DFG AND MIGHTYGOLD RGSC LAT54 GROW DIARY FIRST TIME GROWER

TEESSIDE GROWS

What you reckon @panik? Everything looking wel at 17 days? I'm about to feed tonight, I wil be introducing the big bud Sean as tho I bought it and am giving AN nutes a trial this run, should I cut the grow nute out now and just give bloom + big bud? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TEESSIDE GROWS said:

What you reckon @panik? Everything looking wel at 17 days? I'm about to feed tonight, I wil be introducing the big bud Sean as tho I bought it and am giving AN nutes a trial this run, should I cut the grow nute out now and just give bloom + big bud? 

All looks well mate , :yep: and yep sounds a plan drop the veg nutes and go bloom and big bud if you like,...

• Like 1

I Fed last night upping the nutes this time giving to 10l: 15ml bloom and 10ml of bigbud, no sign of nute burn yet so far so good :) 

• Like 2

@panik hey man, the girls are looking well starting to get frosty and are getting bigger and bigger daily, only thing is they is still no smell coming from them, not a noticeably nice string skunk smell anyway, smells more just like a plant? How did theese girls do smellwise mate ? 

• Like 1

The girls are starting to frost nicely at day 23. Here's a couple of bud shots of both the DFG and mightygold, the mightygold has a tint of pink showing on one or 2 off the leafs, could this be a phosphorus diffency? large.IMG_0692.JPGlarge.IMG_0694.JPGlarge.IMG_0695.JPGlarge.IMG_0697.JPGlarge.IMG_0696.JPGlarge.IMG_0698.JPGlarge.IMG_0690.JPGlarge.IMG_0691.JPGlarge.IMG_0693.JPG

The girls are due to be watered so they are not looking 100% but overall things seem to be going okay, I'm at just under half strength bloom nutes and just under half big bud, by looking at the photos should I be thinking about increasing my nutes on my next feed or should i carry on as i am ? @panik

• Like 5

I watered my girls tonight with just pure tap water, as I was doing this I noticed a few leafs that didn't look right and had changed in colour.. I took a few photos and put them as 1 to save on space lol , it's the mightygold which is showing the pinkish leafs making me believe this is a (p) problem, but I'm unsure wether it's to much or to little lollol large.IMG_0754.JPGthat's off the leaf damage to the DFG. 

There is pinkish leafs and some of them are turning yellowish, can anyone please advise me on what this could be? I fed just under half bloom and just under half strength bigbud, they had their first feed of bigbud on their last watering, today I give pure water. Here is a few pictures, sorry about the photos there the best I could get lol large.IMG_0755.JPGlarge.IMG_0756.JPGlarge.IMG_0758.JPGit's like speckles of pinkish dots and on the bud picture of the mightygold its only really affected the top leafs. Also some of the leafs on the dfg are yellowing off slightly towards the top of the plant,maybe I'm over reacting but I thought ide grab some advise on how to get that lovely green colour back... @paniklarge.IMG_0759.JPG

here is a bud comparison photo off the DFG and mightygold on day 24 in general there looking well, just a few issues I wanted to address lollollol large.IMG_0753.JPG

• Like 2

Is it to late to cut all the shit branches off and dead leafs? I would like to remove all that just underneath the line were I topped her, give me some extra space in the tent there not really doing much and taking up space.large.IMG_0792.JPG

• Like 2

No problem with removing dead leafs and removing side branches witch look like there doing fuck all ,personally I remove all big fan leafs that are blocking out buds lower arms and general making better are flow 

• Like 3

@cocopips and doing this will be okay won't cause any stress risking chances of hermie? I would like to remove it tonight, is they anything I should be aware of or anything i should be doing before I go ahead and do this ? @panik

• Like 1

I didn't mate I was knackered last night I'm going to do it tonight.. it's al safe and well to do so isn't it lol @panik

• Like 1