Sweet Seed's Killer Kush FV by Badbadger

Badbadger

large.cooltext234711105813121.png

Hey 420,

Due to my stupidity I ended up with 1 lonely Killer Kush call Kala who has kicked ass to survive and is quickly  becoming  a monster.

However thanks to yet more extreme generosity from Sweet Seeds I have received a replacement pack of Kush and I'm going to treat them like a baby.

large_hhg.JPEG

THANK YOU SWEET SEEDS TOMMY AND JAYPP YOU GUYS ROCK!!

So last night I popped the pack and got the fun underway - 

large_kk4.JPEG

I use an ice cream tub with those blue and white tight fibre cloths as they will not break up like paper - 

large_kk3.JPEG

You'll see I lined the bottom with one and then placed one across it with rolled edges to help picking them up once theyve cracked out.

Here they are all wet,warm and getting ready to explode in Kush'Ness.I put the lid on and tuck them in the bottom of my drobe to stay toasty warm - 

large_bhh.JPEG

They'll be grown in Biobizz Light mix using Fishmix,Grow,Bloom,Topmax and Algamic.

I used another compost in my Auto diary that's not really performed well so it's Biobizz Lightmix the whole way.

Ive learnt alot from my other diary so Im hoping to do build a nice one here to reward the genetics and of course the Humans from Sweet Seeds with some fine buddage and diary fodder!

Have a great day growers.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 5

@Fragg @Breezus your damn right guys.

I didn't even ask for replacements I wrote my post about dropping them and was kindly offered one.The world's a shit place sometimes but small (in the run of things) acts of kindness like this makes it a slightly better place to be.

Also Sweet Seeds are basically providing me/us with medication for the rest of the year in return for a few words and photos and for that I'm eternally grateful.

Respect to Tommy,Jaypp and all the guys at Sweet Seeds you rock.

**PLANT BASED UPDATE TOMORROW**

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 6

large.cooltext235145765032322.png

Hey 420,

As you and I have probably expected kala has decided she wants to be a giant!

She's in light mix and is having Biobizz Fishmix 1ml/Grow .5ml/Algamic 1ml per litre @350ml every 2 days.

Take a look at her she's growing into a Swan from an ugly duckling -

large_bb2.JPEGlarge_bb3.JPEGlarge_bb4.JPEGlarge_bb1.JPEG

Change of grow direction   - 

Seeing as i will have 5 kush now (if all goes well) and after inspiration from Vince's great wick growing I've decided I'm going to run this diary with a wick system to see how it does.

The baby killers will be in Light mix with some amendments I'll list later.

I'm not foolhardy enough to think the whole things going to be rosy whilst I pour a tub full of nutes and sit back to watch the plants look after themselves but if you don't try you can't win or fail.

I've been considering selling my PC to buy a tent.Its a great pc built DIY (of course) out of used parts and took 9 months to collect the parts at rock bottom used prices.About 3 years ago it would have been top notch and is still proper meaty with fantastic graphics but i only download/play (movies/music) on it really and I can do that with a small box/cast these days.it's all mod cons and would be great as a true media unit for someone.

It should raise enough for a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2m tent at least which would be enough space for me to use without to much of a struggle getting around it to work.

I will be using my current lighting but will  get a better spread out of it by fitting an angled skirt around the bottom to define the footprint and focus the love on the Kush.

So from today the PC's up for sale and out the door,sorry PC your great but you have to go, and a new grow space is in,wish I didn't have to but I get more fun growing these days.Theres also a chance a really cheap used tent pops up I guess.

As always everything used will be cheap and diy'd and I'll try to photograph it as it builds up over the next week or two.

The fun begins.

• Like 4

@Badbadger I knew Kala was gonna rock! :D She is looking lovely mate well done on turning her around, now play her some Kaya  :yinyang:

Tempted by a new tent myself as my homemade one is getting a bit battered in its old age plus it isnt really big enough either, problem is my daughter is gallivanting around London using uber taxis on my card...so put a stop to that this morning lol

• Like 4

@Fragg I think she's done herself a miracle I've only added a bit of go juice and watched her go.

Judging by the amount of growing we all have to do this year we may as well club in together and rent somewhere.:cheers: 

• Like 3

Hey 420,

I've had to postpone my update until tomorrow as I have a situation involving a Grow tent and my Wife who is currently under my instruction as she constructs it so we've nearly divorced 3 times today already.

Back tomorrow fellow people of the herb.

• Like 3

@Badbadger hey dude just popped in for a catch up on the plants but it's turning into a reality TV show :) .....are you still married this morning? 

Hope it all went well in the end mate :oldtoker:

• Like 2

@Fragg thanks for popping in,I have 2 black eyes from husband beating (not in a good way) but yep I have a 1.2  x 1.2 x 2 tent up and working.

It came up for sale on 'bumtree' about 10miles away for £25.It's only a budget one but is brand new as it wouldnt fit in his room.It has the thicker cloth and good zip's and feels pretty good.Will pop a photo later.

BUT when we collected it the guy invited us in and showed us his box bedroom grow room that the tent wouldn't quite fit correctly.It was a pretty standard room with 2 HPS/Cooltubes and some straggly plants but would you show 2 complete strangers into your house and Grow room? Even one as useless I look on my crutches.

Actually said to him he needs to be more careful but thanked him all the same as it was a fair deal and didn't have to sell my PC thankfully.

BTW Kala is massive and because I've used BIOBIZZ light mix with a little fish they are as green as a Granny Smith unlike my Autos where I used an unknown Soil,good quality but it never sat quite right with the plants from the start.

I have All mix for Kala and her 4 sisters so game on.

Update coming later.

• Like 4

@Badbadger

Hehe ....result there then mate for that money! :)

I know what you mean about the guy showing you his grow but I do long for a time when we can all come out of our closets/grooms and the whole thIng can just be normalised. The only real crime is the govt lying to us about the potential harm of cannabis....utter crap whilst half the world says it's a medicine!

Hmm IPad put a blank quote in this post and I can't figure out how to delete it....so I will fill it with one from one of my heroes Tommy Chong

ALL cannabis use is medicinal!

Kala is gonna be a prize winner for sure mate, I feel it in my bones :) 

• Like 3

Too right Fragg. I'd quit my job tomorrow for the chance to grow a bit of artisan cannabis for the local dispencery. Fucking sucks this country. Not often you look to the US for guidance and positive influence!   Urghhh Teresa May-not. Politics isn't a game Brexit means Brexit shove it up your arse May and give us our freedom!!

Blimey what's happening that Killer Kush, just the name  is effecting me! 

@Badbadger sorry for the rant mate! The red mist came down! Great to see this Killer going for it, I've read they can get pretty damm big , so don't veg too long if you're tight for space..!  Anyway, inspired by this killer I've popped one myself to have a snifter like :) 

ATB 

Bob

large.cooltext235848125446878.png

Hey 420,

As I mention above in response to Fragg I've now managed to find a tent that's a  budget one but was cheap and virtually brand new.

I found it online in "Bumtree" just can't believe I was invited not only into the house but shown the grow room to that is a stupid thing to do,I've not shown mine to my Mum let alone a stranger.

Kala's had her first night in my tent and she's looking grand.

Shes due a pot change soon but am trying to hold her back while her new sisters catch up.

Here she is an absolute giant now - 

large_t24.JPEGlarge_t25.JPEGlarge_t23.JPEG

My tent is offering new spaces and angles of photography to boot that I'll be getting used to but Kala's happy with space to spread out now.

The Future - 

I'm currently pulling all the equipment together for 5 Killer Kush's that should be in place by the end of the week and now I have the space I can get a head start before they take over the Autos main lighting.

To make better use of the space I've also popped two Sweet Seeds Green Poison FV Photos that are popping now.

So within the week I should have 5 Killer Kush and 2 Green Poison ready to roll.

They will be grown in Biobizz All mix using the Biobizz range of Nutes alongside once/if needed and after much inspiration from @vince noir rock n roll star grow this comp they'll be using Wicks for feed/water.

I'm hoping to be up and running with them  by the weekend.Itll be veg while the Autos finish the 18/6 timing they're on.

Thanks again to @vince noir rock n roll star for the Inspiration and @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp @Sweet Seeds-tommy for the extreme generosity and support.

Until my return I bid you farewell,now where are those wicks.....

• Like 5