Its time to stake my claim in the Passion fields. Feels nice and peaceful here. Rolling countryside all the way back to 2013.

gallery_96585_14206_539723.jpg

The trees are starting to bud. It's Blackthorn, Hawthorn, Sycamore, Elder, scrub land.

Let's get it on. It's time to start preparing the allotment.

Cannabis grows well outdoors here in the Lost Lands I discovered last summer so I'm improving my

plots based on one season's experience. The sun lines swing through the summer and I intend to catch as much light for my crop as I can.

This is what I did last summer

Lots of DP autos, fun all the way but too much work this year. Photo plants make 5x yield for me.

DP Forest Dream fem, love this so much

Frisian Duck fem my stealthy hash maker this is a must for me.

Female Seeds Purple Maroc excellent, will try a new FS strain.

Sweet Tooth f2 subbie beans from uk420 very good

This season I intend growing a dozen Ducks from my best plant from last year. The mothers have settled in small pots for the winter indoors.

What else to do, I haven't decided yet. But they will be solid old school Dutch Passion outdoor classics

Im also lookin for a good subbie that will do indoors and out too. There's a good lookin Forest Dream/ Durban Poison by someone I know here whose name I forget sorry, also will look at what @@Eelhelmet has contributed when I renew my subscription next month.

Right then.

One more smoke and I'm going out in the cold.

The year is firing up. Growing cannabis gives me a stake in the future

Good wishes to all

gallery_96585_14206_139083.jpg

Hey @@gravy_14 good info cheers Aint much space for non Duck stuff so reluctantly not doing Dream this time.

Top of my list for Tony must be Hollands Hope. She gets such an interesting press I cant resist ! I liked your reviews of your mates Ducks and Dreams. I use the Duck bud for a work smoke cos it s not too strong and doesnt stink too bad

@@Key4 cheers. Its prime guerilla real estate for sure. This plot is called the rice field. I first cleared it years ago. In the undergrowth are 2 terraces which i will reveal ! Yeah, a lot of work, just cut back loads. It took 1 1/2 hours and felt like 3 hours. Once its made, the plot will be good for years touch wood.

All kinds of junk here. Things i find in the Lost Lands. Objets trouvé @@Key4, yeah gearboxy fo sho.

Some m/c parts also nearby all antique shit

Edited by autodog

Haha yeah big enough @@northern_soul get out there and grow big balls ! Everyone. And buy

Dutch Passion seeds. Tony wants a new merc this year and I want to help if I can :-)

Edited by autodog

@@autodog I'm gonna do some dream and durban i think. Have you looked at passion? I'd avoid hollands hope, by all accounts it turns to mush in the UK. Duck would be a good stealth number, ideal for work aye. I nust couldnt get on with it though. Cold high bland flavour

Edited by gravy_14
  • Like 1

Cheers for the tip on Passion #1 gravy. Its good to know what works. As for the Hollands Hope, I will take my chances and it should be fun to see. If I can restore some shine to the reputation of the Hope I will have the thanks of a nation. If it turns to mush I will tell you first @@gravy_14. I know what you mean re the Duck smoke. It doesnt have great flavour and not as strong as others I think. For me in its favour is its great stealth, vigour and buddage which suits my hash needs well and the bud is a good smoke for some times and places. The superb disguise is bound to result in compromise of some quality, I expected that really.

Re choices of DP outdoor classics

The Colour Mix 1 and 2 might suit my needs here. Gives me 5 different strains to try out without busting the bank

Always fancied a pack of these selections of 3 strains each. Im a sucker for marketing for seeds especially if I like the sound of the names.

Hi Fred @@Flintstone nice ! The best of luck to you . Ive got a Fem Seeds Sex Bud cooking up under light and will likely take a cutting for outdoors, veg it as big as I dare, and plant out in may sometime.

the plot looks great - and its free! Good luck with it all this year. Good luck with the flock of ducks, last year they were total stealth until September, so probably not much fear of them getting nicked. And there are the Auto Ducks to consider for an August crop of incognito-ness.

• Like 1

Do you have any reason for being so into dutch passion?

The reason I ask is that I have grown mostly dutch passion myself after starting on skunk #11 years ago, it's too easy to stick with trusted brands.

• Like 1

@@DutchPassionTony good luck to you too. I saw the auto Duck pictures, they look good growing with vegetables, perfect ! This looks like a great garden auto nice work. The 2 mother Frissian Ducks have fared well all winter in 1 litre pots ! Ready for cloning in march for a late April plant out.

@@Absurdist, hi, good question. I started growing GHS autos , then Dinafem. Ive grown subbie seeds, Ugorg, Female Seeds, Nirvana,

also Big Buddha, just popped. I like all, want to try all the top strains i can.

I started posting on DP pages for several reasons. Mainly out of affection for time spent in NL and the long history of the seed bank. Really, new growers have nothing to go on but marketing and reputation. All the seed banks have a different style and DP 's style looked cool compared to others. I just picked one i liked the look of.

Having posted stuff on DP pages for a while I feel at home here. I like mixed up new stuff and classic stuff in life and growing. Lots of great strains to look at at new ones all the time. Anything I fancy trying.

DP are friendly, send me seeds and always respond to enquiries straight away. So, lots of reasons and more to grow DP, but also

other seed banks and growers too. Maybe i thought DP looks classy and Im a sucker for slick marketing, who isnt.

@@Cainedbutable hey dude, magic beans ! Ill be enjoying seeing your grow . Plant your love and let it grow