first grow ever industrial plant auto cbd

itsmeithink

For your first grow you have smashed it out of the ball park :yep:

Over 250g/3 is a great achievement and now you have your first grow under your belt the next one is going to be even better  :yep:

Thank you so much for sharing yiu r dry bud shots and weights  :yep: you did great :)

Enjoy mate and hopefully I'll see you on your next Dinafem or HSO adventure  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

thank you all and i mean everyone who has helped me and commented on this my first ever grow, you are all superstars in my eyes....:yep:  seriously i love u guys

well these have been curing now for weeks and me and my brother toked some of this up and here are my personal thoughts well as his:

my brief history and my brothers are as below:

im a relative newbie to weed aswell so bear this in mind  only had whatever the local lad had and it usually blew my mind , cheese or whatever ditch weed he could get , hence my last hit off him was northern light which sent me to space very quickly which i didn't like btw, felt like i was taking hours to walk 10 steps ( i know its tolerance )

but put me off the idea of using weed as an alcohol crutch.

( i grew to stop my silly alcohol addiction that resulted in me drinking to blackout every night  = 2 bottles of wine = hangover anxiety the next day all day long and which affected my driving, motorways =NO ,NO NO and all round life happiness was fucked big time,

i couldn't even go in a supermarket without feeling choked and panicky, racing to get out and back home in my safe zone..:ninja:

im not or i don't think anyway at all ,what would be reported or perceived as your regular consumer, i modestly earn good money and am semi retired at 43 years old and am in fantastic position in life, we have 2 businesses that provide a good life for us all and those around us, own 2 homes 2 cars , caravan etc   ........

"I'm not gloating btw just spreading the word at how weed is a help whatever walk of life you are from ... believe me it makes a massive difference , I've been there on the breadline scratching a living in a rented flat, embarrassed to admit i can't help pay bills., living off dole and feeling worthless while my fiancee went to work supporting my sorry ass and i honestly think i may have sadly been happier then ,than i am know...:wallbash::wallbash:

money is not the key to happiness in my opinion, mindset is though= be happy with what you got folks please

Anyways ramble over ( Thank god they all scream lol )

ipacbd review from me:

rolled into a fat joint and into my firefly 2 vape for laterz,  grinding it up smells lemony , fresh as fuck , sticky as hell btw and i mean sticky resinous loveliness..

i can't reiterate how sticky and resinous this stuff is , its like glue...

toked it first and was a lovely clean draw, then the high hits quite quickly of calmness and the feeling of absolute awareness of my surroundings.

im stoned and calm as ice , but my awareness is heightened , not really a flavour man, just enjoy the feelings  it gives.

couch lock sets in as does tranquility and my desire for a glass of water and then something to eat, anything really sweet or sour but mainly cheese related with crackers, the something sweet like a small chocolate bar , 

switch on star trek discovery and I'm  drawn in till bed time a couple hour later, get in bed and all sorts of thoughts are racing through my brains from star trek to high lighting the problems in my life and then I'm out for the count after 15 mins , but what seems an hour at least and i mean at least , i did more thoughtful introspection of my life after 1 night on this than i had ever thought, it calls u into inner inspection no prisoners accepted btw.

wake up next morning with a clear head and thoughts of wtf happened last night and am proud to say its a complete 100% transition.

Get rid of that fucking poison alcohol and smoke some high cbd weed , dinafem are at he pinnacle of this, get on it and change your life , not instantly but one day at a time,

if u suffer anxiety, depression , ptsd think about getting on this strain , its the nuts for re sensitising the brain into its normal course, alcohol just depresses u more and causes more of the same feelings day after day ,

dehydrating u more and more and causing the feelings of anxiety/depression to appear more prevalent . ( its a big fucking lie alcohol is)

take this as a 20yr +  alcoholic who is trying to explain it from my point of view, I'm not any way or other concerned or affiliated with dinafem, but writing this as a council house chav who did good by his expected outcome.

my brother is 27 years old , just come out of army after 8 years did 2 tours afghanistan and one in kenya and one in cyprus.

he was a major pothead pothead from 15-18 years old doing an 1/8 a day and living the smoke. he cleaned up at 18 when he requested to join army to me , i drove him there one week after he applied for an interview , i cried all the way as he is my little brother and insisted he applied as a engineer to learn a trade, he gets in there and they say he is perfect recruit for infantry , i send him back in for plumbing/heating, he emerges 1hr later with their agreement , forward 8 years and he is discharged and working for me as franchisee and he asks for some of my weed, his thoughts and feelings are:

Fuck me this shit is so cool, no massive paranoia, no baked till u can't function, its the absolute shit.

here is my last 2 hrs texts:

[22:31, 1/15/2018] Deano: big 2 sheeter about to get blazed
[22:31, 1/15/2018] : thats a nice roll tbf
[22:31, 1/15/2018] Deano: the beef rolled it
[22:32, 1/15/2018] : deffo some big sleep there
[22:38, 1/15/2018] Deano: love this weed man
[22:43, 1/15/2018] : its the bollox aint it, should be proud of ur big walter white bro 
[22:49, 1/15/2018] Deano: 
[22:49, 1/15/2018] Deano: fukin am
[22:50, 1/15/2018] Deano: was a class grow
[22:50, 1/15/2018] Deano: smoked it all chilled now
[22:50, 1/15/2018] : how much was in it ?
[22:52, 1/15/2018] Deano: was a nice joint put it that way
[23:03, 1/15/2018] : glad u enjoying it m8
[23:03, 1/15/2018] Deano: thoroughly , chilled on settee now looking forward to gettin in feather
[23:04, 1/15/2018]  sleeps the best on cbd weed, its like a injection for sleep
[23:05, 1/15/2018] Deano: slept straight through last time
[23:05, 1/15/2018] Deano: im on night feeds aswell 
[23:07, 1/15/2018]straight thru then
[23:10, 1/15/2018] Deano: 

[2:10, 1/15/2018] Deano: looks that way
[23:25, 1/15/2018]  how u feel?
[23:28, 1/15/2018] Deano: chilled
[23:28, 1/15/2018] Deano: rite
[23:28, 1/15/2018] Deano: out
[23:32, 1/15/2018] 
[23:32, 1/15/2018] : its the shit m8
[23:35, 1/15/2018] Deano: it is indeed

• Like 6

@itsmeithink what a beautiful way to end this diary :yep:

It sounds like your brother really enjoyed it lol

A super detailed write up for a strain that is providing so much relief. I'm hearing great reports about our industrial plant auto cbd and this is another great report :)

Thank you for ending your diary in this style mate and thank you brother for being a tester. It sounded like he had fun :)

Thanks again for the smoke report and so glad you like this strain :)

As you have done such a detailed write up how about trying another high cbd strains? 

For your first grow you smashed it :yep:

Only a pm away my friend  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

On 21/01/2018 at 10:14 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

@itsmeithink what a beautiful way to end this diary :yep:

It sounds like your brother really enjoyed it lol

A super detailed write up for a strain that is providing so much relief. I'm hearing great reports about our industrial plant auto cbd and this is another great report :)

Thank you for ending your diary in this style mate and thank you brother for being a tester. It sounded like he had fun :)

Thanks again for the smoke report and so glad you like this strain :)

As you have done such a detailed write up how about trying another high cbd strains? 

For your first grow you smashed it :yep:

Only a pm away my friend  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

pm'd u already m8 :yep:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

i can't believe it... coincidence or what but i did grow the exact same plants back in 2017, seeds were recommended in capel st,  and I grew it out while vegging photo's (big kush). Remarkably there was 1 plant out of the bunch which was a special magical plant, memorably when one smoked a joint quietly by the stove in evening.... Sweet Dreams! and just about every time i awoke to half a joint lying on the floor, most every time 'conk out' and awoke feeling thoroughly relaxed and happy about things, a real joyful experience. The other two were not like the special one, bore no resemblance.

I would certainly grow them again if the plant could be found. Good to try blending a CBD weed with a THC weed in the same vape?:thumsup:

• Like 1