The Night Garden welcomes Cream Mandarin FV, Green Poison FV & Ice

botanics

Good luck with your grow man. Looks set to be a good 'un.

I'll be interested in seeing how you get on with your nutrients because when I bought all the canna shit it damn near cost 2 ton and I'll be fucked if I'm paying that again when any old nutes will do. My mate reckons I need some canna boost... 160 notes tho! No chance lol

• Like 3

Hey hey botanics good luck with these... ;) I've got some fast version maderine to pop soon also some F.V black jack and cream caramel so I will be jumping aboard the night garden train all the best T.O.B.

• Like 5

@@Inspiration101

Thanks mate, good to have you stopping by :v:

@@93junglist

200 hundred quid! :shock: shit I think I need to lie down lol Get the defribulator out from under he stairs and restart your walllet mate before it's too late lol

Aye they didn't cost much and been using them since I started back growing, good to have you about the place dude :yep:

@@The Old Boy

Good man, picked some decent ones there eh Old Boy ;) The chioces were difficult theough man with so much quality on offer, glad tyou're in for the show mate :v:

• Like 6

Was a really hard choice I sat there for two days trying to choose lol I've just stuck my latest crop into flower last night so I've still got a good bit of time to go till I'm up and running these girls have a good day mate T.O.B

• Like 4

Did someone mention beanbags? Can I take two coz one just isnt enough.... ahhhh thats better comfy!

I like how you've laid out your end to end plan upfront and hope it all follows that without hiccups.

Good luck mate!

• Like 7

I've fucked up!, ordered three packets of same seeds!, postman just been what fucking Stoner me

Edited by MrGreens
  • Like 4

@@LovinTheBeans

Oh I love plans mate, shame they never work lol Glad you're comfy now in here now bud :yep:

@@MrGreens

Happens mate, perhaps it's a universal sign and the chosen ones will be magic ;)

Update Day 1 24/0

Good news folks, had a quick look earlier and they are up so took a picture...we are still waiting for one of the Green Poisons but hopefully she'll be up within the next 24 hours, if she's not up in a few days, I'll put the last of the GP seeds in to compensate.

Temps have been good, peaking out at 24.6 C (they have been under a CFL constantly and I'll keep them on 24 hours for the first few days to get them going)

med_gallery_13604_13953_509507.jpg

Thanks for watching :v:

• Like 24

@@Highburyway

Cheers bud, gimme a nod when you crack them, be good to see how yours fair too ;) thanks for the vibes mate :yep:

@!HEMPFRUIT!

Oh it'd be nice man but there's plenty of good growers doing these diaries, yourself included mate but thanks for the confidence, mustn't cock these up in the first few weeks like my usual MO though eh lol Good to see you in here bud :yep:

I'll do an update soon folks ;) got to build a box for these now as they'll be wanting their new home soon and might take some pics of the build too :v:

• Like 4

Update Day 11 24/0

Morning all, hope everybody's garden is doing the business and happy :)

Well then, we are now into day 11 for these here beans started for this compo and all is going good so far, if peeps recall, the last update was just a quick photo show of the lil sproutlings but one of the GP's was yet to appear...pleased to say she was up not so long after and thus we have six planted and six up, so 100 % germination and a thumbs up to Sweet Seeds on this :yep:

Now they've gotten a little bit leggy and are being supported with some wire until the stems thicken up a tad and they can support their heads without flopping over and looking untidy (my fault for not having the lamps close enough for the first couple of days) and have been under CFLs (75W total) for 24/0. When they go into the as yet incomplete veg box I'll give them some time off and reduce the lights to 20/4 after upping the lights' power.

Temps are ok in the starter box, peaking out at 28 C, of course this is constant as they've had no dark period since appearing, I'm yet to see roots coming out of the drainage holes however, but I don't suppose it'll be long and am expecting to be potting these on in about a week or so (generally, I've found that under these CFL's it takes a little bit longer for pots to be rooted out).

Enough words then :yahoo: on to today's photo of the plants.

med_gallery_13604_13953_40222.jpg

That's it for today folks, thanks for watching :v:

• Like 18