MacGanjaring around!

MacGanja

12 hours ago, MacGanja said:

Melons is a new one!

Yeah man, especially explosive melons. Was that petrol he poured in them? All good fun to watch but like you say, it's mad stuff the things they create to do harm to other human beings. I've only seen a few of his vids but they've all been cool

• Like 2

OK so I have just been stalling for time to type this up...

Also I prefer to give my weed abit longer cure as the drying had to be done relatively quickly unfortunately... luckily my mate has the ninja skills needed to pull this off!

Just as a quick subtext to the whole report... this for me is early to test my product so flavours and effects I expect to change. Also with all the weed harvested the trich production seems to be a lot more mature than I thought! .... With exception of one plant! Still hoping I can get the pics of this plant off my phone!

Anyways Lets talk about ...

large.yeswecan_20171113_230116.png

Critical Jack

3 plants grown- 1.5 survived the mold fest!

large.5a15c76fef3dc_20171113_194324-1305x73401.jpglarge.20171113_194345-1305x734.jpglarge.20171114_071748-3231x1817.jpglarge.20171113_190721-1305x734.jpglarge.20171113_192849-1305x734.jpglarge.20171113_190730-1305x734.jpg

Look: for the weather and environment I am happy, they look good to me... some are abit whisppy but that's probably why they didn't mold!

Yield... Fair amount no scales I am afraid....3 jars.. mostly coming from one plant!

Dry toke: Skunky! Fresh fruit...I am getting apples.... abit of lemon maybe.. either way very nice!   

Smoke: Very nice smoke! the flavor is very hard to describe ... the smell of the joint as it was being passed around was also very satisfying! Not harsh and on the exhale you definitely get that flavour.

Effect: A very uplifting smoke that is a bit of creeper! I was walking back from my mates after the sampling and found myself very light on the foot and almost feeling like I was going to break out into a song and dance LOL! When I got back though the high settled down I was still nicely functional, however I had decided to lay on the bed.... And the bed engulfed me! As it became more of a body stone. And I Had really good sleep .... after a few hours of watching Youtube.... ofcourse! 

Strength: For me it is strong enough! I don't use backy... so all good on that front.

Grow again?

Hmmm..... If I kept a cutting of the one that was bullet proof and provided me with most of my CJ then yes! But its hard to say due to the extremely bad weather....which caused the other two to not doing so well... not sure  

Jury is out! I would definitely consider an indoor grow! would love to see how these could turn out with some proper sun!

• Like 5

OG Kush CBD

large.20171113_194802-1305x734.jpglarge.20171113_194720-1305x734.jpglarge.20171113_202531-734x1305.jpg

Look: For the weather and environment I am happy, the buds are smaller than CJ but still do the job!

Yield... Fair amount no scales I am afraid....3 jars.. again mostly coming from one plant! Kong did not produce that much in the end!

Dry toke: Kushy! Definitely getting lemons on this one with a undertone of a woodyness! ( thank goodness the cat pee smell disappeared!)   

Smoke: Again a good smoke! the flavor is very much like smell ( surprisingly!) on the exhale you definitely get that lemony kushy flavour.

Effect: Again abit slow to take effect.. but when its a nice light stone....which gives you provides you with a relaxed uplifting mood yet allows you to stay fully functional, so much so I was considering using it a work.... but I get terrible red eye so maybe not!

Strength: Its not that strong ... but it's all horse for courses.... this weed wasn't designed to be strong... I think its just about right to have when coming back work to distress you and allow you to carry on being productive.

Grow again?

Again it was one plant that pulled me over the line with this harvest.. But I only grew 2 plants ... I have only grown another two other CBD plants... and this is by far the best compared to them... in every department! So yes I would grow again... but I think I may try Cheese or Bubba Kush CBD before. 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 5

I would just like to say a BIG THANKYOU to @Dinafem-Mark and all the Dinafem crew for supplying these seeds!  I have really enjoyed growing them, just feel I couldn't really do them justice given the bad weather!

Also I would like to say a big thank you to all the Usual suspects that have been following my diary and posting words of encouragement! When spending so many hours arseing around in the dark and rain by yourself its always nice to get words of support! :pitchfork: So Cheers Lads!     

large.5a15c76f17d53_20171113_194318-1305x73401.jpg

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 5

Nice write ups @MacGanja if your looking for a different cbd strain, try critical mass cbd, it was bullet proof last year ;)

Suppose I better start writing me own smoke reports... More testing first tho :D

• Like 3

1 minute ago, beezee said:

Roll on next season, prep has already started for me ;)

Blimey... Early bird and all that! What are doing? I walked past the village bonfire ground and thought... Oh potash! In Homer Simpson kind of way... Then remembered about my experience this year with bonfire potash... And decided against it. All a learning process! 

• Like 3

Just lifting and turning the soil. It's heavy clay, so frost will help break it up. I've got to go back and do the other half, then I'll move on to the next plot ;)

• Like 3

Great report and pics dude ;)

I'm sure I could taste a hint of apple in my indoor grown CJ. 

You've sold me on the OG cbd mate, maybe indoors at some point, too many strains. As long as it ain't a cat pee pheno lol

• Like 2

Sure I've still got a bit stashed away in a jar.  Gonna have to get it out and have another taste ;)

Unfortunately I never did a good job with it indoors. In fact I had 3 shit grows in a row until my OG hermied and I realised I had a light leak from my veg cab (my flowering tent is cheap with pinholes). So the light leak from the cab was getting into my tent I reckon. Cheers dude, on the Remos :)

• Like 2

On 11/22/2017 at 11:40 PM, beezee said:

Just lifting and turning the soil. It's heavy clay, so frost will help break it up. I've got to go back and do the other half, then I'll move on to the next plot ;)

You never tried no dig? 

• Like 3

@mokka after 5 years of working my veg patch, it's now in state where I'm trying no till. Heavy clay needs to be worked if you want no till to be effective, unless your willing to wait a very long time lol

Also getting a lot of stuff into my plots is not an easy task to say the least! 

• Like 3