smokies humboldt seeds search for the holy highgrade

smokie1 b c f c

Easy mate @smokie1 b c f chope you're well mate. 

just confused myself skimming through this diary. 

Thought they we're looking a bit small for 3months :doh:

lol

having actually read through properly and knowing what's going on, I look forward to the rest of the show :yep:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@smokie1 b c f c how are things going mate? After the pot up they should be doing really well  ;)

Will look out for your next picture update so we can see how they are developing  :yep:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

hello guys n girls. 

im back. lol 

hope all is well with your grows and are all well and smoking some good fruit zoots. 

i have had the worse flu in my lifetime so far, was a mess for a good 2 months. 

anyhow enough of the new flu shit... the plants have all survived, and are looking ok considering they need grow feed and seaweed extract, as i run out weeks ago. 

il be going the shop weds to buy some more soil and grow feed/seaweed extract to spray them at lights out. 

here is how the plants look today. there are 2 x dr greenthumbs em dogs on about 3.5 iter pots of soil. and a amherst sour diesel in a 2l pot of soil i think it is. so il be potting them up weds into say 11 liter square pots , maybe 15 liter pots, as i have loads of them, and 20 l pots but there round, so cant fit as many pants in my dr120 tent. 

first up is a em dog, looking a little yellow needing nitrogen/grow feed. 

large.IMG_0663.JPGlarge.IMG_0662.JPG

and another em dog picture, tho there uploading the wrong way ? i am uploading them to the site after resizing and fipping uprite in paint as i have done on here for years. and there still upoading wrong. lol anyhow il sort it i hope. il be buying a new camera soon, so that should sort it, as im using a old i phone now,with location turned of, tho this site now strips any info from pics as there uploaded so that's a bonus

large.IMG_0661.JPG

amherst sour diesel looking yellow. she will soon green up after a good feed of bio bizz grow and a spray of seaweed extract at lights out. plus a good potting up. 

il be taking clones of all 3 pants in about 2 weeks time before i flower them. :hippy:

large.5aa648c4bb1a3_amherstsourdiesel.JPG

plenty of tops on this amherst sour diesel. i have been fiming them out the past few weeks as i have been getting better. every branch /top has a good 35% of the growth tip pinched off,keeping them small, but bushy

ill be back with pictures at the end of this week folks. after a good grow feeding and a pot up into the 11 liter squares. then il be taking a few cones of each plant. 

the em dogs are growing real dense after being fimed how many times. 

large.5aa648c3915d1_amherstsourd.JPG

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 3

@smokie1 b c f c welcome back mate :yep: So you got hit with the flu also :(

Both myself and the wife got hit last month and I did not even have the energy make a joint lol

3 lots of antibiotics later and rest we are a lot better and glad you on the mend. It was a real nasty flu  :(

Plants are looking good. Maybe need a little extra food which I'm sure you will now sort out as you get better :)

Can I ask have you just done a pot up or will you be doing one in the coming weeks?

Glad you are back my friend and as always thank you for taking the time to update your diary and for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1

hi tony mate. :smokin:

yeah glad im well mate. it was the worst flu ive ever had so far in life. sounds like what you had as i couldn't  roll a joint or nothing, i just kept sleeping. glad your both ok now too brother:yinyang:

yeah i potted them up in the pots there in now about 4 weeks ago, maybe 5 weeks ago. i am getting some soil weds and some more grow feed and some more seaweed extract. 

thanks for being paitent with my diary mark, and all @humboldt. its on the grow now at last . il update the end of the week when they have been in new shoes a few days. :smoke:

• Like 1

On 12/03/2018 at 10:00 PM, smokie1 b c f c said:

thanks for being paitent with my diary mark, and all @humboldt. its on the grow now at last . il update the end of the week when they have been in new shoes a few days. :smoke:

No problem at all mate. We know how bad that flu hit and it was as yoinsaid the worst I've ever had in 38 years. 

Great to see you back, on the mend and posting again :)

Will look out for your next update my friend!

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hey @HSO-Mark check these em dogs out now mate. i got a new phone wire for my pics, so i just uploaded how were looking now with the 2 x dr greenthumbs em dogs and 1 x amherst sour diesel. 

i potted the 2 em dogs up into 11 iter pots of plagron light mix on weds. also got some plant magic catalyst as its a real thick mix of seaweed extract. 

i got some new nutes too, some myco chum,from caifornia, made from kelp extract/ seaweed. and moasses and fish protein hydrolysate in, im guessing that is fish mix, as it sinks of fishy mix and molasses. 

here are the pics anyhow. i be flowering these baby's soon, after taking a clone or 2 of each pant. :hippy:

the growth rate is rapid, with very tight internodes on them em dogs. the amherst is the same. 

large.IMG_0735.JPG

both em dogs in a group shot

large.IMG_0727.JPGlarge.IMG_0726.JPG

em dog top of plant pic below

large.IMG_0725.JPG

dr greenthumbs em dog below, real nice looking plants these

large.IMG_0724.JPGlarge.IMG_0723.JPGlarge.5ab90c15782ba_new1amherst.JPGlarge.5ab90c1410c3b_new1(2).JPG

you can see in the below pic how there growing the same hight both the em dogs are. there greening up now again, thanks to the seaweed and a good pot up to 11 liters. 

large.5ab90c135d195_new1(1).JPG

amherst sour diesel, about to pot this girl up into a 11 liter square pot of plagron light mix aswell. 

large.5ab90bd0e755a_amhersts.JPG

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

The potting up has most definitely helped as those girls are now in full on growth mode. Showing some very vigorous growth and starting to green back up a treat :)

Nice work and great recovery  :bong:

How Much longer will you be vegging for my friend? 

These are going to put on a wonderful flower show which I do not want to miss  :)

Thanks for the diary update and added pictures very much appreciated!

Until your next HSO update. :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

hi mark mate. yes there on flower now, i flipped to 12/12 on the 4th april, so there be buds soon my friend. :hippy:

• Like 2

Morning @smokie1 b c f c 

Thinking i I have possibly a similar cold thing, been full of if for probably 4/5weeks, the feeling I'll part has gone just got a really chesty cough, hurts all around my ribs and lungs. And my nose is leeking.

Looks like your going to have a few trees soon, looking forward to seeing the flowers, take care bud, Jj:yinyang:

• Like 1

hi jibba jabba, yeah sounds like you have the same as me. 

my chest is stil in bits now, ive had how many lots of antibiotics and its still lingering, lots of suden sharp pains in my ribs. i hope your feeling better soon dude, bring on the spring

its this cold weather i think not helping. roll on 4/20 mate, and a good spring/ summer i hope. :hippy:

my em dogs are looking bushy as fook now, loads of branching out going on, and the amherst too, she is in a 6.5l square pot of plagron light mix. and i have clones rooting off them all. :yinyang:

il update with pics soon folks. :smoke:

there on flower now, i think it was the 2nd i flipped to 12/12. not the 4th. i have it wrote down anyhow. 

• Like 2

while feeding the plants i took some pictures of the other dr greenthumb em dog and amherst sour diesel. 

the amherst is in a 6.5 liter pot of soil. the em dogs are both in 11 liters of soil. feeding seaweed at 1 to 2ml per liter with the odd feed now and then of myco chum. 

the plants have took of now there into flowering, the stretch has started a little now. 

here are how there looking today folks. 

first up is the amherst sour diesel. lots of tops on her now. 

large.IMG_0771.JPGlarge.IMG_0769.JPG

now for the big momma em dogs. these 2 have really took of with growth since the flip to 12/12.  :hippy:

large.IMG_0767.JPGlarge.IMG_0766.JPGlarge.IMG_0762.JPGlarge.IMG_0765.JPGlarge.IMG_0760.JPG

• Like 3

i took a few pics of the new feeds im using 

the orca is used at the rate of 1ml per gallon of feed/water in soil. i have used it twice i think now. 

large.IMG_0775.JPG

and this myco chum stuff is real good, the plants are loving it. im using it at 1ml per liter. as its strong stuff. 

its a mix of fish mix/ molasses, and kelp. ive used it as a spray also with a little extra seaweed in , at a rate of 1 ml per liter and 1m per liter of seaweed is the rite amount with no signs of nitrogen burning. 

both products are made in usa california. anyone using them too on here ? 

large.IMG_0773.JPG

• Like 2

oh how did i forget. they stink real chemmy/ gassy with a skunk whiff already , stunk out my yard moving them out the tent for a photo shoot, but what im smoking should cover the smell i hope. lol 

f it anyhow. there gonna yield some buds i know that much. they all have a good 15 tops on them. :thisbig:

should be enough to fill my jars back up for summer smoking anyhow. i am doing a outdoor grow with some auto's and a few photo seeds too, so that will be fun, plus more fruits come summer/ fall all being well. 

clones of the em dogs and amherst are looking good, and should have rooted in a few more days. there in small pot's of slightly moist soil. in see through carryer bags, knotted up at the tops. 

i find they always root this way. plus it's stoner friendly. just dip them into some clonex. then into the pots of soil, then place into a bag, give a good spraying of seaweed extract at 2ml per liter. then blow air into the bag, and tie it up. and forget about them for 14 days. :yep:

il show the clones when rooted soon. i have a feeling these are gonna be keepers. them hum like mad and there only about 7 days into flower. 

all plants are just showing flowers now, 2 little white hair's. there first pubes. lol 

speling
  • Like 2