The Night Garden welcomes Cream Mandarin FV, Green Poison FV & Ice

botanics

Apologies for my late arrival! Here now though so I'll park my arse n get comfy for the rest of the show!

I got a good feeling about this one so I have, all the best with it mucka!

Bests dodge

• Like 4

@@Sweet Seeds -Jaypp @@Happy Hippy @@Dodgee

Thanks for the comments guys, means much :v:

Update Day 13

I was in the with plants earlier sorting out my current run of Bubba Kush CBD (gonna chop the last IP CBD tonight) so I thought I'd take a photo of these three strains for this compo and after the photo the other day, I gave them a watering as they required it, seems that they are good little plants these, all of them too as the reaction of growth was noticable which tells me they've put out a root system and are ramping on :yahoo:

Since the start of the last run went downhill, I'm a bit nervous now about starting beans see, but looks like I'm back on track with the growing, the genetics look solid, growth is good, healthy and I think they like this compost so good stuff.

So a photo then as they are of this morning, temps are still good and stable and arounf the 27 C mark pretty constantly :yep: As they grow over the next week and put out more growth, I'll up the photos then but well for now, we've all seen seedlings eh ;)

med_gallery_13604_13953_347804.jpg

Thanks for watching :v:

• Like 22

@@botanics well looks like they are all underway just fine mate, you are past the slightly dodgy first few days and they are all doing great you certainly have your mojo back! Growth will just accelerate from here on so you are getting to the more exciting part now :)

Reckon the missus will love a paid for trip to the dam :)

ATB mate

• Like 5

@@botanics

Afternoon Sir,hope your well.

Forget about them nerves mate,they look spot on so they do,100% germ rate to boot.

Nice and healthy looking young ones,this one will be better than the last.

Crack on,your doing just fine ;)

Tenchie.

• Like 4

@@botanics

They grow up so fast! :eek:

Looking sweet, uniform and healthy as the proverbial pony... look like they are about ready to take off too! :v:

Look forward to seeing these double in size by next week!! :yep:

Best of luck mate!

• Like 4