The Big Booty Bitches 2017 competition

Briar Fox

And one more for you guys...Green Poison is just under 2 meters tall....top cola of a 43" Dinafem auto White Widow in the bottom of the frame

large.IMG_5482.JPG

• Like 1

@912GreenSkell Indeed I am. I did some training earlier in the season on these same branches and they are still in place. I did have one split the first time around and learned from that :yep:

With this latest training, the circumference is around 20ft.

If I get the green light for next season, I'm hoping to have two lorry tyres and start the plants under lights and follow your tutorial as much as I can!

And keep posting them monsters!! We may not be able to achieve them results but it's great inspiration! Atb :yep:

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Flintstone said:

@912GreenSkell Indeed I am. I did some training earlier in the season on these same branches and they are still in place. I did have one split the first time around and learned from that :yep:

With this latest training, the circumference is around 20ft.

If I get the green light for next season, I'm hoping to have two lorry tyres and start the plants under lights and follow your tutorial as much as I can!

And keep posting them monsters!! We may not be able to achieve them results but it's great inspiration! Atb :yep:

Good stuff bud....i still cant help but feel it is possible to come close to the size i get over here(with proper care and training)....this year has been the worst weather i can ever remember....we got rain 35 out of the first 45 days those plants were in the ground, and ton since then....i saw on the news that this was the most days without sun in june/july since the early 1960's in our area this season.

20 foot circumference...awesome!!

• Like 1

@912GreenSkell I think the main problem over here with a guerilla grow is many people play the numbers game spread over a few plots, which is understandable when your battling wildlife and climate.  A good plot is not easy to come by either.

But I'm planning on giving it a go!

• Like 3

@flintstone - Yeah and that makes total sense. All your eggs in one basket, in regards to thieves, wildlife and climate.

Great thread this!! Not sure how ive missed it till now. I'm tagging along for sure, it's gonna be epic come sept/Oct. .

• Like 3

Nice turn out @912GreenSkell, I always like your pics. It's more entertainment and a sort of look what you could have won if you only had a bit more sunshine scenario.  The last post of the Green Poison is great, you said you were going to do it last season. You don't mention if it's the fast version , my FV s finished beginning of October in London which knocks a couple of weeks off the non fv version I believe. Tastes of green apples, I really liked this strain and thought it was a good smoke. Just mine didn't look like yours lol 

I do believe people with private gardens in the UK could get with a good season reasonably close to your results with the type of care you give and maybe the use of dew shields.  But these gardens are few, you would not believe the size of an average UK back garden, it's small and we are crammed in here living cheek to jowel. The amount of open space is very limited, there is no wilderness in the UK so finding a good plot is becoming increasingly difficult as you are never out of eye shot of someone for very long. With increased fitness and leisure attracting people outdoors more footpaths are being created and dog walkers, cyclist and runners are out everywhere. Also the requirement to build on vacant land is putting incredible pressure on the countryside. Bits of land are constantly being developed, eventually the whole of the UK will be paved over :skull:

I guess that's why we all do these multiple plots away from the house. Lots of smaller plants dotted around. We don't have Fan Man here scoping the landscape for grows as they aren't big enough. (He could do the whole poxy country on a couple of tanks of gas it's so small here)  

Do you fancy doing one of those home swaps you see on the TV for next season, you come and grow in the undergrowth in the UK and I'll use your back yard and see how we both get on lol 

Keep posting the pictures as I enjoy a good drool,here's wishing you a productive and late Canadian frost season. 

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Lea Valley said:

@912GreenSkell

Do you fancy doing one of those home swaps you see on the TV for next season, you come and grow in the undergrowth in the UK and I'll use your back yard and see how we both get on lol 

Now thats a tv show I'd watch!  You're onto something there :cowboy:

Go on GreenSkell you know it makes sense!

• Like 8

38 minutes ago, Lea Valley said:

Nice turn out @912GreenSkell, I always like your pics. It's more entertainment and a sort of look what you could have won if you only had a bit more sunshine scenario.  The last post of the Green Poison is great, you said you were going to do it last season. You don't mention if it's the fast version , my FV s finished beginning of October in London which knocks a couple of weeks off the non fv version I believe. Tastes of green apples, I really liked this strain and thought it was a good smoke. Just mine didn't look like yours lol 

I do believe people with private gardens in the UK could get with a good season reasonably close to your results with the type of care you give and maybe the use of dew shields.  But these gardens are few, you would not believe the size of an average UK back garden, it's small and we are crammed in here living cheek to jowel. The amount of open space is very limited, there is no wilderness in the UK so finding a good plot is becoming increasingly difficult as you are never out of eye shot of someone for very long. With increased fitness and leisure attracting people outdoors more footpaths are being created and dog walkers, cyclist and runners are out everywhere. Also the requirement to build on vacant land is putting incredible pressure on the countryside. Bits of land are constantly being developed, eventually the whole of the UK will be paved over :skull:

I guess that's why we all do these multiple plots away from the house. Lots of smaller plants dotted around. We don't have Fan Man here scoping the landscape for grows as they aren't big enough. (He could do the whole poxy country on a couple of tanks of gas it's so small here)  

It isn't all sweetness and light in Canada mate,we don't have helicopters out looking come autumn RCMP are on it,as are ripping gangs,hunters out scouring the country etc,the grass aint always greener nor more plentiful :yep:

• Like 9

I know you know it from both sides of the Atlantic @Ch@ppers , GG ing is hard regardless of which continent you're doing it on and each with it's own unique challenges. I do have one plot where it's possible to do tall plants but sadly none have turned out to be worthy to be included in this thread this season. 

On the whole I tend to produce 6 ft plants that don't stand out too much which suits my populated environment. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Lea Valley said:

Keep posting the pictures as I enjoy a good drool,here's wishing you a productive and late Canadian frost season. 

Hey bud...i am runnning the regular not the fast version of the green poison...preflower has begun!!

As for the TV show i am in!!

The congestion in your guys country has to be the most challenging aspect. This season has been crazy for rain and dark skies...we had rain 35 out of the first 45 days(only 4 out of 45 days were actually sunny) these plants went in the ground and it hasnt been too much better since then. Certainly farrrrrrrrr more rainy days then sunny days....

It really is a shame you guys are losing your wilderness one parking lot at a time.

5 hours ago, Ch@ppers said:

It isn't all sweetness and light in Canada mate,we don't have helicopters out looking come autumn RCMP are on it,as are ripping gangs,hunters out scouring the country etc,the grass aint always greener nor more plentiful :yep:

Agreed....and the weather isnt always beautiful here either!! Worst thing to deal with is armed thieves. Nothing will bring you down more than being robbed by masked invaders at the end of assault rifles.

Edited by 912GreenSkell

@Flintstone, my ooh my, ur doing great with ur big plant :yep:. It has really come on & looking awesome, well done flint, keep up the good work :lucky:. When you say u r getting more tractor tyers 4 next season what is ur intention 4 tis, doubling them up are putting on ur plot 4 each plant?

@912GreenSkell, wow u talk about .CA weather, r u sure ur not living in Ireland? It sounds like it lollol. Ur plants are awesome as usual :lucky:. Keep tho's pictures coming :yep:.

• Like 1

@Irishgirl I've found another large tyre. 1 plant per tyre per plot. I'll have a good scout in the winter for another. Would like 3 tyres and 3 plots!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Lea Valley said:

'Noels Saturday morning plot swap' Try and get Noel Fielding to present...i'm in, so long as i can go to Oz 

large.597258064186a_2107RP.JPG.6d8d9c923

red purps..slow in veg and not much to look at :yep:

• Like 2