The Big Booty Bitches 2017 competition

Briar Fox

Hi there, well a few pages back in this thread I suggested putting in some pics of "big booty autos" the bar set at 100g.

Now I know you gg er´s might get a bit left out as 100g off an auto gg style is a big ask, but for the back garden, gh grower ? I´m seeing pics of some great autos in various threads so maybe we´ll see a 100g auto at these lats.

Here´s a pic of my Think Diff x Moby Dick hack (there´s a couple of other bits in too). This is 4 weeks old, and has had 24hr ight for the first 2 weeks. It was started in a 7 litre no stress pot, then into a 20 litre before plant out into a 75cm square bed.

large.P1100161.jpg

It´s just starting to flower now,  and should be ready about the end August / start September. I´ll let you know how I get on.

Edited by mokka
  • Like 13

That's gonna look mental when it's full of big colas.. gonna be a sexy booty bitch for sure

Could be plant of the season for looks.. plenty of contenders tho.. and lots of time.. but she's looking perfect

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 6

On 7/15/2017 at 5:16 PM, Flintstone said:

Haulin' ass!

large.596a347ee9714_NumeroUno(3).jpg

Beautiful photograph you have here @Flintstone. Lovely bush surrounded by flowers, hedgerow and big tree in the back drop, the latter giving a subliminal look into the resulting harvest. Paka bra!

• Like 3

I'd shoot/strangle/buttrape the rabbit so it knows the score before flowering time @Asha605

Heres my random freebie plot today, some contenders in here

large.596e16d928767_IMG_001212.JPGlarge.596e16670eb20_IMG_001312.JPG

• Like 15

Exponential growth dude @inaction man. Defo pays off to start them early... Will be all set next year hopefully... kombat it will be :boxing:  lol. At the minute non of mine are coming close to these ladies :notworthy:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Moobman said:

What strains are they @inaction man ssfv ? 

The top pic is whitey freeze, ES x skunk & amnesia lemon.

The other pics are, from top..

ES x skunk (7 footer)

WF

Amnesia lemon

highrise F99

• Like 2

thought i'd stick a couple in, as i was feeling left out :moptop:

Real Gorrila Seed's - Mighty Gold or DFG's, got the pic's mixed up

large.IMG_1691.JPGlarge.IMG_1690.JPG

Blackberry OG

large.59706b0420f12_BBOG2.JPG

That Frisian Due's gonna take some beating though!!

Nice one,

Tigs :guitar:

• Like 11