Reggies Jack47, Crystal Candy and Cream Caramel competition diary

SPECIAL UPDATE!

So it is time to show you what is happening in the garden with an update of all remaining plants......

First the big one the Jack47 in the big square pot.

large.DSCF1154.JPG

As you can see it is getting quite close. Have started the flush for a while 50% nutes and from today 100% water only till chop.

large.DSCF1152.JPG

Some of the hairs have gone pink but mainly the pistils are still numerous and white.

large.DSCF1153.JPG

22 hours ago, Highburyway said:

Congratulations on your harvest so far.

Got some monsters in there mate 

Thanks @Highburyway it is looking that way. The Jack47's are absolutely massive compared to the rest so far. However I didn't over nute the Jack's at any stage. :bag:

Have a shot of the oven dried bud from the Jack47 here....

large.DSCF1136.JPG

not the greatest shot in the world, will be more of these later anyhow.

21 hours ago, Fragg said:

@Elvis Reg damn man they are same great looking buds and the effect sounds good for the early tester :)

Bring on the Crystal Candy now :oldtoker:

The crystal candy are looking better, a lot better. The one in the flower tent is on 3/3/0.75/0.5 a/b/cm/stim

large.DSCF1151.JPGlarge.DSCF1149.JPGlarge.DSCF1147.JPG

Starting to bush out nicely :yep: 

The other one is still in the flower tent and is on 2/2/0.25 a/b/stim

The cream caramel are interesting.....

large.DSCF1138.JPGlarge.DSCF1140.JPGlarge.DSCF1141.JPGlarge.DSCF1139.JPGlarge.DSCF1143.JPGlarge.DSCF1145.JPG

Did you spot the little twin from before? I know it should have been removed but I just couldn't disentangle them and didn't have the heart to chuck it. lol

There is some nute splash burn on lower leaves from my clumsy watering.

I say they are interesting cos one is a lot larger than the other which is really squat.

Wish I'd trained these a bit but the idea with the grow was just to leave the plants alone and let the genetics shine through so everything was left untopped etc.

These should be no trouble at all. They are not massive thirsty drinkers like the Jack47's so far.

Ok that is all for now thanks for looking in......

jesus reg ..you been flashing both yer nuts at that j47 ..that my dear boy is something rather impressive ,hope it smokes well  for you .

• Like 4

If that big one starts asking for Seymour to bring it some food...... run !

Looking great there, what a monster :)

• Like 3

:eek: you can't even take a picture of the whole jack47 - it's that big! :) well done on the nomination and good luck.

• Like 2

congratulations on your grower of the month nomination reg ..ive no idea who would get it this month ..so fingers crossed ..

• Like 4

@Elvis Reg

HOLY BATSHIT BATMAN!

I've just showed your massive shaft of bud to my Wife and it made her blush and giggle that's a rare thing these days buddy hahaha

That's one freaking awesome plant man and your others look fantastic to.

@Sweet Seeds-tommy

Whoever wins this months grower of the month or the overall winner for that surely there should be a special award for an achievement the size of reg's?

Having an indoor bud thats bigger than a Man should be acknowledged in the annals of ganja growing and in the future it will be a seminal moment in Sweet Seeds history.

In future comps there could be a one of prize awarded to a grower who does something spectacular.

From now on I will greet you as Sir Elvis.

(Sorry for the bit of fun Elvis but that's some fantastic growing)

• Like 5

@Elvis Reg congrats on your nomination this month mate, no great shock with buds like yours! :eek:

I can see why your other name is The King now ;) 

ATB for the rest of the competition fella :oldtoker:

• Like 2

Wow! Great work Elvis, aint nothing but a Monster that Jack! And the rest are looking might fine :yep:

Best of Luck in the comp mate, well deserved ! :) 

Cheers Elvis :hippy:

well deserved mate, you have great skills with the plants ;)

Good luck and keep up the sweet work!

jaypp

• Like 1

Fucking mental that's what it is, a freak of nature being created in here :eek:   Awesome work :yep:

Edited by botanics
  • Like 2