first grow ever industrial plant auto cbd

itsmeithink

8 minutes ago, botanics said:

@itsmeithink

Yeah bud, as Mark said above the site strips out exif data, besides you've done it yourself so no bother there anyways.   Plants look tidy and once again I agree with Mark on the training, best get to it now as these IP CBD put out thick and solid stems.  They need them see for the bud show they put out and best to get on with it whilst supple.  I've done a tutorial in my Seedsman diary on the sig below if you want tips on LST training too, if you're a bit unsure with it mate. :yep: 

@botanics

Thanks for reply.

started them already m8 , paperclips and string.

I'm off to read your last thread now

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, jadenugs said:

Looking bang on mate. You have flowers so I'd start bloom nutes now on 1ml/L and gradually build them up :)

thanks m8,

I've only just watered so will start tomorrow now

• Like 2

day 30 here now.

on 1ml/l bloom, 1ml/l calmag, 0.5ml/l grow.

seen a bit of note burn on a couple of leaves but that may be because I've just introduced bloom.

large.59e0935330492_day30.jpg

• Like 4

Hi mate, I feel like it's my fault you got tip burn. You did right to half the grow when you added the 1ml Bloom, nice one ;)

I saw you were using bb light mix but missed the bit in your post about stats and the bit about added old timer nutes. There's no need to add grow with PM  old timer nutes unless you see they're hungry for N (lower leaves yellowing evenly throughout the leaf). So I would think the half ml grow on top of the 1ml bloom is the culprit for the tip burn. I'd drop the grow on the next feed dude and things should be sweet ;)  Then just watch your plants as you gradually up the bloom over the coming weeks. Any yellowing and you may have to add a little grow but pm bloom should have enough N in it. Plants look well but it's hard to get a good idea of their colour under the sodium. All the best :)

• Like 3

7 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Hi mate, I feel like it's my fault you got tip burn. You did right to half the grow when you added the 1ml Bloom, nice one ;)

I saw you were using bb light mix but missed the bit in your post about stats and the bit about added old timer nutes. There's no need to add grow with PM  old timer nutes unless you see they're hungry for N (lower leaves yellowing evenly throughout the leaf). So I would think the half ml grow on top of the 1ml bloom is the culprit for the tip burn. I'd drop the grow on the next feed dude and things should be sweet ;)  Then just watch your plants as you gradually up the bloom over the coming weeks. Any yellowing and you may have to add a little grow but pm bloom should have enough N in it. Plants look well but it's hard to get a good idea of their colour under the sodium. All the best :)

its my first grow so I'm gonna make some mistakes m8.

ill drop the grow in the morning and up it to 1.5ml/l of bloom  , and leave the grow unless i see some yellow leaves etc.

ill post some pics without the lights tomorrow so u can see them properly one by one.

they really are growing quick and fast now, really took me by surprise to be honest, I'm lifting the ecotechnics sensor every day tbf.

trying to tuck the leaves is difficult to be honest i only get a small window in the day to see to them as they are in my garage at bottom of my garden.

i have tried LST with paperclips and string to try and get as many bud sites in the light and looks like I'm doing alrite , ill take some pics one by one tomorrow  and let you all decide /advise me

• Like 3

On 09/10/2017 at 7:57 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

I would imagine the site have security in play to strip all info from images to protect users and the service  :yep:

The plants look to be progressing well and I personally would get to work with the training. The earlier you do it the better imo  :)

It will allow more light to hit those lower branches and will give you a chance to remove any unwanted plant material  :)

You are just over 3 weeks so the flower stage on this strain is about to begin so expect some stretch in the coming weeks :) them we will see focus shift into flower production :yep:

Thank you for taking the time to update your diary and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated. Looking great so far :)

Until next time :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

@Dinafem-Mark

what unwanted plant material should i remove ?

should i remove any leaves that are blocking bud sites?

I've been trying to tuck them but can only get to them once a day , i bet they back in place before I've locked garage door lol

Edited by itsmeithink
  • Like 2

@itsmeithink

If you can't move them out of the way then take a few out mate, won't do any harm but don't take too many in one go or you'll shock them, common sense like you know ;) the idea is to get the growing shoots fully exposed to the light...take off then they will, oh aye these IP CBD shoots when the light is on them are really strong growing  :yep:

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, botanics said:

@itsmeithink

If you can't move them out of the way then take a few out mate, won't do any harm but don't take too many in one go or you'll shock them, common sense like you know ;) the idea is to get the growing shoots fully exposed to the light...take off then they will, oh aye these IP CBD shoots when the light is on them are really strong growing  :yep:

@botanics

how many too many ish, a dozen/2 dozen ?

got loads of bud sites that are shaded id guess.

u think i should up the light to 600 watt now I'm in flower or leave as is at 400w ?

Edited by itsmeithink
  • Like 2

Oh no not that many mate, just a few of the large fan leaves that's all.  Try and tuck them out of the way first though if you can :yep:

Upping the power will be fine too, get fatter buds = more weed...good is 600W mate, providing you've got a great environment :yes: 

• Like 4

I can see your pics better now on the laptop dude.

You're alright taking advice from a blind man lol

Where the leaf tips are curling down, that's too much N that causes that.

If it were me I'd keep the bloom at 1ml for the next feed until they recover from the excess N and then up the bloom gradually, half a ml at a time.

• Like 3

heres a ipacbd without the light.

fed with 1ml/l of bloom and 1ml/l calmag,

turned light unto 600 w just aswell

large.59e2399a0e857_ipacbdcopy.jpg

• Like 2

Good call on cropping the veg/grow nutes off now and increasing the bloom feed :) as you had nutrients in your medium this should now balance out :)

With regards to "defoliation" and "lst" the met is to not remove to much flooisge as this is the plants way of getting nutrients etc  :)

My advice would be to remove the lower 20% of the leaves and just a couple of the larger fan leaves higher up that can not be tucked and are obstructing light from valuable bud sites  :)

Have you thought about some slight lst to open up those lower branches which will do 2 things

Help airflow and allow some much needed light to hit those lower branches  :)

You are doing fine so far mate and thank you for both updating your thread and added pictures very much appreciated!

Will be back in on the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2