Reggies Jack47, Crystal Candy and Cream Caramel competition diary

Great start @@Elvis Reg hope the third grows herself out soon. All the luck with it :oldtoker:

Thanks for the well wishes. Alas that one did nothing more than poke a small nub of a tap root out. Never mind. Have 2 to play with and that is plenty.

looking fantastic @@Elvis Reg great start fella, just dont tread on my blue swede shoes or we`ll have trouble :wassnnme::wassnnme::wassnnme::rofl::rofl::rofl:

soz mate could`nt help me self hehe

atb mate

coys :smokin:

I'm going barefoot on this grow then @coys :oldtoker:

thanks for the well wishes

Lovely start Elvis.All the best.

thanks Michael. Hoping for a smooth grow here....

Ok enough talk. Time for new pictures. This time of the grow is a quiet time as growth under the surface is faster than on top. These should be ready to repot into 2 litre mesh pots in a few more days...

gallery_83273_14037_307834.jpg

gallery_83273_14037_478635.jpg

As you can see the plants have been placed upon 'the stone of truth' so they can feel and we can see their solid connection to and with the earth. Above the life, below the solidity of eons past.

Watch the stone of truth shrink as the life upon it blossoms....

peace :chef:

Must get a bit hot with the 315 in there? Great start, Good luck.

The wonder of the CMH lights is that they put out heat but not too much. Can have one of these in a prop tent in a cool place and not even need extraction to keep temps in a good place. This tent is in a warmer location so the overpowered extraction keeps temp just about perfect in there. The trade off is a lower than ideal RH range but not by much and I'd prefer it to be a little low than high. On top of this the cooltube further decreases the lights effectiveness which in this set up actually works in my favour.

However in a cooler scenario the shade it came with worked just fine as well.

Will be using one of these for flower as well as 2 x 600w HPS

Edited by Elvis Reg

Reg mate hows it going big boy? thought you could sneak one in the back door did you? Well i have found yer diary now and so it begins :yes:

I am sure this is going to be an arse blaster of a diary. Good luck and happy growing :jester:

• Like 2

Update time is here again....

Thanks Vince. If only you could have been there to touch the rock and feel its presence like I can feel the stone of truth as it sits beneath the burgeoning life of the Jack47 above...

gallery_83273_14037_754088.jpg

Here the smaller of the two sits upon the stone of truth.

It is inside 2 mesh pots which are about 2 litres in size. The pots are like that so it creates an extra root zone and lifts the pot off the surface of the watering tray without the need for clumsy pot lids.

B is for Boobies;

Blue Footed Boobies

836f87b29793be542f04682827099faf.jpg

Cheers :smokin:

beautiful birds, thanks for posting such an image on this thread. much appreciated.

Reg mate hows it going big boy? thought you could sneak one in the back door did you? Well i have found yer diary now and so it begins :yes:

I am sure this is going to be an arse blaster of a diary. Good luck and happy growing :jester:

Hi Fred. How nice of you to drop in. A grower of your renowned wit, skill, wisdom and ingenuity posting such words in this thread. It can only be helpful to feel your presence. An honour to have you here sir. Please come again.

Like the bean bag for the carbon filter and the plants.

Uh huh huh.

Thankyouverymuch.....

Alas the filter on the bean bag is gone now. I decided to try and run a bit of 5' ducting from the prop tent to the flower tent and see if that would work, worked even better and has led to slightly lower temps and higher humidity 23-25 degree range and 50-60% humidity. The air movement through the tent is not so fast now as well.

Here is the new and improved set up....

gallery_83273_14037_475050.jpg

Aye aye reg nice start best start prayin to the rock of cock if ye wanna beat vinnie tho ;)

Hi Harry, will do mate but it won't work. The rock of cock has crushed the stone of truth which will simply disappear as the pots get bigger. With the pot up to the final flower pots coming soon the stone of truths days are numbered. Already it is disappearing....

gallery_83273_14037_464013.jpg

Good luck mate plants looking nice

Many thanks @@MrGreens hoping they stay that way. Approach is a little slapdash to be honest. Have plants at this stage all the way to late flower and they are all getting same feed which is 2.5/2.5/1/0.75/0.25 per litre of A/B/CM/Sillycon/Root Stim. Also no EC or PH instruments were used during this process.

Anyhow they seem ok and seem like they could soon really flourish. Have removed some lower growth before popping them back into the prop tent....

gallery_83273_14037_319845.jpg

Nice and quiet start building slowly. Just the way I like it...see you nest time.

:smokin:

Edited by Elvis Reg

Look nice and squat. That's not a request lol never get how ppl get plants like this. Mine always start off looking like lanky twats until they mellow out after stretch of bloom. Nice mate atb :D

• Like 3

Hi Fred. How nice of you to drop in. A grower of your renowned wit, skill, wisdom and ingenuity posting such words in this thread. It can only be helpful to feel your presence. An honour to have you here sir. Please come again.

:shock:

• Like 1