first grow ever industrial plant auto cbd

itsmeithink

20 hours ago, samhigh said:

congrats on your first grow, great job. nothing like smoking your own. what you running next?

thanks for looking in again m8, can't wait till they cured right.

I'm doing dinafem white widow auto cbd x 2 and dinafem critical+ auto cbd x 2, just ordered them on the 2x1 black friday deal.:yep:

• Like 5

10 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Lovely fat colas mate, well done :yep:

Thanks m8. could not of got there without all the help i received on here , its a fantastic community

• Like 2

2 hours ago, botanics said:

That's the job mate, they filled out and cooked lovely :yep:

Well done on the grow @itsmeithink smashed it bud ;)  and around it all goes again :v: 

Thanks m8y , they all filled out nicely to be honest some of them were as thick as my hand.

just ordered my next few runs on the black friday deal at dinafem so have enough seeds for 9 months for £53.

thats 4 plants ( at hopefully 100% germ ) at 6/8 oz a time and the seeds i have coming =12 seeds so should last me and hopefully give me 18/24oz in 10 months = HOLY FUCK !!!

I COULD SMOKE ALL DAY EVERYDAY ON THAT LOL, and I'm a lightweight still scared of it lol.

Many thanks as always and see u hopefully on my next adventure, i promise ill get a proper camera for next grow as my iPhone is f**ked.  :yep:

• Like 4

Nice to see the 3 industrial plant auto cbd are now down and day 70 is spot on mate :yep: I have had a few growers in the USA who have had this strain tested and best results for CBD was from day 67-77 so percect timing :yep:

Glad you took advantage of our black Friday deal. You got a deal and hopefully you will document another Dinafem adventure on UK420  :) win-win lol

This has been a real nice grow to follow, some excellent members dropping in and I would say a very nice end harvest. Thank you to all members that dropped by and offered advice  :yep:

All that is left now is a good cure then you can try out this strain and finish this diary with a great smoke report  :)

You have done a fine job and it has been a pleasure to follow along  :)

Thank you for taking the time to do a pre harvest update and thank you for the continued support and added pictures very much appreciated!

Will pop back in on the next update when all will be dry and cured  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 4

On 26/11/2017 at 7:51 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

Nice to see the 3 industrial plant auto cbd are now down and day 70 is spot on mate :yep: I have had a few growers in the USA who have had this strain tested and best results for CBD was from day 67-77 so percect timing :yep:

Glad you took advantage of our black Friday deal. You got a deal and hopefully you will document another Dinafem adventure on UK420  :) win-win lol

This has been a real nice grow to follow, some excellent members dropping in and I would say a very nice end harvest. Thank you to all members that dropped by and offered advice  :yep:

All that is left now is a good cure then you can try out this strain and finish this diary with a great smoke report  :)

You have done a fine job and it has been a pleasure to follow along  :)

Thank you for taking the time to do a pre harvest update and thank you for the continued support and added pictures very much appreciated!

Will pop back in on the next update when all will be dry and cured  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

yep seemed the right day at day 70 to take them down among many fellow growers so followed their lead, they all in pitch blank tent at 18-20degrees now.

sweet seeds are about 1o/11 days drying now so will move them into jars the next couple of days to cure them.

• Like 2

@botanics, @samhigh, @Topdraw, @jadenugs, @blackpoolbouncer

jarred the first 2 up today after 14 day cure and they were very dry tbh, put them in 1 jar to start , then into 2 jars with a 62% boveda pack in each.

any tips on rehydrating them a bit or should i let nature take its turn?

they were in tent with 18-20 degrees, 30-50 humidity with a fan gently over them and total darkness.

weighed in at 165g for the pair, all stems removed 

here is pic of the first 2 i cropped, sweet seeds nurse auto cbd, 

large.IMG_0972.jpg

any advice appreciated as always kind people :yep: stay safe

• Like 7

They soften up a bit once in the jar mate and not so brittle as the innermost moisture is drawn through and evens out throughout the buds..be fine and I wish I had a full jar of well grown bud tbh but I've a bit of a wait yet :( ...you'll enjoy that herb after spending the time and effort growing it...how it should be @itsmeithink :v:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, botanics said:

They soften up a bit once in the jar mate and not so brittle as the innermost moisture is drawn through and evens out throughout the buds..be fine and I wish I had a full jar of well grown bud tbh but I've a bit of a wait yet :( ...you'll enjoy that herb after spending the time and effort growing it...how it should be @itsmeithink :v:

Thanks m8y as always. yes they were brittle as hell, just moving them about and off the string lines ended up with a shit load left in the bottom of the box , which i scraped into the jar at the end.   ; )

if you were near me id happily donate you some,

• Like 4

Like Botanics said mate but also the bovedas should take the humidity back up a bit if you've dried them out too much. I wouldn't know for sure as I've always trusted my drying methods and have only recently started using them and haven't had buds that were too dry. It all takes a bit of practice to perfect it but if you ever do dry them out that much that there isn't enough moisture left to even out through the jar you could always chuck a couple of leaves in from your next vegging plants ;)

• Like 4

On 29/11/2017 at 3:20 PM, jadenugs said:

Like Botanics said mate but also the bovedas should take the humidity back up a bit if you've dried them out too much. I wouldn't know for sure as I've always trusted my drying methods and have only recently started using them and haven't had buds that were too dry. It all takes a bit of practice to perfect it but if you ever do dry them out that much that there isn't enough moisture left to even out through the jar you could always chuck a couple of leaves in from your next vegging plants ;)

thanks m8

humidity is creeping back up now thankfully so i should end up with some top drawer high cod bud to toke on.

it started off at 40% humidity and now unto 59% and they feeling a bit less flakey , burping them 2 times a day atm.so looking all good m8y thank you.

i will jar and weigh up up the load of ipacbd on monday and get some bovedas in them which will be day 12 of drying for them, i figured i will take them down a bit earlier than the sweet seeds were a bit too dry to be honest and the stems are cracking now .

many thanks as always

Edited by itsmeithink
  • Like 4

Sounds like a plan dude :yep:

A little tip with the IPcbd. Those buds are fucking fat lol So with bovedas at 62% I would break into the middle of a fat bud every now and then and check the middle. I personally think 62 is a little high for fat buds just in case there is any excess moisture right in the middle that could rot your buds from the inside before all the moisture has equalised through the buds. I reckon they should do bovedas at 58%. Enjoy your smokes dude :)

• Like 3

Nice to see the buds in the jars and curing away  :bong:

The boveda packs work fantastic and will get that humidity back up and stable in no time :yep:

What was the end yield mate and what so you think of the end product so far?

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

sorry about the late reply people, lives been manic atm, we have a very seasonal (xmas) business and its all hands at the pump .

all dried and started curing the ipacbd .

finished weights off 3 plants is :   264g so as good as 9.5 oz :ohmygod::ohmygod:

never believed i would get that much off a first grow or any grow lol

below are some pics of jarred up goodies and a decent sized nug.

thank u as always kind people, ill pop back in with a smoke report over xmas,

large.IMG_1005.jpglarge.IMG_1007.jpglarge.IMG_1006.jpg

• Like 6