DFG AND MIGHTYGOLD RGSC LAT54 GROW DIARY FIRST TIME GROWER

TEESSIDE GROWS

They are staying in the pots so they can be moved around if nessercerry. I could move out but im not yet because it was only a couple of days ago i was watching this rabbit/hare stood up on its 2 back feet and I mean literally ragging pulling the trees apart pulling all the leafs off and were it was doing this was pretty much in my plot, if I find out that buds bunny has came and stole my crop I will not be beat pleased ha ha. We're I live is farmland so there is plenty of un-wanted pests around lol @Irishgirl

• Like 3

Yeh that's what am doing mate that's only reason I never planted-out start of this week because that little ****** got me paranoid lol so am waiting until I get the cages, the council just put a few nice cages around a few lung trees in my area, I wounder if they'll notice they gone missing lollollol 

• Like 2

Also anyone know anything about corn fields ? My plot is pretty much on a corn field , I done my reaserch apparently they don't get harvested until October so could be okay , only worry I have is the corn gets sprayed with pesticide doesn't it ? I believe they have already been sprayed but is they a chance it could get blown onto my plants or will they be okay ? 

And spray them with pesticides... lol 

Edited by panik
  • Like 1

I don't know me bro I read somewhere on here someone had posted about growing in cornfields saying they get sprayed it's pesticides and if that gets onto

the plants, there toast. lol I just wanted to check before my plants did end up 'toast' lol 

• Like 3

Grew in corn fields last year lost the lot to spraying , then thought try later in the year they only grew small due to be shadowed out 

• Like 2

I have been doing a lot of reaserch over the week-end about outdoor growing and moving plants indoors to outdoors and I think I have found more problems than I originally thought. My plants are 37 days old and because of my own mistakes and not planning this out propley I think I may of left it to late. One of the problems I have is if I decide to move outside, my indoor tent temps are around 27•c, my plants are 37days old and are doing really well. I don't want to shock / kill the plants and because of my 18/6 light cycle, when I move outside I don't want them to flower then re-veg either. The plan was to start them off indoors and move them out early as possible but I've left it to long I think, I don't want to fuck up this late into it as I could happily start to flower in the tent if nessercerry, what are your thoughts and opinions on this? Should I finish indoor or is there a method that will help them to surrivive and make it through-out without affecting the plants health?

• Like 1

should be fine m8 had tha easy sativas on 18/6 for 2month indoors then put out april and were fine bit slow when they hut the ground for about a week then they took off:yep:

• Like 2

On 06/06/2017 at 8:25 PM, Razza420 said:

should be fine m8 had tha easy sativas on 18/6 for 2month indoors then put out april and were fine bit slow when they hut the ground for about a week then they took off:yep:

Did you introduce them to the outside mate or did you just stick them straight out ? It's introducing them gradually is my biggest problem, like I said once I move them then they will have to stay out (unless something drastic happens). They are really taking off now growing some nice strong arms starting to look really well, my lights due to come on il get some pictures and up-date soon. 

• Like 1

It's day 42 from seed and I'm still stuck on what to do, there getting bigger and bigger and if I don't move out/start to flower then they are going to grow to big for the tent lol I moved under the hps on Tuesday 6/6/17 and since lots of nice foliage growth has begun and the arms are standing nice and strong. Is it to late for me to top them to try get them extra fat colas? Is that a bad idea to do before I move out? Here's some photos 1 of the mightygold has stretched and gone pretty lanky lol here's the 3 DFG:large.IMG_0154.JPGlarge.IMG_0150.JPGlarge.IMG_0149.JPGlarge.IMG_0151.JPGlarge.IMG_0144.JPGlarge.IMG_0145.JPGlarge.IMG_0146.JPG

And here is the 2 MIGHTYGOLD the lanky stretched one is 5 days behind at 37 days while the other mightygold is a lot bushier with stronger structure at 42 days.

large.IMG_0153.JPGlarge.IMG_0152.JPGlarge.IMG_0147.JPGlarge.IMG_0148.JPG

• Like 4

Looking fine mate you really need to think about getting them outside or switching to flower or they are going to out grow the tent,...

If your putting them out put them out cage and leave them where there going and just water they will be fine no need to introduce as you say just bang them out ...

• Like 2