on top of the compost in the pots or ?

Edited by itsmeithink
typo
  • Like 2

@itsmeithink

I gave mine Molasses as I'm not using PM nutes which as Mr Nugs correctly states has lots of Molasses in, it stinks of the stuff and is one of its secret ingredients ;) You shouldn't need any extra on top yourself :) 

HTH mate :oldtoker:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fragg said:

@itsmeithink

I gave mine Molasses as I'm not using PM nutes which as Mr Nugs correctly states has lots of Molasses in, it stinks of the stuff and is one of its secret ingredients ;) You shouldn't need any extra on top yourself :) 

thanks for looking in and the advice m8, i read all your diaries b4 i started , hell i think i read all the diaries on autos of dinafem before i started,

nothing prepares you for having actual plants in front of you though.

Thank you

• Like 2

I wouldn't leave the leaves you've trimmed on top of the pots mate. And I'd take all dead leaves that drop out of your grow space too. They'd be ok to compost I think if you were mixing your own supersoil. You defo don't want anything rotting and attracting pests and pathogens ;)

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, jadenugs said:

I wouldn't leave the leaves you've trimmed on top of the pots mate. And I'd take all dead leaves that drop out of your grow space too. They'd be ok to compost I think if you were mixing your own supersoil. You defo don't want anything rotting and attracting pests and pathogens ;)

im on it first thing in morning m8, ill clear them all away and dispose of them.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, itsmeithink said:

thanks for looking in and the advice m8, i read all your diaries b4 i started , hell i think i read all the diaries on autos of dinafem before i started,

nothing prepares you for having actual plants in front of you though.

Thank you

Cool I hope you found some useful info in there mate, you are right tho nothing prepares you for having your own plants and nothing will teach you better than those plants too ;) Just be patient and she will teach you all you need to know  :oldtoker:

• Like 4

cleared up all the leaves out of pots and had another trim round bud sites. they grow and reposition overnight .

upped bloom to 4ml/l & 1ml/l calmag.. they looked fine when i went in today no note burns or anything untoward so thought why not up it and see where i end up,

ill post some photos tomorrow which is day 50,

• Like 1

@botanics,@blackpoolbouncer, @samhigh, @jadenugs,@topdraw

righto people, 

can't update pics as run out of time today to snap them , its been manic, they coming along lovely i think.

still on 4ml/l OT bloom & 1ml/l calmag., had another trim/tuck today to keep all bud sites in the light.

what are your thoughts on upping light to 750 now I'm on the home straight?

im upto day 50 now on all plants.

the sweet seeds nurse auto cbd strain says 56 days in total, @Fragg, recommended going 7 days over ,

now I'm not very thc friendly as i suffer from anxiety , i prefer the old soap hash highs tbh that left u fully capable but in good spirits and giggly/hungry then sleepy .

which is why i chose even cbd trains or higher to combat the anxiety effects too much thc gives.

( much ramblings lol )

should i start flushing the sweet seeds strains now at day 50 to harvest on day 64ish or earlier ( ill post pics tomorrow night promise )

and what colour trichomes should i be looking for to reduce anxiety. 50/50 or ?

many thanks friends and any advice appreciated

• Like 3

With pm I'd go full strength pretty much till the end. Second to last feed at half strength and the last feed just water. 

Drop the calmag 2 weeks before chop or thereabouts.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

With pm I'd go full strength pretty much till the end. Second to last feed at half strength and the last feed just water. 

Drop the calmag 2 weeks before chop or thereabouts.

u are a star m8, forever thankful

• Like 1

@itsmeithink

Regarding when to chop for anxiety, with normal strains I would suggest waiting until most of your trichomes have turned cloudy, but with the high CBD strains I wouldn't worry as the THC content is quite low and the CBD has a relaxing effect too. :smokin:

• Like 2

High thc can make me anxious as well mate so when I'm doing normal photos I take them to mostly cloudy and 20-30% amber but this can spoil the effects too much and make it too sedative. Like Fragg says not to worry with a high CBD strain. The CBD actually cancels out the undesired effects of too much thc ;) I think I took my IPcbd to 10 weeks and there wasn't much thc  effect in it. Proper relaxing and good for getting to sleep. My Purple Orange CBD was different though and there seems to be more thc than there was in the IPcbd . This gives more of a head buzz but the cbd soon takes over and levels it out. I took them to 78-80 days as well because work got in the way.

• Like 2