Dinafems garden delights

Moobman

DINAFEM CALIFORNIA HASH PLANT 

reduced plant magic oldtimers bloom to 1 ml per litre as they are getting not much light now due to the low arc of the sun as its now so low its disappears behind houses for alot of the day and also i could have to chop at any moment if rot sets in or the frost comes.

So heres the little one that needs another week at least really 

large.P_20171028_132709-1248x1664.jpg

This one is stretchy mc fucktard which as @jadenugsjadenugs pointed out is probably confused due to light interference this could go to December lol ill give it a go but i doubt it'll make it 

large.P_20171028_132720-1209x1612.jpg

• Like 7

21 hours ago, beezee said:

Looks like that first one has filled out nicely mate, it's a shame the other one is confused tho lol

All im thinking mate is what a waste of super soil lol

• Like 4

DINAFEM CALIFORNIA HASH PLANT

almost there for the small one night temps starting to really drop off might start bringing them in at night and banging them back in the greenhouse during the day. The big one is starting to purp up looking pretty dont think itll fatten up though. Shame i didnt sort the light issue earlier the buds would of been twice as fat the plants are tough fuckers though ill give that 

large.P_20171031_105341-1344x1792.jpglarge.P_20171031_105429-1344x1792.jpg

Edited by Moobman
  • Like 6

This is only my second time cropping in November first time was a real mould fest

4 hours ago, mokka said:

Looking nice @Moobman, I often find some of the nicest weed gets harvested in Nov.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, jadenugs said:

That's a nice looking main cola on the lil one dude. Great job keeping them healthy this long :yep:

Cheers bud im just debating whether to chop or let it finish im almost out of bud and im not a gambling man temptation is creeping in 

• Like 2

Chopped the smallest hash plant today i didn't take any new pics not much had changed just a few more orange hairs it wasn't really doing much and its been frosty so i've just took it down not to sure what it'll weigh maybe 1.5 to 2 oz its not the densest bud in the world but its got a nice fat main cola that smells like fuel and apricot munch bunch fresh i've left the purple one to carry on well just to let it get more purple really lol ill see what happens with it 

• Like 4