The Big Booty Bitches 2017 competition

Briar Fox

Hoping this Frisian will be a monster! Dug the soil down beneath the tyre and added fbb and lime. Added home made compost, bag for life's worth of cereals, loads of fruit and veg peelings, 2 bags of fresh seaweed and a bag of chicken shit a month before plantout. Topped off with a load of compost at plantout. I mulch with fresh seaweed when needed. It has not been topped but that second picture is a view to the South so I may bend it towards the North so it does not impede the other plants! The 3rd pic was taken 2 days ago. That's a 600mm cage so it's currently around 8-900mm in height and the cage is 1600mm circumference. Currently full sun from dawn til 6-7pm. It was planted out the week before Easter so hopefully it's been busy buidling up it's root system.

large._DSC3443.jpg

large.IMG_2232.jpglarge.IMG_2386.JPG

• Like 17

I'd be chopping the 1st few branches off and rooting them . Beast of a plant that, could be a nice yield good luck.

Just now, Key4 said:

I'd be chopping the 1st few branches off and rooting them . Beast of a plant that, could be a nice yield good luck.

A rat or something got in there and damaged a couple of low branches and I planted one last week which is currently growing! So I took another damaged one and planted that!:yep:

Not sure what I'm going to do with all this weed mind :)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Flintstone said:

A rat or something got in there and damaged a couple of low branches and I planted one last week which is currently growing! So I took another damaged one and planted that!:yep:

Not sure what I'm going to do with all this weed mind :)

Just been down there and that cutting is not looking too great anymore! I'll have to get some rooting hormone!

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, beezee said:

@Flintstone did you have a cloche or anything over the clone? I use a 2l pop bottle with one end chopped off, oh yeah trim the ends of the leaves too.

Nope, that one had nothing over it. I'll pop back 2moro and chuck some on :yep:

• Like 2

Good thinking,  great idea :yep:.  Dont know if I will have any monsters but will throw some pictures up of what I may have if any lol.  It will feel good to be a part of this even if its small scrub lol. Looking 4ward to seeing all outdoor monsters :yep:.  Hope everyone has a gud safe monsteress season :lucky:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Flintstone said:

Hoping this Frisian will be a monster! Dug the soil down beneath the tyre and added fbb and lime. Added home made compost, bag for life's worth of cereals, loads of fruit and veg peelings, 2 bags of fresh seaweed and a bag of chicken shit a month before plantout. Topped off with a load of compost at plantout. I mulch with fresh seaweed when needed. It has not been topped but that second picture is a view to the South so I may bend it towards the North so it does not impede the other plants! The 3rd pic was taken 2 days ago. That's a 600mm cage so it's currently around 8-900mm in height and the cage is 1600mm circumference. Currently full sun from dawn til 6-7pm. It was planted out the week before Easter so hopefully it's been busy buidling up it's root system.

large._DSC3443.jpg

large.IMG_2232.jpglarge.IMG_2386.JPG

Omg flint,  look at da size of tat bitch,  she looks massive,  some monster she will be :yep:.  Looking gud my friend,  looking good :lucky:

• Like 3

Think this killer Kush fv is going to reach a nice size if she carries on like she is... :v:

large.rps20170610_085306.jpg

Edited by 80085
  • Like 15

^ looking good & i think that kush is going to be a monster for sure.     Bit of multi headed FIM action, fingers crossed and GL

Hey @Flintstonei saw you ask about lollypopping somewhere?     i'm a sucker for a lollypop (couldn't resist) If you wanted you could probably snip off the bottom two sets of branches at the main stem on that big FD.   (See how 80085s kush is pretty clear in the lower 3rd, inside the cage is pretty clear).      Use the cut branches as clones, waste not want not.     

Don't damage the main stem though.....

• Like 1

@Blunt_Wit Yeah, that was Eelhelmet's plants I was commenting on. I haven't read much into training or cloning but I thought I'd give it a go seen as though I had a broken branch. There's plenty more there so I can give it a go, and I put another deformed lower branch into a tyre yesterday. Beezee recommended a cloach too, so hoping I can pop back down today and do that. I'm a bit worried that I'm going to have too much weed, but I guess there's still time to lose some, plus there's mould to contend with at harvest and drying time! 

I'm glad this thread has been started because if this Frizzy turns into a beast there should be plenty of info/help in one place! :yep:

• Like 3

Almost 4ft now! Bent her over so she's back to 3ft! :) 

large.IMG_2443.JPG

Image is a bit dark.... I'll brighten it up for my diary.

• Like 12

Also, as you can see.... not full sun from dawn anymore! This was at 6am. Didn't realise how far the sun moved along the horizon over the months! It did have dawn sun in March so come harvest time it should have that daw sun again!

• Like 3

Whoop whoop that Frisian is coming along some now.          The sun travels at random as far as i can tell from observation......