Subbies pic thread

On 11/05/2018 at 3:10 PM, buddy13 said:

little teaser of @Vicfirth12's Silver Ak X SAGE 

Solid nugs which after only a week of drying taste melon/grapey, but have so much more depth than just sweet flavour with lots of subtle undertones of.....not quite sure yet but ill be back!!

large.5af5a26796836_sakxsage8.jpglarge.5af5a25463891_sakxsage87.jpglarge.5af5a24734b37_sakxsage86.jpglarge.5af5a23fcd4ff_sakxsage83.jpg

So I’ve delayed sending my subscription because I couldn’t decide which seeds to go for.... then I saw this!

im literally sat here salivating looking at those picks, it has to be the most appealing weed that I’ve ever wanted to smoke, in fact looking that sweet it would be a shame to smoke it!

anyway waffle over but those pics have 100% made my mind up :-)

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, buddy13 said:

@Micky3651 you wont regret it dude, a dream to grow, solid dense nugs, starting to taste of mango now:yahoo:

Nice one mate! Tbh looking through the list it wasn’t one that was in contention, but I need a jar full of that in my life now! Did you do a diary on this one by any chance?

1 hour ago, FARMER G said:

Psycho Animal Stomper no1 dry flower shots , seeds created by @Vicfirth12.....nice one vic :B):

large_055.jpglarge_054.jpg

Farmer

Looks nice mate, whats animal stomper?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FARMER G said:

Psycho Animal Stomper no1 dry flower shots , seeds created by @Vicfirth12.....nice one vic :B):

large_055.jpglarge_054.jpg

Farmer

sugar bollocks pheno!!

• Like 2

Thanks guys :yinyang:

@Dr feelgood - The strain is Psychosis clone only x Animal Stomper Og - The Animal Stomper is Animal Cookies x Grape Stomper Og and the seeds were created by @Vicfirth12 :yep:

Farmer

• Like 6

16 hours ago, FARMER G said:

(pikkie removed)

Farmer

/drool....I need some of this goodiness in my tent, think you've just convinced me what I'm doing next run..

You wont regret your choice mate all these plants i have seen from these seeds (mine and others i have seen on here and other social media sites) produce something of quality all in their own right :yinyang:

Farmer

• Like 5

2 hours ago, FARMER G said:

You wont regret your choice mate all these plants i have seen from these seeds (mine and others i have seen on here and other social media sites) produce something of quality all in their own right :yinyang:

Farmer

Cheers farmer, I've always been big time psychosis fan, it's pretty much my goto herb of choice.  we've had the same strain maintained since the late 90's, so will be good to see how the genetics are now it's been crossed :)

Going by the look of your photo this strain could be well worth putting some time into, just kinda gutted my tents are already fully occupied :smokin:

• Like 2

large.imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-9wMAxtH3QRTY5.jpg

Silver ak x animal stomper giving off some sweet bubblegum smells. Looking forward to smoking the finished product. All credit to @Vicfirth12  thanks mate 

• Like 10

Psychosis x Psychosister by @madgiz

excuse the lazy trim job, this was at the end of 3 days straight trimming:cowboy:

large.5b100ca522e99_phychosisxphychosister(4).jpglarge.5b100c8813067_phychosisxphychosister(3).jpg

large.5b100c776c9ef_phychosisxphychosister(2).jpg

only just dry but tasting like a fruity/strawberry cheese, can only get better once in the jars:smokin:

• Like 8

Nice @Welsh Tom

Are you doing a diary on those? Would love to see what you get from them. Got some of Vic’s offerings to try myself at some point :yep:

• Like 1