Dinafems garden delights

Moobman

@Dinafem-MarkDinafem-Mark i've started forcing them they have both just started flowering the smaller one is ever so slightly further along as that was shoved into the corner of the gh hidden from the light i think im going to have no choice but to force them right untill harvest which probably wont be untill early November so hopefully the weather is merciful. I was actually quite pleased with the critical jack harvest given the effort put in compared with the first and i got double the weight on harvest 33 grams.Ill get some bud shots but the cam i am currently using is a bit shit.

• Like 3

@beezeebeezee im forcing them in my downstairs bog for now while i build something more suitable luckily it has an extractor fan otherwise it would fucking stink every morning well it still kind of does once i pop the door but it would be much worse. Im just praying we get a decent October or all this fucking about will be pointless. I think they could be finished or at least worth smoking by the 5th of november if i can keep them going that long they are 2 or 3 weeks behind and normally finish between october 14th to the 21st I've took some earlier before and they still got me high so fingers crossed

• Like 4

DINAFEM CALIFORNIA HASH PLANT 

Right i think they've both had roughly a week of forcing now due to light pollution the smaller one maybe a few days more as i tucked it into the corner of the gh but there starting to flower they are about 3 weeks behind but looking nice. The plant in super soil (green pot) has still only had seaweed and the other has been on plant magic ot bloom and seaweeed for about 2 weeks and had a few doses of bio grow. The super soil is looking fantastic and i might see how far i can push the plant on just seaweed and water. I hope the weather holds hopefully the greenhouse can give me a little extra to drag them into November

Cali hash 1 in super soil slightly behind plant 2

large.P_20170928_132701-1440x1920.jpglarge.P_20170928_132712-1440x1920.jpg

Cali hash 2 looking further along 

large.P_20170928_132613-1440x1920.jpglarge.P_20170928_132718-1440x1920.jpg

• Like 6

@beezeebeezee thats what im aiming for now just a bit extra for the winter hash run but ill push them till the mould gets to bad. Its one of dinafems quickest strains so now its got going there might even be something worth smoking IF the weather stays reasonable. If i was religious i'd be praying right now might give it ago anyway HELP ME JEBUS

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

DINAFEM CALIFORNIA HASH PLANTS

mid November finish at best is my hope no vrost before then is another i think there might need to be some tactical vandalism next year i should of been cropping these next week if all went to plan 

Super soil hash plant first this has had only seaweed and one feed of oldtimers bloom i thought it was starting to get hungry but it got burn so either the soil is still juiced or the soils a bit cold 

large.P_20171010_113856-1248x1664.jpglarge.P_20171010_113912-1248x1664.jpg

Cali hash plant 2 in canna soil ive been feeding at 2ml pl oldtimers bloom and 1 ml pl seaweed

large.P_20171010_113905-1248x1664.jpglarge.P_20171010_113846-1248x1664.jpg

• Like 6