first grow ever industrial plant auto cbd

itsmeithink

hi people

I've recently started my first ever grow.

I've got in:

3 x ipacbd ( soaked 3 all 3 popped)

2 sweet seeds night nurse auto cbd ( soaked 3 , only 2 popped)

soaked them in water on 13th september so I'm 15 days in from soaking them:

would u have a look and let me know if things look ok for this stage please

there is a little bit of what looks like heat curling on some odd leaves but may be wind burn as the fan i was using stopped oscillating, i have replaced this now.

used 

im in biobizz light mix with litre coco balls on bottom of 16ltr root nurse potlarge.59cea1963c06c_IMG_3220copy.jpg

• Like 7

Looking fine to me bud ;) welcome btw...quick fast growers these and produce very well with some training (I documented running them in early 2016) excellent strain this one, for the growing and the toking both, will follow along  :lucky:

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, botanics said:

Looking fine to me bud ;) welcome btw...quick fast growers these and produce very well with some training (I documented running them in early 2016) excellent strain this one, for the growing and the toking both, will follow along  :lucky:

@botanics thanks m8 , I've read all your diaries and @blackpoolbouncer

its what got me started tbf, 

I'm trying to grow my own so i know what I'm smoking and help me and my anxiety and excess drinking to ease my anxiety ( fuck anxiety )

my setup is:

1x1x2 green cube tent
hellion adjustawing ballast and light set 750w dimmable to 400w
vortex 8" carbon filter? recommended by store owner ?
8 to 6 reducer
6"rvk for extraction
6" accoustic ducting
4" rvk for active intake
4" acoustic ducting
ecotechnics evolution fan controller
800mm square tray for bottom of tent
16ltr root nurse pots
bag of clay pebbles for bottom of pots
biobizz light mix

and added old timers notes to run with.

Edited by itsmeithink
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, botanics said:

@itsmeithink

Well mate for anxiety you've chosen wisely with the IP CBD ;) smashes it out of the park and really brings the mind back to the now.

@botanics

yes i remember seeing you suffered anxiety so closely looked at your grows and after months of research settled on ipacbd ,

i want something quick and easy to grow to ease my anxiety, i even get worked up on a school run or shopping and driving is the worst , , might look into a heavy indica strain to knock me out ( not driving ) lol , any recommendations on any autos high cbd that knocks u out ? or will a good vape on ipacbd do the trick

I'm hoping this strain will kick my drink and ease the anxiety , 

great news u think I've picked the right strain looks like my research paid off , i read all your diaries as well as @blackpoolbouncer & @Fragg

• Like 5

Yeah this IP CBD knocks you out mate be warned, suprised me how much when I grew it out the first time, it's got a lovely balance to the high (and it's fine for doing that) and half hour in, you may find you nod off lol 

The Bubba Kush CBD I grew out was nice too tbh, I liked that more for the flavour side as it was my bag for the terps, but on the autos side of things I can't recommend anything else as I've grown very little of them, photoperiod are more my thing, bouncer knows his autos very well and got them sussed,  you've done right reading his work, all the preparatory work is done, sit back and watch these go for it now (and they will once you hit 25 days...then they rocket) :v:

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, botanics said:

Yeah this IP CBD knocks you out mate be warned, suprised me how much when I grew it out the first time, it's got a lovely balance to the high (and it's fine for doing that) and half hour in, you may find you nod off lol 

The Bubba Kush CBD I grew out was nice too tbh, I liked that more for the flavour side as it was my bag for the terps, but on the autos side of things I can't recommend anything else as I've grown very little of them, photoperiod are more my thing, bouncer knows his autos very well and got them sussed,  you've done right reading his work, all the preparatory work is done, sit back and watch these go for it now (and they will once you hit 25 days...then they rocket) :v:

@botanics

thx m8, i researched my strains thoroughly and hoped they would be my anxiety help, which they sound like they will be, many thx for your input hope u ll will pop in and see if I'm doing things right or wrong :yinyang:

roll on 25 days where they take off , they worry me like my kids.

• Like 4

Good to see you here mate, sounds like you've read well. Getting as much knowledge as possible will give you a flying start. Set up sounds ideal, just try keep things as simple as possible and you'll do well. If you get the first 30 days of the autos right and train them well you should get minimum 3-4 oz plants. 

They look to be on track for their age. I always seem to under feed mine so be aware if they are growing strongly after day 28 then they can take plenty of nutes....built up in steps. 

I'm intrigued by the cbd strains, would you say they still get you body stoned but without the edge?

Best of luck. 

Cheers TD

Edited by Topdraw
Shit spelling
  • Like 3

Firstly thank you for documenting your grow on UK420. You will get s ton of advice from some super knowledgeable members and myself :)

Secondly nice selection of genetics. Our ip auto CBD (industrial plant auto CBD L has proven to be a very popular strain amongst the medical cannabis community and also she is a very stable autoflowering strains. Very easy to grow and a great choice for a beginner :)

We will be along for the ride and watching with interest mate. You sound to have a good set up and 100% germination is always a great way to start a grow :)

Again thank you for documenting your Dinafem adventure and I'll be back in in the next update :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

IP CBD was my first proper go at autos and I messed up with watering in the early stages so never got a good yield but the buds they did have were really thick and dense, just not enough of them through my own fault. Very nice strain with a strong citrus taste. A vape of this will do the trick fine and relax your mind. I was having a vape 20 minutes before bed and within 10 mins of being in bed I was fully relaxed and dropping off to sleep with no groggy head in the morning like you'd get from a heavy indica. Fresh as a daisy in the morning and in a great mood. A good sleep works wonders mate. Your plants look to be doing fine. Good luck, you've picked the right strain for your needs imo ;)

• Like 4

On 9/29/2017 at 4:35 PM, botanics said:

@itsmeithink

Well mate for anxiety you've chosen wisely with the IP CBD ;) smashes it out of the park and really brings the mind back to the now.

i grew mine right after botanics did loved it, calming relaxing makes you feel great. great choice and good luck for a       successful first grow.gallery_97292_12423_316436.jpg

Edited by samhigh
  • Like 4

@botanics @blackpoolbouncer

I'm now into day 21, no let yet as I'm a bit unsure which ones to tie down to be honest

fed yesterday with plain water to 10% runoff no problems as such just keep growing

does this site block the exif data ? i have removed it myself just wanted to be sure?

large.59d63a90e2c6f_ipacbdcopy.jpg

Edited by itsmeithink
  • Like 5

I would imagine the site have security in play to strip all info from images to protect users and the service  :yep:

The plants look to be progressing well and I personally would get to work with the training. The earlier you do it the better imo  :)

It will allow more light to hit those lower branches and will give you a chance to remove any unwanted plant material  :)

You are just over 3 weeks so the flower stage on this strain is about to begin so expect some stretch in the coming weeks :) them we will see focus shift into flower production :yep:

Thank you for taking the time to update your diary and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated. Looking great so far :)

Until next time :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

@itsmeithink

Yeah bud, as Mark said above the site strips out exif data, besides you've done it yourself so no bother there anyways.   Plants look tidy and once again I agree with Mark on the training, best get to it now as these IP CBD put out thick and solid stems.  They need them see for the bud show they put out and best to get on with it whilst supple.  I've done a tutorial in my Seedsman diary on the sig below if you want tips on LST training too, if you're a bit unsure with it mate. :yep: 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I would imagine the site have security in play to strip all info from images to protect users and the service  :yep:

The plants look to be progressing well and I personally would get to work with the training. The earlier you do it the better imo  :)

It will allow more light to hit those lower branches and will give you a chance to remove any unwanted plant material  :)

You are just over 3 weeks so the flower stage on this strain is about to begin so expect some stretch in the coming weeks :) them we will see focus shift into flower production :yep:

Thank you for taking the time to update your diary and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated. Looking great so far :)

Until next time :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

@Dinafem- Mark

thank u for your reply.

i started training them today, hooked some paper clips on side of fabric pots and dragged em about a bit with some string. ill try and keep all bud sites in the light, I'm happy so far tbh,

started them on calmag 1ml per ml/l  of water, and old timers grow at 1 ml/l.

• Like 2