botanics

Nice one botanics :yep:

All looking great so far, I'm sure they will enjoy your treatment :D

Good luck and sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 4

Cheers chaps :)

@@r3d

when they run out bud it's back to old school stylee in here 'n joining a couple of fag papers lol

@@MrGreens

I've been eyeing up the GP for a good while mate and also the CM after Hiphip told me they were a decent bit of gear indeed ;) The Ice cool well, I'm just sold on the blurb and pic looks sttunning too

@@Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hope I do them justice Tommy, all excited about these :v:

@@m99

I'll try mate at least, thanks man

@@Key4

Cheers bud for the vibes, well they are in so up to nature now and see in a couple of days

@@sy100276

There's always a seat reserved for you my old china...wouldn't be the same without seeing you in here mate :yinyang:

• Like 7

Hi my friend, thanks for participating ;)

It will be interesting for sure, i'll keep passing by,

Sweet smokes and good luck!
jaypp
  • Like 5

Good luck with this comp mate!

You have me wondering, do you ever rest? :rofl:

Can't say I have come across these strains, so I'll pull up a beanbag and watch on with interest - nice start, very clear and informative.

I'd happily throw a few buds in the pile Sy started!! :v:

• Like 3

@@botanics yay bean bags :yahoo: I'll plonk my skinny butt in one for the duration mate and bring a few jars to keep everything nice and chilled. :skin_up: Nice choice of strains you have there dude but dunno about you I found choosing 3 pretty hard and its my second shot at choosing 3 strains from Sweet Seeds and last time I thought I really could use 4 choices, I still think the same lol. So many tempting strains for dope fiends like us :oldtoker:

Think the missus will love a trip to the dam when ya win ;)

ATB for the grow mate hope it all goes to plan for you :)

• Like 4

@@Sweet Seeds -Jaypp

Thanks Jaypp :) Interesting ? Well I'll certainly try mate, hope I do them the justice they deserve mate and we get a decent show in here in the end. :v:

@@Bonga

Thanks for the vibes mate, hope you enjoy :yep:

@@Slugums

Good to see you taking your place in here bud...rest :shock: ? Nay time for rest mucker, much growing to be done and oh man there's so much ganja and so little time lol

@@Fragg

Good man, great to have you getting comfy, now this strain picking malarky...well yes was a bit hard :eek: so many, but the GP I've had my eye on since following Mental Chops' diary on them (he did a great job and a good grower is Mental mate if you haven't read his diary on them ;) also the Cream Mandarin Hip gave me the nod on, reckons they are solid indeed and bangin shmoke so had to be done like after words from a member I respect much...I got a good feeling about these Sweet Seeds Fragg, but winning mate, be nice but there's better growers than I for sure running in this compo, just chuffed to be here mate will us all doing these compos, great fun like :v:

@@sweet-4-my-sweets

Welcome to the diary mate, sometimes things don't go according to plant and things just roll how they do, but should be a journey nonetheless, hope you wiped your feet though...'er indoors will be out with a wagging finger mind lol

Thanks everybody, so much support and only just opened the diary up, fair play like, you're all awsome :hug:

• Like 7

@@botanics

Dude really nice start to a comp diary,i will bring me Yorkshire t bags dont like that fancy earl grey,also what biscuits dude cos im diabetic and have to be careful lol..cookies mmm

Well done to Sweet Seeds for the comp too,nice one guys..

Take it easy buddy

peace

• Like 5

Lovely induction Botanics. I have a funny feeling you will have a full house so I brought my own bean bag, munchies & treats for all. I'm here for the show. Not alone did I just wipe my feet but left shoes outside da door lol. Well I hope you don't mind as I make myself comfortable here. Wishing you all the best mate every step of the way, your a great guy. Best of luck my friend ☘.

• Like 6

@@Happy Hippy

Thanks HH, hmm biscuits, well usually it's McVitiies here...plain chocolate digestives, have to look around the shops bud for something suitable, besides the missus just scoffed the last of them lol Yorkshire tea, well suitable, good strong brew is Yorkshire tea and passes muster :yep:

@@Irishgirl

Oh,you're a good un aye, housetrained and even brought your own seating too, you can come again for sure mate and thank you for the kind remarks IG :yinyang:

No show yet folks but early days yet, hopefully tomorrow we get some action going on :v:

• Like 7