The Big Booty Bitches 2017 competition

Briar Fox

@Key4 Cheers bud. Roughly, what would that be in volume? I keep thinking bud must be really light!

The only time I hear lbs and oz is childbirth but I doubt I'll squeeze 16oz of bud into a baby grow  :) 

• Like 2

Looks nice! Me and Mr git got our selves a nice big early grape that's about 4ft now! Nice work gives me ideas for next season :)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Flintstone said:

@Key4 Cheers bud. Roughly, what would that be in volume? I keep thinking bud must be really light!

The only time I hear lbs and oz is childbirth but I doubt I'll squeeze 16oz of bud into a baby grow  :) 

About 15 of they plastic chinese takeaway tubs ;)  Not sure what that is in metric babies:yep:

@Exile420 I've got an image in my head of you Mr_Git and Slim driving along with a tractor tyre strapped to the roof of a car looking for a plot :rofl:

@Blunt_Wit Cool! Better start saving up for some mason jars!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Flintstone said:

@Exile420 I've got an image in my head of you Mr_Git and Slim driving along with a tractor tyre strapped to the roof of a car looking for a plot :rofl:

@Blunt_Wit Cool! Better start saving up for some mason jars!

That gives me an idea lol

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Flintstone said:

Cool! Better start saving up for some mason jars

or have more takeaways

• Like 4

just a reminder to all doing monsters,  finally some rain forecast over the next week for most of the uk i think,  dead leaves lower down the plant that havnt been removed or dried and fallen off can easily go mouldy ,  creating an opportunity for stem rot..   if it happens low down on the plant can completely fuck the whole thing.  

• Like 9