The Big Booty Bitches 2017 competition

Briar Fox

@inaction man

I was referring to using the molasses. How much and how many applications basically. I've got it in my head that it's mildly acidic and didn't want to overdo things. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, inaction man said:

I wouldn't worry, It don't taste very acid to me.

Thats what they said to me in the 80's about Microdots and Superman tabs lol

Come on spill on the application rates 

Edited by Lea Valley
  • Like 6

Mmmmmm, brown microdots, wouldn't fancy it nowadays tho.

I never really measure stuff, the last batch was a nice big dessert spoonfull of molasses and about half a spoon of myco to about 3 litres water. My clones & babies seemed to like it.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, inaction man said:

Mmmmmm, brown microdots, wouldn't fancy it nowadays tho.

Me neither. Had a blast in the London warehouse scene in the late 80's but the thought of doing a trip now doesn't appeal. 

I meant specifically for use as a boost during flowering. I'm off to find Loams words on molasses so I can un hijack @Briar Fox's thread.

Although this topic is relevant in a way because by adding these type of supplements you are increasing the available nutrients from the micro heard and strengthening the pest and disease (Rot) resistance with the fungi mix

Sometimes giving a plant all of what it wants means it can give all of what it's got and fulfil it's genetic potential to become a MONSTER. 

Edited by Lea Valley
  • Like 7

I wouldn't worry to much about over feeding with molasses if your using it outdoors . PM old timer has shit loads of molasses in it and the plant's love it . I've used a dessert spoon with 2l of water, seaweed and ewc to make tea and never had issues . I'm like others here , don't really stick to measurements . If they aren't nute burnt and look hungry then feed them more . Outdoors in native soil the PH usually sorts itself out as long as your not putting neat molasses out on soil by the jar you should not have a issue 

• Like 5

I thought i would post up just a little vid, to show how our friends.Across the pond do it  just a few of their little ones like.

I loved my micro dots and super mans and sonic hedhogs and space invaders .i could go on and on and on lol.

They are infact that big you could hide in one.

We can all but dream , maybe oneday we will be freee to grow them here.Not holding much hope of that with tory scum in power.

We can try to grow some Kate bushes, like these lovely beast.Ps i do hope this is ok to post on here if not as its legal in the USA state.

Edited by hashi
  • Like 11

Hi @Briar Fox I hope its ok for garden and greenhouse growers to enter, although as I´ll be sowing mid June (auto´s and garden plants) and the start July (gh plants) I´m not planning on having anything in the ground by the end of June. Still if a tree is 10oz I´ll hopefully have a pic or two.

May I suggest a sister comp (without starting a shitfest please) "Auto trees", lets set the bar at 100g. I´ve never achieved that but I like a challenge and last year I was close, but no cigar.

Atb Mokka

• Like 6

On 5/10/2017 at 7:06 AM, mokka said:

Hi @Briar Fox I hope its ok for garden and greenhouse growers to enter, although as I´ll be sowing mid June (auto´s and garden plants) and the start July (gh plants) I´m not planning on having anything in the ground by the end of June. Still if a tree is 10oz I´ll hopefully have a pic or two.

May I suggest a sister comp (without starting a shitfest please) "Auto trees", lets set the bar at 100g. I´ve never achieved that but I like a challenge and last year I was close, but no cigar.

Atb Mokka

I have absolutely no objection to greenhouses or Polytunnels.

Tbh, I think it was silly setting a restriction on being in the floor by July. 

• Like 4

Liking this thread Mr Fox. Only gonna focus on a couple of plants for the monster canna cup... Just not sure which strain to focus on for that though. I was thinking a serious six could be a good one for its mold resistance... It's gutting to have a monster tree going Rockfort on you... Happened to a mate and although he was quite blasé about it, i'm sure deep down he must have felt a tad irritated. :furious::sadwalk:

Do you think most photoperiod have monster potential? I haven't come across anyone growing a monster S6. 

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

I topped a serious 6 and Killer kush in plot one almost 2 weeks ago - maybe a bit early at interned 3. Haven't checked it out yet.

Been to plot 2 and toped a killer kush and 2 serious 6. They all look like they could become whoppers fingers crossed. Although the ones I'm interested whom I topped 2 weeks ago in are in plot 1 in big holes. Can't wait to check on them. 

Here's a couple of pics of the KK and S6... Potential for monsters???

S6

large_SS2.jpg

KK not yet topped

large_KK3.jpg

• Like 10

4 hours ago, inaction man said:

large.5937d700043f5_IMG_00175.JPGlarge.5937d71ee7775_IMG_00185.JPGlarge.5937d7e31103b_IMG_00117.JPG

Went out yesterday and was chuffed to see a few plants nudging 3ft. Monsters ahoy!

Nice one @inaction man, they're gonna be fat! What strain are they?

• Like 2

They're bush bros mix @LE BIG BUD, cherry freeze, fireMOB x freezeland, BC haze & outdoor mix. The middle pic is from our adventures yesterday evening. Think its amnesia lemon on right & one of Paniks ladies left.

Plenty more whoppers hiding away in the bushes. Gotta remember camera.

Cheers @80085, may your monsters all be colossuses!

• Like 4