smokies humboldt seeds search for the holy highgrade

smokie1 b c f c

hi all herbalists and fellow uk growers, guys n girls

its the humboldt seeds time of year as all of you know we have been given the chance to grow there gear in uk420 diarys. its gonna be a good grow show come christmas with everyone's different humboldt flowers. :hippy:

anyhow big thanks to humboldt seeds for there generosity. and of course a big thanks @ mark for sorting out the seed flow. 

ive put 2 of the dr greenthumbs em dog in wet kitchen roll, and 2 of the amherst sour diesel. 

large.DSC_0537.jpglarge.DSC_0538.jpg

here is what it says online about the dr greenthumbs em dog, by b real of cypress hill. i always liked there vibe back in the early 90,s. so thought if he puts his name on a strain it must be a keeper for real b.. pun by mistake. lol  ive seen how he reviews weed on his youtube videos. he is serious about how good herb should smoke. so lets hope this em dog gives a thumbs up for doctor greenthumb. 

Dr Greenthumb’s Em-Dog by B-Real of Cypress Hill’s parents are the renowned OG Kush and a Chem#4. This marijuana plant performs surprisingly well both indoors and outdoors in dry, warm, sunny, temperate and Mediterranean climates or in the greenhouse. It is a cannabis plant that yields high amounts of thick, compact buds covered in a generous coat of resin. Indica lovers and cannabis experts alike will fall under its spell.

A rounded Indica

Tropical scent and flavour complemented by pleasant rest

The flavour and aroma of Dr Greenthumb’s Em-Dog by B-Real of Cypress Hill are intense, with hints of tropical fruit, lemon, exotic wood, pine wood and oil. The powerful effect is quite balanced, slightly more physical than cerebral, guiding you into a prolonged state of relaxation. A cannabis strain with outstanding features.

• Like 8

and the amherst sour diesel is a good smoke,as ive tried some before that was organic grown,but it threw out a few nannas out late into flower,but it didn't bother the plant at all as it was finished flowering. the smoke had a really smooth taste.and the high was more sativa up like , that wasnt racy/ trippy at all like some sativas can be like. real mellow high but great. 

here is what the humboldt site says about the amherst sour diesel. 

Amherst Sour Diesel is a cannabis seed whose origins are kept a secret. This wonderful vigorous marijuana plant will reward your work with large, elongated, compact buds complemented by a rich complex aroma. Indoors it performs best with a short growth and outdoors, in temperate, warm, dry and Mediterranean climates or in a greenhouse. A marijuana plant that boasts balanced properties.

Top-notch flavour and effect

Idyllic feelings to treat the senses

The aroma of this cannabis hybrid is a pleasant combination of ripe fruit and oil. The flavour is rich and complex, with hints of tropical fruit, oil and exotic wood. The effect, typically Sativa, is euphoric, uplifting, powerful and long-lasting. A cannabis strain Sativa lovers will know how to appreciate.

sounds spot on from what i thought about how she smoked. ticks all the box's for sure

il be growing them out in 10 to 15 liter pots of canna coco .using canna coco a and b , plus seaweed extract given in the feed.and allso seaweed extract spraying as much as possible throughout veg, they will be in my darkroom 120 rev2 tent, under a 600w sunmaster hps bulb with a ajustawing reflector. running a prima klima 5 inch 2 speed high power ruck fan,that kicks out 220 square meters a hour on setting 1. and 360 square meters on setting 2. with 2 lenths of 4 inch ducting going into the tent each side as passive air inlets. 

il be upgradeing soon to a ram 6 inch high power 2 speed inline fan, think it was only £65 online ? there supposed to be real silent running too. thats what i need as i sleep in the same room as the tent,its rite next to my bed. lol i sleep with my girls now. no one comes near or il get the rifle out. lol 

il update with some pics over the next few days when there cracked and i pot them up. 

until then keep it real,and most of all, keep it green folks. :skin_up: 

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
spelling
  • Like 5

Oh yes this is going to be fun :yep: I know you said you would start right away and you sure were not joking :)

Out if the gates at a rapid pace just what we like to see :)

You have 2 epic strains the Amherst Sour Diesel a super solid strain. Very potent and a great sativa representation filled with great flavour and a fine yield :)

The em dog by breal I've not smoked or seen grown so I'll be glued to this one mate :yep:

Thank you do much for getting this diary up so fast. Fingers crossed for 100% germination and will be watching with interest mate!

Also thank you for taking the time to upload and add pictures very much appreciated!

Until the next update :bong:

All the best 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 3

cheers mark. 

yeah craigfjwp i know what you mean.

i run my lights of a daytime, so its not to bad as im in veg so i aint got the air outlet fan on at night time. it comes on at 5am. :wallbash:ive wrapped stuff round the fan, the ducting.to stop that whooshing noise.  made use of my ex misses old cloths . lol 

:skin_up:

• Like 5

lol 

there's deffo some action in the em dog ziplock bag, looks like both have cracked,with a 10 ml long tap root. il sort them out tomorrow into pots of coco. il get some pictures took then. and update this thread. :yep:

• Like 3

morning all. 

i just checked on the seeds and we have 2 em dog cracked ,with a small tap root . i left them in the kitchen roll until tonight/ tomorrow and il pot them into coco then.

i like putting seeds into the ground when they have a good 1 inch tap root.as they don't ever seem to die then. i have put a few lately into pots when there just cracked and i have lost a few. :thumbdown:

anyhow i just checked on the 2 amherst sour diesels and both of them have cracked as well :guitar: they only just cracked tho. so hopefully tomorrow they will be put into there first pair of shoes,with coco socks. :v:

its seed central in here at the min, i should have a good christmas picking the best from each strain. touch wood that all runs smooth as a chicks ass. lol keeping low as usual i am. in my own zone. on uk420 smoking grinder pollen in the peace and quiet . im a happy man at the min.:smoke:

forgot the dam picture, here it islarge.DSC_0531.jpg

hope everyone is well. and smoking something nice ! 

all the best with the humboldts everyone who's growing them out aswell. 

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
forgot the picture,brains
  • Like 4

yeah the pic on there site mate of the em dog has that oldschool g13 hashplant look to it. the description of the smell /taste sounds up my street.

and his strict judging of buds on his youtube channel says it must be good if he puts his name to it. if not im gonna slate his ass on youtube:badass:. lol 

your welcome bro pull up a pew. the seeds are cracked so its on. 

il be putting at least another 1 of each strain to pop soon. as i want 3 of each strain to pick a keeper from.being feminised seeds i think 3 should be enough to get a good representation of the strain.:oldtoker:

• Like 3

Great to hear the seeds are through and the party can begin :)

I would say 3 plants of each strain should give a great representation of the strain :yep:

Will be back in in the next update :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1

yeah the show can now begin mate

ive checked on the amherst today and there taproots were big enough to pot them up. 

here's a picture of the amherst sour diesel seeds. 

large.DSC_0529.jpg

il report more when there growing some leafage. :badass:

:skin_up:

• Like 5

@smokie1 b c f cNice size tap roots mate and ready to be potted up :)

Love seeing seeds at this stage. So fragile with so much potential :yep:

Will be back in when there is more to see :)

Until then :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 2