On 3/21/2017 at 1:19 PM, autodog said:

large.1490104120180.jpg

The Blackthorn trees are just about to flower. I love this blossom because its the first of the year and

lights up the countryside as spring gathers. This year I'm taking at as a cue to sprout  the first seeds

of the canna season. Today I popped a couple of Frisian Dew seeds, fems. 

Frisian Duck mother. This has been in a litre pot all winter, survived thrips attack  and various sprayings.

Been in a cosy veg cab under T5 light. The cuts in the incubator were taken 12th March and will go into 

pots to veg next week. Nothing will go outside till mid April, see how the weather goes, maybe not till

May. I will probably take my cue from the flowering of the Hawthorn and Elder blossoms for my plant 

outs, trying to get in tune with the natural rhythm. 

Growing canna outdoors is ****in awesome. One of the best things I have ever done. Absolutely love it.

If you havent got seeds to hand, order some in this week. Its a good time to pop some to hatch on a

sunny windowsill.

Happy days comrades      :badass:    

large.1490103857017.jpgl

Thats a great looking bonsai mumma :yep: plants looking great, some monsters on the horizon I think.

Edited by nudger36
  • Like 2

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 9:55 AM, GreenVision said:

@autodog  looks nice that does mate. I'd love to do outdoors I really would, but down here we have very little forest areas and almost no open field areas large enough to keep the general public away long enough.

The KS x PSY flowers fast though, 7-9 weeks max I would say. But tight buds will mean you will have to watch her close when the mold season rolls in. Not sure how you outdoor chaps deal with that but watch closely.

ATB.

large.1499416592795.jpg  Hey @GreenVision one day I hope you find a nice garden.

Your seed supply to the community is going to be flowering outdoors this 

summer Im sure. This baby is topped and bushy. Was the smallest in the

plot now ia ahead of the mixed grow. Lookin good so far. Intendending to

take a cut next time I clone up.

Thats good news on the flowering time under lights and the tight buddage

sound great.

. Im hopeful for Fffffffffrr4433dlarge.1499416593306.jpgs Big plants rubb

adubdub

The Frissie still shooting up @Flintstone yours is a babe ! Will pop over and visit see how she goes cheers Fred

large.1499416592125.jpg

@nudger36 Thanks man, she was a great bonsai. Shouldnt really have flowered the mothers cos they

were grown from revegged cuts. Live and learn, they revegged plants probs wont grow so big. Next year 

will do seed only, not clones but Im finding my way slowly also changing my mind about what works etclarge.1499416592521.jpg

@soiled hi ! lol  Youre a dirty boy , grow well:)

Edited by autodog

@autodog My killerSkunk mum is my most dearest mother plant. Even more so than My DiscoBiscuit.

med_gallery_85992_8963_179739.jpg

She produces such a sweet fruity bud in such a short time. I took several mothers when I ran this plant originally. The others just didn't compare.

As I said previously, just spend thousands on a new grow system and dimlux lighting. It took me all but 2 seconds to decide which would be the first plant in my new grow system. :D

• Like 6

Not sure why that doubled.

But while I'm here @autodog looking a little closer at those leaves I would say the plant has taken a good amount of the KillerSkunk gene. The psychosis male has short and thin leaves, they dont really get that large even at full whack during flower.

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 1

@GreenVision wow she is a beauty mate. Its great to know how much your love this. Im takin cuts from my 2 plants to flower under lights in the autumn. 

Re takin decisions about what flower is a moment of power projecting into the future. I have a Blueberry mother which is my favourite and would save first.

All best dude your setup looks super cool

• 2 weeks later...

Durban Poison left, Frissie beyond is getting big nearly 8ft                                            large.1500544095663.jpg

large.1500544096323.jpg  Looking up at the Frisian Dew

large.1500544096616.jpg

The rabbits getting bold in the gg veg patch burrowing and turning over cages to get the sweet corn on far right,  it's funny and a decoy plot laughin at myself

large.1501142522278.jpg

The Frissie is lookin dominant and has the most and earliest pre flowers of all the guerillas

lookin more mature than the others.

A few plants are still showing curly growth which Im putting down to over fert of the plots

during pre plant out preparation - Ducks except one, the Sex Bud and the Green Poison fv

large.1501142521890.jpg

My DP fems growing well quite compact plants, these two were topped early to 4 main stems each. When I visit Im removing

smaller branches that wont be getting the light lower down. The Blueberry is from a reliable indoor cut which finishes 8 weeks

under hps. 

Outdoors, plants may grow big which only grow small or medium inside. Like the Killer skunk x Psycho subbies by @GreenVision

The two I selected   ( for fast early growth )  are in 2 different plots and even topped are taller than all now but the Frissie.

The Killers look a good structure outdoors, rangey more than bushy, lookin strong. The cuts from both Killers have rooted now

ready for vegging for my autumn indoor grow.Lookin forward to this. I get  a closer feeling for my plants when I grow them both

outdoor and indoor flowering. Last year I grew Sweet Tooth f2 subbie beans and DP Forest Dream this way. Both were supurb

plants and smokes. When it's fresh, I prefer the outdoor smoke.

Last year my fems started to flower 2nd week in August so hopefully not too long to see the action. So magical.

The native blackberries are fruiting very well this summer, lots of ripe berries next to lots of unripe berries. Good sign for our harvests ?

Also the sloe berries on the Blackthorn trees look bigger and earlier than previous years.

There's been lots of rain at last so the plants are getting a good boost of growth before flowering starts in 2 or 3 weeks I hope.

Now before I set about my tasks for the day, a nice smoko. Today Im selecting a bud of Orange Hill Special, powerful, zingy feel, think

Im in control but probs I aint. Nice for low odour stealth smoking. Wouldnt be doin the OHS outdoors cos she took 3 months flowering

but resulted in huge buds on sticks that filled 2 x 2.5l jars of potent orange meds.

Whoa. Feel I cant stand up and operate. Pretty messed up but yes I can !

Have a great day on cannabis :oldtoker:

Looking good autodog!  :yep:

Same with the sloe berries here, really fat and falling already! Munched a few blackberries too from the end of the clusters!

Atb, Fred.

@autodog looking good mate. I love looking through the gorilla grows. I have the upmost respect for all gorilla growers. The time, effort and balls to pull it off never ceases to impress.

Hi @Flintstone cheers bud ! Your Frissie is lookin good and fat very photogenic, nice. This Frissie is leaner and 

really hard to get a decent shot cos the plot is rammed. The Frissie is over 8 ft and next time I might give her the

whole plot

She is def flowering now about 2 weeks before I expected and ahead of all the other outdoor flowers

large.1501835718570.jpg

@PabloEscobar thanks mate, yeah outdoor growing is a great way to spend time wrestling with nature. It feels 

heroic and humbling too. I love growing these wee beasties. I imagine the ancestors growing these as they

hunted and gathered

Bottom left in pix below, can see flower.

large.1501835718881.jpg

This is a strain known for beautiful flowers with bright colours. 

Loads of blackberries to sweeten my visits to the tiny cannabis plots deep in the wilderness that orbits the M25

large.1501835277153.jpg

Did you get any subbie seeds from uk420 ?  Only £20 including postage. Great menu of seeds made by members. I chose

this variety cos Im interested in uk stuff and these seeds are heritage ! Selected by generations of local growers since the

1990s. You can see the diaries of some these. Thanks to the members who spend much time making these seeds to share

with the underground community on here

The Killer Skunk x UK Pschosis by @GreenVision 2 good 6ft plants. Growing neat without lots branching, 

The indoor rooted cuts from these plants selected from 13 seedlings  were chosen for speed of maturity and fast early growth.

large.1501835276003.jpg

Have had tons of rain mixed wi sun. The flowering has started, just, its a new 

phase. My crop marks out my calendar and my plans far into the future.

Happy growin to you all

@Flintstone yeah Fred Im makin blackberry crumble for tea tonight mmm. Maybe a spoon full of canna coco oil in the custard.

One summer i made blackberry wine, was a good one.

Ive just used 50g of sift from last summer's Ducks to make a cannabis tincture made with 200mils of Everclear corn alchahol from uncle Sam. This is still bein road tested

but should pack a punch. Will try a 2.5 mil dose later  

:skin_up:

Sounds good!! I love custard and wine!!  Taking the kids out 2moro to pick blackberries for a crumble. We have a wild plum tree in a local wood nearby too and they are lovely in a crumble! Kids love catching them while I'm up there shaking the branches!

Have you used both Everclear and Isopropyl? Any preference?

Hey Fred @Flintstone, I would've sent my kids up cos Im nearly always out of my tree !

The blackberry crumble got made by mrs d, it was yum.

Half a spoon full of the new tincture was quite narcotic. The alchahol melted fiery in my mouth. Affect started quite fast. First trial of this reminded me of Tramadol with an edge, bit trippy very medicated

Lookin forward to trying it again. I havn't tried the isopropl method yet and it looks tricky to me. Have you done iso oil ?

I will have a go at the iso some time when the Everclear tincture runs low. Basically, 1 dropperful seems like a good dose. I put enough dry sift in and probs shoulda done a second wash to collect all the thc. But only had a 200mil bottle of Everclear which was nearly £20 incl postage.

The resulting lquid after draining through 73 micron ? (smallest weave of the bubble bags ) was 150 mils. Im pleased with it.large.1502183907527.jpg