HSO-Mark

@MuppetI'm not 100% sure on the wood used for our packaging but I'm going to say pine mate :) let me check this out as you got me interested now :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

@G'n'E do you have a link my friend? 

Also let me be get the outdoor growers underway and we will do another mass indoor grow diary giveaway. 

Maybe we could do a competition but this most likely will be 2018-19 :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/6/2018 at 7:12 PM, HSO-Mark said:

@G'n'E do you have a link my friend? 

Also let me be get the outdoor growers underway and we will do another mass indoor grow diary giveaway. 

Maybe we could do a competition but this most likely will be 2018-19 :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

Please let me know when you're looking for more indoor diary creators :) I've grown out your 707 headband and Bubba's gift - both of which were exquisite. 

I'd LOVE to try out Dr Greenthumb's Emdog and raspberry diesel in DWC! 

• Like 1

@potato1356 We will need more indoor growers soon my friend and I'll be launching a competition very soon :)

Keep a look out mate :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @HSO-Mark  ...  Can you shed any light on the Trainwreck HSO offer?  I notice its available as both regular and feminised,  so not just an S1 of the clone.  Possibly up for doing a small diary / review of some trainwrecks if your still looking for people? cheers

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

Hi @HSO-Mark  ...  Can you shed any light on the Trainwreck HSO offer?  I notice its available as both regular and feminised,  so not just an S1 of the clone.  Possibly up for doing a small diary / review of some trainwrecks if your still looking for people? cheers

Yes mate this strain is available as a feminized strain which would be classed as S1 and also available in regular form  :)

The regular will be fully stabilised and yes we still need indoor growers for the HSO sub-forum  :bong:

Drop me a pm brother and I'll see what we can do :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Yes mate this strain is available as a feminized strain which would be classed as S1 and also available in regular form  :)

The regular will be fully stabilised and yes we still need indoor growers for the HSO sub-forum  :bong:

Drop me a pm brother and I'll see what we can do :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Thanks for the quick reply.   So the fems are S1 and the regs have been crossed with another line then backcrossed to the clone a number of times?  or just bred from there selecting the trainwreck phenos?  ...  Just trying to understand how similar these will be to the original clone, as well as the difference between the reg and fem.  For example are the regs more stable, and the fems more like the clone?   

It would be an outdoor grow, if you are still looking for those too?  From what Ive read about Trainwreck it should do ok outdoors at lat 50-52.  cheers

• Like 1

On 22/04/2018 at 9:55 PM, Amarillo slim said:

So the fems are S1 and the regs have been crossed with another line then backcrossed to the clone a number of times?  or just bred from there selecting the trainwreck phenos?  

Correct :) The feminized seeds would have been produced via the clone so much more stable "pheno wise" and the regular would have come through selective breeding to find the best male to use in the breeding project  :bong:

I'm sure we can still fit you in my friend as we have extended the outdoor start time :yep:

Drop me a pm mate and we will see how our trainwreck fairs in your climate  :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Greatings,

Sadly it looks like I have missed out on this offer, but I have been very impressed with your BBHB. So if by chance there was another chance could you please bear me in mind.

Cheers,

Symondo

• Like 1

@sy100276 sure thing brother. Pick any 2 HSO strains (feminized, auto or regular) and fire over all relevant info and I'll get them out early next week :yep:

Actually we could do with a few more indoor HSO grows going on UK420. Anyone else interested?

Kind regards 

Mark. .

• Like 2

Mark if your game id love another shot at Em Dog now im indoors out of the cold lol. 

I think I never saw the best of her at all and im bloody sure her and Remo chemo had that bit of special magic that you can go years without seeing. 

Pure quality written all over them two. 

Up close and personal vertical diaries of course.

zz

• Like 2

@zztopbudz @sy100276

It will be early September boys as my mate who does shipping has now gone in vacation.

Let me see if we have a work around, if not early Sept seeds will go out :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1