smokies humboldt seeds search for the holy highgrade

smokie1 b c f c

good day to everyone. the sun is here at last. i can start to germ my outdoor seeds now. :hippy:

got a pack of HSO mango sapphire plus dinafems new purps#1 and purple moby dick, plus RGSC auto tangie and auto lemonade og's. to pop. so its gonna be a back garden grow n half. like mendo dope but brummie dope. lol 

anyhow these hso cypress hills em dogs are flowering real fast. since i have upped the feed to 3ml per liter of p/m organic bloom. they really are flowering great so far compared to everything else in the tent. the weed is growing like my erection. lol 

here is a tune i find fitting 

anyhow enough talk. il let the pics and the tune above say it all folks. :skin_up:

large.IMG_0917.JPGlarge.IMG_0924.JPGlarge.IMG_0923.JPGlarge.IMG_0919.JPG

for day 24 since i flipped to 12/12 there flowering rapid. check these out @HSO-Mark  gonna be a big basket of buds of this tallest em dog pheno for sure man. :hippy:

large.IMG_0917.JPGlarge.IMG_0922.JPGlarge.IMG_0918.JPG

• Like 3

the smaller em dog, is putting on buds like this taller pheno too. 

just not as long the buds, more compact. i get a pic of the smaller one when i can. it was a mission getting her back in the tent, without breaking any branches off her. she is a beast of a plant for 24 days 12/12. i can see the buds are going to catch each other up, and get big long pop bottle colas. 

im going to have to get the stakes out, and get them bamboo'd up, as there starting to get top heavy now the stretch has stopped. i have about 2 foot till the bulb from the tops of this girl.

but she is budding up a treat. max temps today are 28, with a 24c min temp, at lights out. with 30, to 48% humidity. 

large.IMG_0917.JPG

• Like 2

note to self, i just checked in my grow notes, it was on the 3rd of april i flipped the timer to 12/12. so they are bang on ,at day 24 flower today.:yinyang:

@Whambud check these plants out above mate. absolute monsters for only 24 days flower:smokin:

• Like 2

Just now, smokie1 b c f c said:

note to self, i just checked in my grow notes, it was on the 3rd of april i flipped the timer to 12/12. so they are bang on ,at day 24 flower today.:yinyang:

@Whambud check these plants out above mate. absolute monsters for only 24 days flower:smokin:

Bro they are huge man!! Your in coco if i remember correct right??? And man my seed selection is lame compared to yours lol yours is like being in a candy shop haha

• Like 2

@Whambud  proper taking off now ain't they mate.

im growing in plagron light mix soil dude. using seaweed, myco chum as a grow feed, and plant magic oldtimer organic bloom. there getting fed on 1ml myco chum, and 3ml of p/m bloom per liter of room temp tap water, at the min. and there loving it. il up the bloom to 4ml per liter in around a weeks time, at week 4 flower.:hippy:

get that seaweed on your girls when it arrives mate. they love getting fed it, and getting sprayed with it in veg. they just grow huge, when topping / fim the plants and using seaweed extract the plants grow full of vigor. you wont regret using it trust me mate. :yinyang:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

@Whambud  proper taking off now ain't they mate.

im growing in plagron light mix soil dude. using seaweed, myco chum as a grow feed, and plant magic oldtimer organic bloom. there getting fed on 1ml myco chum, and 3ml of p/m bloom per liter of room temp tap water, at the min. and there loving it. il up the bloom to 4ml per liter in around a weeks time, at week 4 flower.:hippy:

get that seaweed on your girls when it arrives mate. they love getting fed it, and getting sprayed with it in veg. they just grow huge, when topping / fim the plants and using seaweed extract the plants grow full of vigor. you wont regret using it trust me mate. :yinyang:

I'm going for guanakolong bloom liquid ma self never used it wonder if they could hack 4ml per L hmmm we'll see sure i'll have lots of help ;) Deffo squirting them bitches with seaweed tho man trust me!!! Get some molasses up in there maybe????? At the right time

• Like 2

bat guano is great stuff for flowering in soil/ coco. 

yes molasses is good stuff, for veg and bloom. but be carefull not to over do it, and buy the unsulfered molasses as the sulfer stuff is harmfull to the plants. 

id recommend you to use this myco chum, its a mix of seaweed, molasses, and fish mix. that is what i fed my plants above with throughout veg. as i run out of grow feed.

think im gonna use this myco chum from now on. as i always like using seaweed and fish mix, plus the odd bit of molasses. so rather than me buying fish mix, and the others and mixing them myself. just using this myco chum is great, much easyier , plus its a good ratio of nutes. as i aint burnt my plants using it at all.

peace :smoke:

• Like 1

been looking at the girls today, buds are growing fat, there showing lots of resin production by the day. both the dr greenthumbs em dogs are covered in trichs already. 

both em dogs are smelling very hashy/ with a fuel type smell in there, but mostly hash plant smelling so far. proper hum they do. :smokin:

the amherst hasn't much smell yet. compared to the em dogs. bigger buds on the em dogs so far too. the stretch on them seems great, not to tall. 

check this pic out below of the tallest em dog at a week into flower. you can just see on the left there at the hight of the corner of the foil tape holding blackout onto the tent

large.IMG_0826.JPG

then this next pic is the same plant 2 weeks later , bang on 2 weeks after. 

as you can see she ain't grew very tall since the one week into flowering pic above. but the buds are getting real dense, and long. 

the other smaller pheno of em dog, is about 40cm smaller than this, and hasn't stretched at all. ideal for small places for sure if you flip them to 12/12 small. 

il update in about a week with pics of how the buds are forming. they will be pics from in the tent from now on, as there too big to move around. plus they stink like crazy. lol 

you can see there still the same hight as the above pic at 1 week flower. by the corner of the silver tape on the top left. 

large.IMG_0917.JPG

• Like 3

good day all uk420. 

hope everyone is having a chilled out sunday. 

i was in my tent doing daily bits n bobs, and kept getting a citrusy smell, so began smelling all the diff buds. some were lemony, but the em dogs are hashy/ citrus smelling like mad now. 

buds are long, and getting denser by the day. :hippy: big hairy cola's, with loads of resin already at day 26 of flower today. 

i can see these em dogs yielding the most out of about 6 diff strains i have in the dr120. im going to get the bamboo canes in the pots tomoz, and tie them up a little, as there getting top heavy now. stretch is deffo done now. thank god. i have about 80cm from the tops of the em dogs ,till the 600w bulb. so i have just flipped them to 12/12 in time. any longer veg, and they would be getting burnt by the bulb now. :yinyang:

• Like 2

yo @Dinafem-Mark hsomark, check the em dogs buds out now bro. there getting massive . loads of resin on them. 

il update with pics in a week itl be pics from inside the tent tho, as there to big to move in and out of the dr120 tent. plus they stink like crazy the em dogs do. the em dogs are more stinky than the lemon zkittles and blueberry's in with them. :smokin:

• Like 1

note to myself on dates 12/12. 

there on day 29 flower today. and are looking great. buds are getting fat, the smaller em dog is getting very fat buds. short and dense she is. 

the taller em dog is pumping out the pistils now. there going to be nice long tops on her, as the bud sites have caught up with each other to give them long sativa looking buds, pop bottle colas i hope. :yinyang:

il get some pictures taken tomorrow of them in the tent. as there to big n smelly to get out the tent. 

the amherst sour d is looking good, proper sativa phenotype this girl i have is, not as bigger buds as the em dogs, but sativa's put on most of there buds weight on in the last 3 weeks ive found anyhow.  

loads of resin on the em dogs now. they have yellowed a fair bit, but i am now feeding them on fishmix at 2ml per liter. as i have no bloom left. :wallbash:

i know people on here just use fishmix all through veg, and flower and get good results. but i forget who. lol 

anyone know what a good feed amount is for indicas into week 4 of flowering ? please let me know if i should be using 3ml as that is what they were on of bloom, plus 1ml of grow. so im thinking to up the fish mix to 3ml per liter next feed. as im just giving fish mix with no grow. as the f/mix is nitrogen strong at n /6. 

there good size plants in 11l pots of lightmix soil. and are yellowing giving lots of leaf drop. and that was on 3ml bloom, 1ml grow . so there hungry big bushy girls for sure  :unsure:

any advice on using fish mix for flowering welcome, as im treading on new turff, using it for flower.

cheers :skin_up:

• Like 1

well were now at day 34 of 12/12 on these and the buds are getting bigger by the day. 

i took some pictures of the smallest c/hill's dr greenthumbs em dog plant, real little bush she is. check her out below:smokin:

lots of buds on her, she is real dense man. solid nugs so far, that are furry as fook. lol 

large.IMG_0967.JPGlarge.5af021a7bae5b_emdog.JPGlarge.IMG_0966.JPGlarge.IMG_0969.JPGlarge.IMG_0971.JPGlarge.IMG_0978.JPGlarge.IMG_0984.JPGlarge.IMG_0985.JPGlarge.IMG_0973.JPG

• Like 4

i neally forgot, there smelling real chemy/ og kush like. no pepper or coffee thank god. i aint into them smelling/ tasting og kush pheno's. 

there gonna yield allot of bud. i gave them 2ml per liter of fish mix last feed. im thinking to up the fish mix to 3ml next feed.

i know that fish mix can burn plants easy tho, due to the amonia nitrogen init, compared to b/bizz grow. 

i have run out of bloom feed, but i have fish mix, and myco chum. the chum is good for veg, but it has molasses in, but im sure i can smell molasses in the fish mix tho, after the fishy stink that it. lol 

any advice welcome people on using fish mix for flowering in soil.. :smokin:

resin is forming nicely on these em dogs.

large.IMG_0969.JPG

• Like 4

i cant wait till there ready folks. my jars are empty. im smoking skuff polm from all my bud tubs today. serious kush and auto colorado cookies skuff. :smoke:

i have some blueberry x malawi drying out so il have that in a few more days to smoke till these are ready. 

i have had a move around in the dr120 tent, putting the tallest girls around the sides/ edges of the tent, with the smaller bushy plants in the middle of the tent. as i cant get my 600w hps light any higher than its at. i have about 2/ 3 foot max till the bulb from the tops of the buds in the middle of the tent. and about 3 foot from the tops of the taller girls buds around the edges of the tent, now ive moved them.

so that will do them good, i don't want to burn them, and cook off my terps / tastes. :skin_up:

the amherst sour diesel is looking nice, very slim sativa buds so far, starting to smell very spicy. il get some pics of the amherst soon for you to see how she is at. 

@HSO-Mark  check these girls out above now bro. looking great for only 34 days into 12/12. what do you think off them. im chuffed so far mate. i have my new hso stuff to get on with when these are ready above, plus the dinafem new strains. so not long now and il have my new diary's up n running. 

i have no cfl bulbs otherwise id have them popped now in my empty grow drobe. :wallbash:

any comments welcome all. let me know im not talking to myself lol 

im about to feed 3ml fish mix now, so touch bud i dont burn them with too much nitrogen. wish me luck fellow ganja growers/ smokers. :smoke:

• Like 1