Sweet Seed's Killer Kush FV by Badbadger

Badbadger

1 hour ago, bobnudd said:

Rocky right there (or Adrianne hopefully). Rooting for her :punk:

Am glad you mentioned Rocky, I was considering posting a nice theme tune :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bobnudd said:

Rocky right there (or Adrianne hopefully). Rooting for her :punk:

I nearly went with an Eye of the Tiger YouTube video on a Rocky theme to ha! 

I love Rocky 4 went to see it at the time and as Rocky's go that one's a winner but the Rocky 4 soundtrack is a classic alongside Top Gun and its soundtrack which is also top notch.

They're both ultimate cheesefest's but back then Tom Cruise didn't even look Gay playing volleyball in a sand pit with  a myriad of sweaty topless men some of which had some seriously YMCA moustaches.

What I would have given for a Kwaka Ninja back then but I only had 250cc money so ended up with an NSR250 which is a complete f******g nutcase of a bike but I polished it like the crown jewels and it was beautiful...hmm times have changed.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 2

*****As I said in my other diary I'm away until later today hence no updates but ill be on it asap****

Hope everyone's had a great weekend so far and life's treating you kindly.

• Like 2

large.cooltext233321853523681.png

Hey 420,

How you all doing? I hope your all good and had a great weekend.

My little Killer Kush hero of a lady is in for the long run,just look at her now -

large_wwe.JPEG

She's in some Biobizz light mix with Perlite at the moment and has only been misting really but today she had a real weak feed of Fishmix and Algamic probably about .3ml per litre.

large_ww1.JPEG

She will be put into a long narrow pot that'll fit In between the auto pots until the Dark Devils have cropped at which point she'll be repotted  into the Devils pot and fed into the scrogging where she'll be vegged until the Mandarins finish and she's within stretch reach of the last   few scrog squares when she's flipped.

I'm going to name her soon as she has struggled through and deserves it,any suggestions? I'll hold a naming ceremony this week that will be recorded for the future of mankind.

It's a bye from me and a bye from her -

large_we6.JPEG

Go forth and prosper fellow growers...

• Like 9

Cheers Badbagder!

Thanks for sharing a new diary ;)

Nice to know your plant is getting better, good luck with the rest of it!

japyp

• Like 2

large.58b724d6810a6_cooltext233678205316882(2).png

Hey 420,

Today I've been thinking about the time we have left to complete our diaries before the cut off date and what I can do to finish in time.

It's plainly obvious that I really won't have time to veg this little baby right out for a 1 plant scrog before flipping and then it'll be after the Cream Mandarin's have finished to make it harder.

The incident a few weeks ago where I murdered my plants sisters has really set me back but I will try my best to see where I can get with her.

As i mentioned in my last update I've decided to call my lonely girl "kala" which means The Sun in Hawaiian. It's the least I can do and am lucky to have her.

Good news is she has her new home between the big pots as her sisters would have done,take a look -

large_135.JPEG

I've rejigged the scrog to make a nice channel for light so she can reach up for it -

large.1310b.JPEGlarge_1342.JPEG

She's had a BBZ Fishmix feed in her BBZ light mix today at .5ml per litre.

The plan was to have 3 Kush's veg between the big pots and it would have worked out well I think so I'm going to drop in a couple of non-Sweet Seeds plants to not waste the light.I did look at buying another 3 pack of Kush FV but it's not on my Wife's agenda sadly.

Say bye Kala,she's waving - 

large_131.JPEG

I've just realised that perhaps our Sweet Seeds masters won't get some of my trashy UK Tv puns lol.

Thanks people respect to one and all.

• Like 5

@Badbadger awww Kala is doing superbly mate and looks so cute between the big gals, maybe the early stress has got her hormones flowing, I have a feeling she is gonna be a beast! :)

Dont worry couldn't spot any TV puns myself either but don't watch it so that may be why lol 

ATB mate and hope you are well :oldtoker:

• Like 4

large.58baf869377cc_CoolText-KalasGrowDay10234163363447341.png

Hey 420,

Welcome to happy plant land.

My fighting killer Kush Kala is picking up nicely and now a picture of health,amazing.

She was repotted yesterday and now lives between the big pots but I've raised her up to the same level as the main pots with some S clips look - 

large_112.JPEG

I've fed her today with 300ml/Biobizz per litre Fishmix 1ml/Algamic 1ml.

She's had a misting today with a splash of Algamic.Ive taken a couple of shots for the album have a look at how proud she is in her new pot - 

large_114.JPEGlarge_113.JPEG

There's not a lot to report as you'll no doubt know but I'm so happy to have her still I'm going to spoil her.

Good day fellow people of the Weed. 

Until next time ...

• Like 8

Cracking start to this diary comp.. plants look great.. I love everything scroggy so I'll sit tight and see how you go if you don't mind.. good luck

peace brother

• Like 2

large.cooltext234516101737903.png

Hey 420,

Imy so happy with how Kala has picked up shes doing fantastically well in her new hung pot,have a peep -

large_kala.JPEG

She's obviously on the same light plan as my Autos so 18/6. Hopefully she looks as good as she does for me on my camera screen.

From such humble roots to a beauty - 

large.kala2.JPEG

I gave her a light feed of 1ml Fishmix 1ml Algamic per litre and she had about 250ml of it with a light misting of h2o.

large.kala4.JPEG

Whatever happens with her she's given it a shot and is doing the best she can and I'm lucky to have her.

I do have some good news for Kala and that's thanks to the generosity of Tommy,jyapp and Sweet Seeds I now have a new pack of FV Kush!! Yes!!! So she'll have sisters soon.

Thank you Sweet Seeds I promise I won't kill them this time or I'll chop off my reasonably useful foot not the other one I wouldn't miss it all !

The seeds will be in for popping tomorrow and will enable me to follow my original plan of scrogging them.

I really hope it works out,the whole competition thing has been great and  I've had no real grow issues but right from the start it's been drama after drama.

Thank you Sweet Seeds.

Good growing to all.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 5

Ye should have called that plant girlfriend. You love them but feckin drama....

Coming along lovely. 

• Like 3

Nice innovative use of space there with the long thin pot. Developing nicely. :yep:

Edited by Elvis Reg

@Elvis Reg thanks, needed to find a way to veg In the same space as the Autos whilst sharing the same light and without shutting down the air flow at the pot base's plus the long pot is holed to drain down into the white floor trays so no soggy bottoms.

I have enough room for 3 of those long pots just about so once the Autos are done I simply repot the Kush into the big tubs.

I figured the long narrow ones would allow more root growth sidewards whilst vegging and once lifted the long roots can then be droped over a tall mound of compost and already be 8 to 10 inches down the big final pot.

Sounds good in theory lol

• Like 2