smokies humboldt seeds search for the holy highgrade

smokie1 b c f c

hi mark. 

yeah looking sweet the em dogs are, the 2 replacement amherst sour diesels are starting to grow there 3rd set of nodes. 

i will get some pics up soon.

my tent crop is looking like its going to be ready earlyier ,so not long and i will have the tent ready to put the humboldts in, under the 600w hps sunmaster duel spec bulb. 

smelling nice the em dogs are,looks like i have 2 phenotypes. 

not long now.and this diary will be in full gear. with pics/progress reports :headbang:

• Like 2

hi mark. looking good mate considering there under a small light in my grow drobe, few weeks time and the em dogs and amhersts can go into the tent under the 600w hps. 

i will get some pics took of the em dogs. the amherst are still only small. but the em dogs are a good 2 foot including pot hight. :yinyang:

• Like 4

On 06/12/2017 at 8:23 PM, smokie1 b c f c said:

few weeks time and the em dogs and amhersts can go into the tent under the 600w hps. 

They will most definitely benefit from the extra lumens mate :yep:

So far the Em dog sound to be showing much more vigorous growth than the Amhurst Sour diesel. Will be interesting to see how this plays out :yep:

Will look out for your next update my friend  :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 2

hi both, not got the new bulbs yet, il get them when go the growshop in the new year. 

i only have a few weeks to go, and then crimbo time i can get the humboldts into the dr120 tent under the 600w duel spec hps. so not long now folks and my humboldts grow show will be underway. :yinyang:

• Like 1

If ya not para about fleabay, I got some Phillips bulbs off there for £22 each, notably brighter than the Osram I used to use and s'pose to last +25%. PM me if ya want the item no. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

hi everyone. well my tent/ crimbo crop is done, the tent is soon to be empty so i am starting my diary off properly now. sorry for the delay @humboldt mark

i took a few pics of the 2 em dogs and the one amherst sour d seedling. here is how there looking now. desperate for a feed/ pot up. will pot up tomoz and get them under the 600w duel spec hps. :yep:

so they will rocket off when potted up and put in the tent. the em dogs have a good few tops allready. the low wat led light i have had them under has made them grow slow. no good for growing. lol but it done its purpose keeping them alive till now in my growdrobe. il be buying some of the bulbs muppet mentions above of the bay for the growdrobe veg/ cuttings. 

em dog, below

large.IMG_0524.JPG

crap pics sorry. this is a amherst sour diesel seedling. i will pot her up into a 3l pot of soil tomoz and put her under the 600w hps with the em dogs. 

large.IMG_0532.JPGlarge.IMG_0527.JPG

em dog. my pics are uploading the wrong way that i send them still:wallbash:lol 

large.IMG_0523.JPG

• Like 2

Great to see some room has been freed up and now these plants can get some extra space, lumens and a potting up :)

They do look in need of a repot mate apart from that they look healthy and ready to go into a bigger environment  :yep:

Glad you had a good holiday and happy New year from HSO  :)

Nice new year update and I'll check back in on the next  :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hi all. 

just a little update. the plants have gone into the tent today under the 600w duel spec. had to dry my last buds out in there first. now i can roll on with this diary. 

cant wait to get them into flower in around 4 weeks time. 

il update with pics after a pot up, into 11 liter square pots of soil. :yinyang:

have 2 em dogs and 1 amherst sour diesel. il be cracking the last amherst seed soon to make 2 of each. as i have 1 amherst at another venue in veg, il get pics when there next to water. 

oh edit to add, can @mark or a mod ,can you please move my diary into the humboldt grow dairy 2018 section please. 

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 1

@smokie1 b c f c I'll ask @Joolz to move this diary into the 2017-18 section :yep:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/forum/274-humboldt-seed-organisations-2017-18-grow-diaries/

Now the plants have been moved into the bigger tent and more lumens we are going to see much more vigorous growth in the coming weeks :bong:

Another 4 weeks of veg under the 600w hps and you will have some nice side plants ready for bloom :)

Will get this diary moved mate :yep:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1

hi mark, your a star mate. nice 1. 

yeah the plants are loving the light allready. will update with pics wen i pot up after i get the grow shop for soil. il grab a few greenlamp cfl bulbs too,in blue spectrum for early veg/cuttings, and mums in my grow drobe. :smoke:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

morning everyone.

ahh i see my thread is now moved into the diarys section. cheers dude/joolz too. :hippy:

and hso mark, there coming on a treat now mate. i have potted them up into around about 3.5 liter pots of soil. the amherst is in a 2 liter square pot of soil. i gave them a good watering in yesterday after there pot up with plain room temp water. 

i will report back with some pics over the next few days deffo, as they will take off now got a pot up, and more light/heat. :yinyang:

the amherst sour d is looking well lush mate. deffo will be taking clones of them all . will be back with pics soon. sorry for the delay, but smokies back on the ball. lol  :smoke:

• Like 2