DFG AND MIGHTYGOLD RGSC LAT54 GROW DIARY FIRST TIME GROWER

TEESSIDE GROWS

Hello and welcome to my diary. I would like to first start off with I have never done this before and everything I know is all from research and help from fellow members from uk420.

LAT:54

a couple I weeks ago I received 6x DFG and 6 x MIGHTYGOLD from a very nice guy @panik I germinated my seeds in root riot cubes on Friday 28/4 

DAY #1 28/4/2017

large.image.jpg

DAY#6 3/3 DFG germinated and sprouted while only 1 mightygold had germed. I potted them into multi-purpose compost with added john innes. PhD around 6.5 and placed on windowsill for 24 hours. I left the other 2 MIGHTYGOLDS to continue in the propagator.

large.image.jpg

DAY8# DAY1 OF LIGHT they have just finished there first 18/6 light cycle and seem to be enjoying there new home there are currently under a lumii cool white 200watt light and in a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2m grow tent temp:26-27 and humidity remains between 40-50%.large.image.jpgDAY#10 Day 3 in the tent 3rd 18/6 light cycle just finished.large.image.jpglarge.image.jpgDAY#12Day#5 in the tent and mightygold 2/3 sprouted so I potted and adder her with the rest 3/3 DFG and 2/3 mightygold .large.image.jpg

DAY#14 DAY#7 in the tent and things are looking nice . Starting to build nice strong stem while foliating fast, notice how leafs point to light ? Good thing ? Bad thing?large.image.jpglarge.image.jpglarge.image.jpg

DAY#15 DAY#8 in the tent things looking good plants starting to look like plants with a nice strong solid structure I'm happy with how theese have turned out so far.large.image.jpglarge.image.jpglarge.image.jpglarge.image.jpg

One of the MIGHTYGOLDS leafs have started to go a little curly and strange, but apart from that everything seems to be going well I'm hopeing to transplant by Friday into there final pots of 20L+ . I will veg indoors under the 200w lumii cool white bulb for a couple more weeks before moving outside.

so far so good and I'm really pleased with the progress so far, and any tips help and advice is very grately appreciated. I had trouble posting pictures so I've had to do my diary late but better late then never ! I'm currently on day #15 from seed and day #8 in the tent. I will try update as much as possible now I know how to post photos lol .

Edited by TEESSIDE GROWS
Missing infomation
  • Like 9

Nice start mate lookin good,.. do you want me to ask a mod to move your diary into the RGS sub forum with all the others to keep things in one place.??

• Like 3

@TEESSIDE GROWS, really gud start to ur grow & diary :yep:. I'm also doing mighty gold & DFG'sDFG's so I will be following with interest :yep:. Just to mention but u probably already know, remember to introduce ur babies to the outside world starting with a couple of hours & build up b4 plant out :yep:

It's all looking good & the best of luck on ur grow & diary :yep:.

• Like 1

@IrishgirlYeh I was going to wait untill I transplanted before i started to introduce them to the outside conditions lol instead of moving them in and out, could I not start lowering temps in the tent as I move closer to plant-out day or do they have to be introduced outside gradually, just when I transplant into pots there going to be 20l+ and seems a lot of working having to move them around all the time lol 

• Like 2

Yes it is & can b alot of work moving them in & out & different locations to follow da sun. I put my seedling pots on a big tray & carry them outside 4 the morning sun, den to the end cable of the house about 12noon, den to the back of the house, den back in doors again to sit on window cill 4 da nite :yep:. If its raining out i just leave them on da window cill again moving them from one window cill 2 another, following the sun around the house :yep:.

I just put them under a light to start them off & once they pop up after about a week I start to bring them out 2 da outside world for a few hours to start off with. The breeze makes the stem become stronger & they become more custom to the outdoor life this way, so it's not as much as a shock to them when u plant them in their final homes wheather it's pots or plots lol. Best of luck T  :yep:.

• Like 1

Okay so Friday night I give them a watering hopeing it to see them thru-out the weekend. Last night I had the urge to check on them see how things were, temp ,humidity ect and suprisingly, all pots were dry, I didn't think anything of it so I watered them again, I have just finished work and my plants have

just finished there 10th 18/6h light cycle - the pots are now once again bone dry - my girls are thirsty!! I cut open one off the plastic pots to check on the roots see why they were drinking so much, and this is what I found!! 

large.image.jpg

are they looking well and healthy ? Notice how some the roots have started to make there way up the pot, is that right? I take it's now time to transplant to there finall 25l pots or do I have a few more days ? I'm really happy with the progress the DFG are making. So far so good. 

• Like 6

DAY 10 - DAY 17 from seed. The DFG looking mighty fine after just over 2 weeks from seedlarge.image.jpg

• Like 8

Today (17/05/2017) I have now transplanted my girls into 20l pots and put them into Plagron royal mix, I also raised the light to now try get a little stretch now they have filled a little bit. Things have happened quicker than I thought and I hope things go okay. I hope they transplanted ok and I havnt coursed to much stress. It's starting to really get exciting now I look forward to everyday to check my girls make sure there happy :). Well guys here they are, 3 DFG at the back 12 days old and 19 days from seed. The 2 mightygold at the front the one on the right is behind 5 days but is doing extreamly well to keep up .

large.image.jpg

• Like 5

Okay Quick update people . Day 23.

large.image.jpglarge.image.jpg

2 mighty golds - top left and bottom  left, 3 DFG looking all bushy hopefully this is were they start to really take off after having a slow start after transplant .

• Like 5