Sweet Seed's Killer Kush FV by Badbadger

Badbadger

• 2 weeks later...

@Sweet Seeds-tommy @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp

Hey 420,

This grow hasn't started very well sadly.

Last Monday, a couple of  days after i posted the teaser above,I'd had a really bad day for walking with stupid amounts of pain so was using my light upstairs wheelchair to get about.I checked the beans and all 3 had popped perfectly so picked up the little tub they were in from the airing cupboard removed the cling film lid and rolled along the landing to my room for potting up at which point the tub just slipped down the side of my chair tipping all 3 popped seeds down the side of my chair and under my leg AARRRGGGHHH!

Two of the little Kush's got squished as I got up I think and the third had fallen to the floor and had a broken root the poor girl.

So just to be sure I put all  3 remains in a milk bottle bottom pot that I tucked in with the devils and kept them warm.

Cut to yesterday and look-

large.58aef8f32aeae_babykushlives!.JPEG

SHE'S ALIVE!! just about.

It's early days and she doesn't look good but is trying.She was the one that fell on the floor and snapped half her root off.

So inspite of my stupidity and my own failings she fought back and is giving it a go,go on kush kick ass you can do it!!

If she pulls through and grows I spy a one Killer Kush FV SCROG coming on Yes!!! (Badger sheds a small tear and bows his head to mother nature)

Until next time on Killer Kush Blues..........

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 10

Right they'll come back. I damn near cremated my two cream 47's with a combo of tube heater and very close T5 an they came back strong in no time! Crack on :oldtoker:

• Like 2

large.cooltext232897055173806.png

Hey 420,

I really can't believe that this brave little seed is actually making a go of it.The other 2 were dead on arrival as they're rotting away now but 1 is better than none.

First update - Biobizz Light mix + Water!

Here she is today looking chirpy - 

large_bb8.JPEG

If you look here there are nice healthy plump new leaves coming through which could only be a good sign - 

large_bb3.JPEG

Her first leaves took the brunt I think -

large_bb5.JPEGlarge_bb6.JPEG

A long way to go yet and my original plan was to run 3 kush in low wide narrow pots between and on each side of the 2 Auto pots trained low and wide until the Autos crop,repot and begin to feed them into the scrog.

So my plan now is to stick with the low wide pot for one,repot and veg,fill,flip and stretch my poor little kush until she's a bush.

I'll leave you with a passing shot of my mighty kush - 

large_bb1.JPEG

Hope your grows are all doing great and life's gently stroking your forehead not kicking you in the ass. 

• Like 8

Thanks Breezus to be honest she was tucked at the rear of my main pots and I didn't realise she'd stuck her head up so shes probably a couple of days older.

Shes going to get spoilt now though,well apart from at the end when I cut her up,strip away her leaves,dry her out,shut her in a jar and burn her for a cheap illegal high but what a high.

Lifes a bitch if your a Cannabis plant.

• Like 3

Thats a survivor indeed !

Ropey start, but you are now off the starting blocks.

I am enjoying some Killer Kush Auto right now and the stuff is amazing, I know you are doing the fv version but I already did a run of it last year and thoroughly enjoyed that also:)

Best of luck and I have my fingers crossed for you.

• Like 3

G'wan lil lady!! :D That new growth is just fine mate and I'll bet you get some killer bud now with your new found technique of Early Stress Training :) Not sure you will have many following in your wake however ;)

Glad she's doing well though mate :oldtoker:

• Like 3

Off to a rough start, eh. :mellow:  But the lone survivor seems to be recuperating.  The good news, this FV should only take about 7 weeks to flower...  Good luck! :v:

• Like 2