DFG AND MIGHTYGOLD RGSC LAT54 GROW DIARY FIRST TIME GROWER

TEESSIDE GROWS

Quick update people I been little busy recently so havnr had time to update but wow they have grown nicely since my last post, back left and back right are the mighty gold and middle back and 2 front are the dfg on day 34 getting really nice and bushy now, once I've gotten my cages il be moving out hopefully sometime this week! 

large.IMG_0010.JPGlarge.IMG_0009.JPG

• Like 6

@panik should I put under the 600w hps for the last couple days before I move out or should I leave under the 200w? Also could I add the 600w in with the 200w give them last push or is that not necessarily? Also can u point me in right direction off what material I should be asking for to make the cages ? 

Edited by TEESSIDE GROWS
Forgot information
  • Like 1

Yes mate you can put under the 600w no need for both, and you can use wire mesh chicken wire plastic mesh anything like that make sure the mesh holes are small no larger than 25mm or so... :yep: 

• Like 2

Sound bro il get the beast out then Ha ha I havnt even opened it yet , will the 600w improve the growth then ?

• Like 1

Looking proper good mate, keep up da good work :yep:. If you are moving them out, outdoors? Would u not introduce them to the outside world slowly,  a few hours each day & increase? Best of luck :lucky:.

• Like 1

Yeh I should be but that's not practical no more. Due to other family members now living with me I dont think il be able to do that, but that is a very good point.. could I start now by lowering temperature or how can I go about this ? @panik @Irishgirl Growing them isn't a problem it's leaving them out on show while im at work I don't like lol

• Like 1

What are you planning to do with them then I thought you was banging them outside in them pots if that's the case scrap the 600 and put them out now what light cycle are they on 18/6 ?? 

People have smaller plants then that out in the wild already mate they would be fine out side..

Edited by panik
  • Like 1

@panikwhat's the average yeild of theese DFG aswell bro, I understand they grow up to 2m tall so there going to be BEASTS. Am I expecting big baseball bat buds and big yields or what bro?

• Like 2

Ooh ok, r u putting them on  a plot in the ground or what do you mean by outside? Personally if they are going to be growing outside I would keep temps 2 da min as u don't want to shock them etc.... Keep it as natural as possible :yep:

• Like 1

They are going outside mate because that was whole purpose of thia diary, I've in-corporated indoor/outdoor growing all in one so I can learn a little bit of both mate, I am

scrapping the hps mate I've changed My mind I'm going keep in tent until the mesh arrives then il be moving outside. But like @Irishgirl mentioned, they will need be introduced out-side is that massively important or will I get away with moving them straight out . We're having 24-25•c during the day at the minute and I think that's perfect to move out into as my tent temps are exactly the same ?

• Like 2

@panikyes mate still on 18-6 truthfully mate I've delayed it a little and probably should of already moved out, a just didn't want to part with them lol I'm going have to pull my finger out soon tho mate and make a move 

• Like 2

I'd be an idiot to predict what anyone's going to get or achieve mate everyone's circumstances differ from one man to the next, you are growing them in 20l pots mate so you are never going to get trees like the mendo dope boys , if I was growing them personally I'd have them in well prepared ground at that size on today's date expecting anything over 12oz come September-October 

but it that's not to say you won't get a big juicy plant with donkey dicks better than indoor 10l pots ..

• Like 2

Big fat donkey dicks lol I like the sound of that.. the fact they is no information / pictures on these strains makes it all the more exciting :D. I'm going be ordering some indoor seeds from you tomorrow mate I'm going drop you a pm sort it out if that's okay mate.

• Like 3

Can you not get them out to the plots in their pots till da mesh arrives? At least they wud b getting use to da weather, climate, temps, rain breeze etc.... have u done any prep work, digging holes etc or r they staying in da pots? They look really good but they do need to b introduced to the outdoor world as in yesterday :yep:. As panic mentioned smaller plants are already outside including my own & doing ok, some u lose but on a positive u win :yep:.

• Like 1