Real Panik At The Forbidden Zone!

Andromedian

4 hours ago, Blunt_Wit said:

Looking very nice :yep:    Don't see TFZ pics in the day light very often, looks nice :)

When did you start they Widows?

They were germed outdoors on March 24th.  Planted three weeks later I think.  They were experimental really and we were not sure how they'd do so early but very impressed and defo will germ on the same date next year with a big early wave.

Edited by zug
  • Like 3

Top fecking work gents!!

Really good to see the difference in the same spot that was a disaster for you last year. Proper learning that is :moptop:

You both deserve a cracking harvest.

I wish i'd got on the case with my WW's. I lost two early on (poxy cat), and the other i've abused in my little veg cabinit for far too long.

Might get a pop corn of bud from it in a few weeks :wanker: lesson learnt though.

Keep it up my alien friends.

Nice one,

Tigs :guitar:

• Like 3

Thanks @tigseyjnr

you too mate....think we both need a good harvest as much as the next person...

Yeah mate TFZ is pulling through nicely this year, although Zug and myself had a proper night from hell the other night, when we paid it a visit...

put it this way, we were glad to get the fuck out of the place....both of our nerves were ripped to pieces mate...i'll do an update in a bit

hope all is good

be lucky

• Like 3

Had a real bad feeling about our next visit to TFZ, tried to put it down to my anxiety but haven't really been suffering lately....

We left a little later and as we have been having such a good run of it, we decided to do the same routine.

Zug would get the easy route and i would drive round and do the jungle walk. 

Parked the car in the usual and started walking down this private road...very restricted, so if caught here....not good!

At the end i scaled a fence to enter the jungle, then a van came out of nowhere...if i had been 30 seconds later, i would have been caught:thumbdown:

"Thank fuck for that" i was thinking.....i felt much better now i was in the thick of it....

I don't know about you lot, but i hate meeting people when i am out gging, and when you are somewhere, where you shouldn't be....even more so.

Anyways....got to the plot safe and sound....Zug was admiring the view.... we sat and had a beer and a bifta......

Think the plants really liked that downpour.....most were looking how they should be

large.IMG_0704.JPGlarge.IMG_0696.JPGlarge.IMG_0699.JPGlarge.IMG_0695.JPG

a few of the whitey freeze

large.IMG_0702.JPGlarge.IMG_0704.JPGlarge.IMG_0694.JPG

The whitey freeze were all starting to flower now.....i think one may have been like a semi auto, as has been flowering for a couple of weeks...

we had a nightmare with the greengolds and even the one that pulled through, didn't do a lot

large.IMG_0703.JPG

maybe could of done with pre growing these indoors....slugs liked these the most

to be continued.........

• Like 13

It's a bit early for pick your own Christmas tree.. and your best of using plastic ones... less mess 

Sorry for dropping the c bomb.. feel a bit shitty now

Plants are looking Sweet!

• Like 4

Yea man trust your instinct. Suppose that's what GG'ing comes with unfortunately, risks and stuff. You guys do much more than I do. I'm only doing a plot of ten lol see what happens, but it's secure and hard to get to. I will do more scouting around for plots for next year I reckon :) I believe I've made a good start for a first attempt tbh.

Edited by indicatoker420
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, Andromedian said:

put it this way, we were glad to get the fuck out of the place....both of our nerves were ripped to pieces

Ha. Glad it was all ok though, and the plants are looking top notch!!

Gotta be honest, unless I'm planting out or harvesting, I really don't worry anymore. 

Plenty of people wander about aimlessly round my way. 

And I'm sure whoever you/we meet in the depths of the night,in the middle of no where is probably shitting bricks anyway. Especially seeing two aliens, or a nutter in a gorilla suit walking towards them :stoned:

Bit different when I'm carry a few oz of freshly cut bud though! :pitchfork:

Nice one, 

Tigs :guitar:

• Like 7

14 hours ago, VikingDee said:

Trust your gut 

Ha ha if I would have trusted my gut...i would never had gone in the first place lol

14 hours ago, RandyBoBandy said:

It's a bit early for pick your own Christmas tree.. and your best of using plastic ones... less mess 

Sorry for dropping the c bomb.. feel a bit shitty now

Plants are looking Sweet!

Cheers randers....

Can't wait to see yours matey...think they are going to be stonkers too

14 hours ago, indicatoker420 said:

Yea man trust your instinct. Suppose that's what GG'ing comes with unfortunately, risks and stuff. You guys do much more than I do. I'm only doing a plot of ten lol see what happens, but it's secure and hard to get to. I will do more scouting around for plots for next year I reckon :) I believe I've made a good start for a first attempt tbh.

Problem with tfz...it is very very restricted...military stylie...

My nerves are on edge before I even get there...it seems we have been the only alien/human presence here...in over 5 years...

• Like 3

6 hours ago, tigseyjnr said:

Ha. Glad it was all ok though, and the plants are looking top notch!!

Gotta be honest, unless I'm planting out or harvesting, I really don't worry anymore. 

Plenty of people wander about aimlessly round my way. 

And I'm sure whoever you/we meet in the depths of the night,in the middle of no where is probably shitting bricks anyway. Especially seeing two aliens, or a nutter in a gorilla suit walking towards them :stoned:

Bit different when I'm carry a few oz of freshly cut bud though! :pitchfork:

Nice one, 

If it was any other plot...i would agree..

But if we see anybody on the way to tfz..it spells a whole heap of trouble

4 hours ago, Exile420 said:

Whitey freeze doing shit for us, but greengolds are smashing it..

Looks good aliens top job :yep:

Cheers dude

Just shows you....our whitey freeze are looking rather smashing....fucking slug got into one of the boxes and ate all the greengolds...didnt touch the wfs though..

3 hours ago, cocopips said:

Nice plants there mate, how tall are they? 

Thanks.....they are taller than me and I am 6 feet 4 inches tall...however the swamp tubes are raised...so about 5-6 feet..

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Andromedian said:

If it was any other plot...i would agree..

But if we see anybody on the way to tfz..it spells a whole heap of trouble

I get it mate, it's all good. But..

Just get ya crazy on!!  :taz:

My favourite crazy man quote is from a documentary I saw a while back about 'the man who eats Badgers' and other nutty Devonian and Bodmin moor folk who hunt the big cat.. 

(Said in a classic S.W accent) 

"I got me torch, an' I got me axe, now let's hunt those cats" 

Shout that at anyone approaching and see what they do :yep:

I 'accidentally' taught a young lad with Autism and proper echolallia a few of my favourite sayings from that documentary back in my care home days.. 

He would burst out of his bedroom first thing in the morning and shout "Baaaaadgers for breakfast"

:rofl:

Got a sodding disciplinary for it too :fart:

Nice one, 

eta: I'm pretty flippant with the term crazy 'cause I see it as a positive thing in the sedate society we live in. My favourite people in my life would definitly refere to themselves as crazy, but actually i think they are pretty sane compared to the insanity of everyday bullshit tv/Facebook/MSM lives people live these days. 

No offence meant to anyone 

Edited by tigseyjnr
Extra bit, and some emoji things
  • Like 6

Wet got a rabbit problem at the min keeps re digging the same hole into our back garden spot nailed most lower branches even chomped a thick main stem on a few..

• Like 1