Reggies Jack47, Crystal Candy and Cream Caramel competition diary

Your plants are looking tremendous mate, them colas look massive. happy days :) re-position that yoyo lol 

• Like 2

Very Nice @Elvis Reg, monster buds them! Bumper harvest ahoy....Best start saving your jars up now, save spending a fortune! Re the stretch & CMH, think i've read about few guys having issues with certain bulbs, theres a fair bit about it in the CMH thread  mate

i have to say ..it looks like you may have some weed coming your way soon reg ..well done chap ,great grow

• Like 2

Update time!

Well here we are again!

In Like a Lion......

:bong:

large.DSCF1072.JPG

On ‎03‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 8:40 AM, rabthegrower said:

Your plants are looking tremendous mate, them colas look massive. happy days :) re-position that yoyo lol 

many thanks @rabthegrower the Jack47's are coming along nicely.  One of them even looking close to flush time...

large.DSCF1067.JPG

As you can see the yo-yo strings are multiplying...

large.DSCF1071.JPG

Some discoloration on the big fan leaves there, I'm putting it down to my attempted skipping of cal mag for a while. They are on 3/3/0.5 a/b/boost now. I'm feeding them 2x a day.

On ‎03‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 0:42 PM, bobnudd said:

Very Nice @Elvis Reg, monster buds them! Bumper harvest ahoy....Best start saving your jars up now, save spending a fortune! Re the stretch & CMH, think i've read about few guys having issues with certain bulbs, theres a fair bit about it in the CMH thread  mate

Absolutely. Had a look at that thread. The section you linked was most informative, Thanks. @bobnudd  I'm not sure the stretch is that bad tho, hoping the sign of another nice big one. She smells divine as well. Hard to describe but complex. These are on 2.5/2.5/1/0.25 a/b/cm/stim

large.DSCF1087.JPGlarge.DSCF1088.JPG

On ‎03‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 0:48 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

i have to say ..it looks like you may have some weed coming your way soon reg ..well done chap ,great grow

It does indeed @vince noir rock n roll star thanks. Your comment implies the end may be near, better think about starting the flush perhaps.......:g:

One of them at the far end looks like it is getting there...

large.DSCF1065.JPGlarge.DSCF1066.JPG

The rest of the plants are going nicely in the main tent....

large.DSCF1068.JPG

the crystal candy is the smaller one at the back. I have a close up...

large.DSCF1086.JPG

The last one and still not in the main tent is the crystal candy all recovered from her adventures as a seedling...

large.DSCF1074.JPGlarge.DSCF1075.JPG

think about putting this in flower now but may delay and pot up as normal. have not decided yet.

Okay that is all for now and thanks for coming.

its looking tremendous in there bro, looks like we are in for a repeat performance with the next wave ;) nice growing mate :) 

• Like 2

@Elvis Reg

Well I just strolls in here all leisurely like andonly  nearly lost a fookin eye :eek: what the hell you been doing in here bud, like Dr Frankenstein's secret garden in here !

Sheeeit man, you've gone and grown some monster mains there, top job :v:

• Like 3

Update time!

Day 69 flower!

large.DSCF1101.JPG

Harvest scope in it's natural environment. It has 60-100 times more chance of seeing cloudy and amber trichs as I have!

On ‎06‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 6:28 AM, rabthegrower said:

its looking tremendous in there bro, looks like we are in for a repeat performance with the next wave ;) nice growing mate :) 

Many thanks @rabthegrower the buds are really dense and heavy and tightly packed.

large.DSCF1090.JPG

The next wave is coming along too... These are the two cream caramel plants which as moving into flower nicely and one of them in particular is staying very small. Especially in relation to the Jack47's.....

large.DSCF1093.JPGlarge.DSCF1092.JPG

On ‎05‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 10:06 PM, Fragg said:

@Elvis Reg wow all looking really perky and happy, great skillz mate :yep:

Thanks @Fragg certainly are now. Seem to have recovered and flourished nicely. This is one of the side cola's on the Jack 47's. The buds on the 'smaller' one are so dense!

large.DSCF1099.JPG

On ‎06‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 9:16 AM, AustrianTokker said:

Some nice looking colas in your space. :yep:  Always a good sign when yoyo's are in use :D

Many thanks @AustrianTokker was not expecting needing them cos it is an untopped grow but these Jack47's are surprising. This is the top cola from the smaller of the two.

large.DSCF1089.JPG

On ‎06‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 9:58 AM, Arthur Mix said:

Looking very nice, as others say you best have some jars for them ..:oldtoker:

The trichs are 50% cloudy and 50% clear on the smaller Jack47 which seems to be further along judging by the pistils which are now stopping to shoot out and change colour. Now flushing this one pure water from now on in. Thinking of 2-3 days more before chop to let the majority of the trich's go cloudy. This is a side cola from the smaller Jack47

large.DSCF1098.JPG

On ‎06‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 10:41 AM, Michael Luchóg said:

Woohoo :thisbig: 

Good stuff Elvis.

Thanks @Michael Luchóg 

The Crystal Candy is starting to bush out nicely too...

large.DSCF1097.JPG

On ‎06‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 6:43 PM, mygreenmojo said:

lol Them colas are crazy man, Next mission to the moon?

Awesome as usual mate

Peace:hippy:

Hi @mygreenmojo I blast off regularly! lol many thanks for the compliment and for stopping by....

The cola on the big one just keeps going at day 69 it does not seem ready to quit yet.. feeding it on 50% strength nutes as per last update for now.

large.DSCF1091.JPG

On ‎06‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 7:56 PM, botanics said:

@Elvis Reg

Well I just strolls in here all leisurely like andonly  nearly lost a fookin eye :eek: what the hell you been doing in here bud, like Dr Frankenstein's secret garden in here !

Sheeeit man, you've gone and grown some monster mains there, top job :v:

Thanks. @botanics  might get a little bigger before the end the one in the square pot he colas on the big ones are still  shooting out pistils and packing on the weight  by the looks. she is on 50% nutes 3/3/0.5 a/b/boost

Trichs are mostly clear still.

large.DSCF1102.JPG

large.DSCF1091.JPG

That's all for now. I'll update on the last crystal candy next time. It should be repot time by then.

Thanks for visiting.

Edited by Elvis Reg

Banging.

Are you going to be a lecturer on how to grow ? lol

Awesome healthy project you have on the go.

Towers of juicy buds, well done !

• Like 2

Special Chop update....

so we arrive at day 72 and the plant is down...

large.DSCF1116.JPG

Last night I just looked at it and it just looked done. Didn't even bother checking trichs again. It just looked done. It has gone long enough.

On ‎12‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 9:14 AM, Inspiration101 said:

Banging.

Are you going to be a lecturer on how to grow ? lol

Awesome healthy project you have on the go.

Towers of juicy buds, well done !

Thanks @Inspiration101 very happy with these. Just did nothing but allow the genetics to shine really. Just been trying a little that fell off the plant during the process quick dried at 130 degrees for about 30mins in the oven. Got to say it is not harsh at all and not a bad vape and a really nice effect already, Relaxing but functional. Hopefully should cure up nicely.

large.DSCF1109.JPG

large.DSCF1112.JPG

In other news it was repot time for the last Crystal Candy....

large.DSCF1118.JPGlarge.DSCF1120.JPGlarge.DSCF1122.JPGlarge.DSCF1125.JPGlarge.DSCF1124.JPG

She is in a 10 litre pot now and will get flipped in a week or so. She is on 2/2/0.3 a/b/stim

The others are on 3/3/0.75/0.5 a/b/cm/stim and are doing fine next update will feature their progress.

Until next time.....