The Night Garden welcomes Cream Mandarin FV, Green Poison FV & Ice

botanics

@Fragg

Get on it bud, it's fucking awesome, I'm at the end of a bifta of it now and I'm smashed :stoned:lol

@MMG

Cheers bro, yeah I haven't bothered pressing it because there's not much really so I just folded it up in a bit of paper and it forms together a bit but breaks back up with a roach card, then I sprinkle some in a deck of baccy, like we used to with hash when we were kids.

If I had more I would, glass bottle and ball roll it but not worth it for the amount, it aint gonna last long lol

• Like 3

Those screens look good mate, nice and simple do the job very well it seems :)

I made a bit of qwiso from last year's trim which was pretty strong, I fancy a go with some of these screens tho, the hash seems cleaner :skin_up:

• Like 2

@Openairbud

Yeah worth a go tbh bud, didn't take me long to put the together either, just a few saw cuts and some holes and screws like bought the meshes off the place that sells everything and is a South American river ;)

• Like 4

Awesome diary mate, :bong:

I hope you enjoy the fruits of your labor and keep it up my friend.

Sweet smokes!

jaypp

• Like 2

Thanks @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp mate, I've enjoyed them oh aye see, but all gone :ouch:  lol but definately, Sweets Seeds has a place in the Night Garden from time to time bud, delicious! :yep: 

The hash from the three too man :eek:  :stoned: awesome and was a pleasure to do the run Jaypp, thanks for all the encouragement along the journey :yinyang: 

• Like 3

Thanks @mygreenmojo considering your fayre, that's quite the accolade for me mate and  very much appreciated, kinda sad though as always with a diary when you get to the end like, it sort of becomes your home and when it's over you feel a bit, well...out on your arse lol

(plenty more to do though bud, got the other on the go :sweaty: then there's another to do lol  ) 

And of course catching up with everybodys efforts too:v:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Just caught up with the end of your diary mate and a cracking one it is ;)

Very nice result and it's good to read you've already enjoyed you harvest you animal lol

Loving the detailed smoke reports dude :)

• Like 2

@jadenugs

Thanks bud, means much like :v: yeah it's gone unfortunately  :sadwalk:

But do you know what aye, the trim has given mate, really has, been over the screens a good few times but still everytime it's given, saved my arse and provided me with some smoke lol 

Yeah it was frosty gear, every strain mate and fully loaded ;)

I've still got to catch up with yours and a few others, I keep getting sidetracked like and then forget like who's diary I've been in on :doh:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

@botanics just wanted to pop in and wish you the best of luck in the big prizes.

Thanks for dropping into the diaries of my growing insanity lol

Thanks mate see you in the boards. 

• Like 2

@Badbadger

Thanks mate...synchronicity as i just come from your diary lol  massive update again and those buds man :eek:  Good luck with this compo mate, you've done a cracking job of the diary and the growing mate :yinyang:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

@MrGreens

lol All by the by now mate and I did ok in here, got a 7th prize for my efforts so well happy with it :yinyang:

Edited by botanics
  • Like 1