first grow ever industrial plant auto cbd

itsmeithink

21 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Good call on cropping the veg/grow nutes off now and increasing the bloom feed :) as you had nutrients in your medium this should now balance out :)

With regards to "defoliation" and "lst" the met is to not remove to much flooisge as this is the plants way of getting nutrients etc  :)

My advice would be to remove the lower 20% of the leaves and just a couple of the larger fan leaves higher up that can not be tucked and are obstructing light from valuable bud sites  :)

Have you thought about some slight lst to open up those lower branches which will do 2 things

Help airflow and allow some much needed light to hit those lower branches  :)

You are doing fine so far mate and thank you for both updating your thread and added pictures very much appreciated!

Will be back in on the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

ill have another go at LST tomorrow and dry drag them round a bit, 

• Like 2

@botanics , @Dinafem-Mark , @jadenugs

well give them some more lst /bondage today.

and tbh I've got my head round it now, i was pussyfooting round them tbh , i pulled em about and tucked a tad of fan leaves underneath and round under other stems.

fed with 1ml/l calmag & 1m/l OT bloom, they getting thirsty girls now.

anyways todays pics:

large_lst.jpglarge.59e5092529270_ipacbd1copy.jpglarge.59e50939e1e0b_ipacbd2copy.jpg

Edited by itsmeithink
  • Like 6

Coming along nicely dude. I like the idea using the paper clips to grip the fabric pots for training. Might have to give that a try in the future :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jadenugs said:

Coming along nicely dude. I like the idea using the paper clips to grip the fabric pots for training. Might have to give that a try in the future :)

upped feed today to 1.5ml/l bloom and 1ml/l calmag,

• Like 2

Sounds about right mate. Just keep an eye on them and take it up half ml at a time as the buds get bigger. If it looks like it's too much when you've raised it, take it back down to what it was. You probably won't need to go above 3ml unless you have a greedy plant. Calmag should be ok to stay as it is unless you get problems ;)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jadenugs said:

get the paperclips that are about an 1.5" long m8, i turned the root nurse fabric 16ltr pots top 2" over itself so gave it a nice thickness to give the paperclips something to really dig into, they really dig in like this

• Like 2

@jadenugs , @botanics, @Dinafem-Mark , @samhigh

day 37 now and all looking ok i think.

bent one branch a bit hard last night and slightly snapped it ( oops ) taped it back up to main stem and looks like its ok :ohmygod:

Anyway on 1.5ml/l bloom and 1ml/l calmag still, lights are on 600w still.

Getting a bit crowded in there now and i reckon 4 in a 1m sq tent is the right amount , I've got 5 and a tray of water to keep humidity up,

ill deffo be doing 4 next time as gives a bit of room to allow lower bud sites to see the light.

had them all out tonight and tucked and dragged them about to get as many bud sites in the light and I'm happy with them tbh on my first attempt,

they are as sticky as hell and my hands stink after I've handled them aswell.

Going to get me some white widow auto cbd to do after these have finished, after reading and seeing the huge colas on @blackpoolbouncer grow diary, i think i have the bug now, its awesome seeing them go from a tiny tin into lovely sticky buds

pics below are all before i watered them 

what you think?

large.IMG_0777.jpglarge.IMG_0778.jpglarge.IMG_0780.jpglarge.59ea4d9530019_IMG_0782copy.jpglarge.IMG_0779.jpg

• Like 7

Yeah look fine bud, all growing well and getting on with it...the full tent shot though, just a heads up (2nd from last) the one on the right is wanting some Magnesium, get on it now and you'll have no bother further on, if you don't you're gonna get yellowing leaves start in a few days :yep:

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, botanics said:

Yeah look fine bud, all growing well and getting on with it...the full tent shot though, just a heads up (2nd from last) the one on the right is wanting some Magnesium, get on it now and you'll have no bother further on, if you don't you're gonna get yellowing leaves start in a few days :yep:

@botanics

is that the one nearest intake fan?

if so what should i feed it ? I'm on old timers bloom and vitalink for calmag.???

your help would be appreciated btw

heres closer pic of that one?

large.59ea5dfa18fb3_IMG_0785copy.jpg

• Like 3

Keep the feed as is.

Keep those roots warm.

Should start to look better. Redirect you intake air away from it's roots

Jobs a good un bud

E2a. Up the bloom a bit 

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Keep the feed as is.

Keep those roots warm.

Should start to look better. Redirect you intake air away from it's roots

Jobs a good un bud

E2a. Up the bloom a bit 

ill redirect intake tomorrow now a bit away from roots and into canopy, and up bloom to 2ml/l .

thx m8

• Like 2

If on calmag mate then leave as is as bouncer has said, it's not the happiest though, watch that draught off the intake fan ;)

• Like 2

2ml of of bloom isn't a whole lot like. 

Personally I'd be feeding probs 3 of 4ml ok by now for that size plant.

The cold roots will be effecting nutrient uptake too. 

Sorry I've not got more time, im super busy this weekend bit thats what it looks.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

2ml of of bloom isn't a whole lot like. 

Personally I'd be feeding probs 3 of 4ml ok by now for that size plant.

The cold roots will be effecting nutrient uptake too. 

Sorry I've not got more time, im super busy this weekend bit thats what it looks.

I've moved the intake now and will up the bloom on todays watering, 

• Like 2