Reggies Jack47, Crystal Candy and Cream Caramel competition diary

seeds came the other day. Nicely delivered.

gallery_83273_14037_176435.jpg

Spent a few days planning the overall strategy. Have come up with a plan to run these 3 seeds along with some other stuff I have going and then the other 2 strains, Cream Caramel and Crystal Candy in about 6 weeks. That way I'm hoping as the Jack 47 are finishing flower the next two can go in.

gallery_83273_14037_636567.jpg

set up right now is a Secret Jardain DP90 prop tent which contains a 315w CMH bulb inside a cooltube with a small 4" oscillating fan hanging off the ceiling on a 24/0 light schedule.

To lessen noise and cos lack of space has not been an issue yet the carbon filter and fan is inside the tent sitting on a deep bed of polystyrene chips inside a thick plastic bag it just lays in the corner of the tent and the 6" fan/filter combo sit comfortably on it turned down to about 40% using a variac speed controller.

gallery_83273_14037_368067.jpg

The environment stays in the 23-28 degrees with a 40-55% RH which is bit low but rather low than high. Might try turning down the variac a bit more perhaps but this can create a loud buzzing at some levels so need to be careful.

Tend to like to keep a 24/0 schedule on the veg/prop tent cos it is easier to keep a stable environment that way. Intake is passive, Just a few folds in the side of the tent Velcro window creates a passage of air without splashing too much light around the rest of the room.

Am in the process of re - jigging the flower tent so won't go into that set up too much yet. It is a Hydrolab 2.4x1.2x2m in dimension. do know that am experimenting with different combinations of HPS and CMH at the moment. Probably 2 x 600w HPS in parabolics left and right with 1 x 315w CMH in the centre in it's own shade.

let's get them babies wet!!

gallery_83273_14037_497163.jpg

Edited by Elvis Reg

you might even get that grinspoony looking pheno ..all aboard the skylark ..good luck reg .

• Like 2

Woo hoo...

Elvis has joined the building :yep:

Welcome to the competition and all the best to your sweets :oldtoker:

Sweet diary :lucky:

tommy

• Like 1

Jack47 Is a very nice smoke ....Good luck , nice to see you in. :oldtoker:

Thanks arf, nice to be in. There is good news inside the mystery box....

gallery_83273_14037_112553.jpg

gallery_83273_14037_200157.jpg

you might even get that grinspoony looking pheno ..all aboard the skylark ..good luck reg .

can only put the fingers together and hope for the best, that would be a result, love the grinspoon, thanks vince.

@@Elvis Reg good luck it will be interesting to see difference between your cream caramel and jack 47 compared to my two that are same strains but fast versions

yes, that should unfold nicely over the next few months. one of the many side benefits of this excellent comp.

Hi Elvis Reg welcome to the comp mate good luck with grow hope it turns out well for you

thank you s-4-m-s

things are going well already, 100% germination rate...

gallery_83273_14037_262968.jpg

Woo hoo...

Elvis has joined the building :yep:

Welcome to the competition and all the best to your sweets :oldtoker:

Sweet diary :lucky:

tommy

many thanks for the well wishes, am confident that fun will be had at the very least which means we've all already won!

Cheers Elvis,

welcome to the comp, you have a great variety mate, hope you enjoy the grow ;)

Good luck!

jaypp

thanks, lots of different flowers for different occasions is just what I'm after as it happens. Think it will be an enjoyable grow and this comp will be a part of that. Kind of forces me to up my game and stop being a lazy prat. lol

Well, they are off into the cooker at 24/0 setting for now. Will be back when they break ground...

gallery_83273_14037_720666.jpg

today have some music to both celebrate new life and to regard the intangibility of nature....

Well, lack of updates as not a lot to see at this time of the process.

feed is 2/2/1/0.5ml of A/B/Sillicon/Root stim respectively then watered down to half those levels.

They broke ground earlier this week....

gallery_83273_14037_732319.jpg

A few days later 2 have progressed and one still not up yet. Might have to go digging soon....

gallery_83273_14037_701116.jpg

Edited by Elvis Reg

100% germ rate is always the start of something great congrats

well never count your chickens before they have hatched is what I'm saying these days. not all seeds that germ break ground ime.

hopefully it will come but if it doesn't have 2 seedlings going so fingers crossed they do well.

Looking good @@Elvis Reg great start! How are they getting on.... looking forward to seeing some updates :) atb

thanks for popping in ams, updates will generally come when I can be arsed or when something happens, whichever comes first. lol