Auto blue kush, CFL micro grow.

Exile420

@@noddy

Yeah dimpled is fine mate cos it bounces the light around, Mylar I've never used but that dissipates light evenly, not as good as Orca though apparently, brilliant white paint is tidy enough I found in the past mate ;)

• Like 2

@@noddy

Yeah dimpled is fine mate cos it bounces the light around, Mylar I've never used but that dissipates light evenly, not as good as Orca though apparently, brilliant white paint is tidy enough I found in the past mate ;)

If you have good walls then a flat white paint will be the best option. Kitchen foil? I would think not the best but the dimpled insulation rolls will work great and as @@botanics said 8 quid a roll from most diy shops :) If memory serves to it is 60cm width x 8m length :)

I do think the more lumens the better so the addition of a 125w cfl on a e40/bog standard reflector fitting will work great. As this is not a option I would go for the 35w bulbs :)

Nice update and thanks to both @@noddy and @@botanics for the advice guys I'm sure @@Exile420 is very great full :oldtoker:

Until the next update :bong:

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark

yes I hope Exile get a harvest this time he has had some crap luck this year , mind you I think we all struggled with the weather ,my critical mass and other lemon kush in tunnel are being inspected daily now for mould and rot ,fingers crossed I get a better haul than the last lemon kush .

@@Exile420 I will keep me eyes open mate if I see anyone looking to rehome a nice CFL I will let you know as the more light will get you a better haul .

stay safe grow well

• Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark@noddy

Sup fellas, room size 50cm w\ 100 L

Yeah I could do with more watts and the small room would cope just fine with more watts I'm basically running on penny's though so dont think it will be an option, hoping to have !y tent in December with some money put to a side

Cheers for all the advice fellas :yep:

• Like 2

@@Dinafem-Mark and Exile420 if i can find a cfl bulb (might only be a 125w dual spec) and cord i let you know , he has had a shit year and if a bulb gets him a grow then would be nice if he can do his seeds and get a reward .

stay safe grow well

• Like 3

Great when the community comes together :)

All the best

D-M.

Everyone backs one another here, it's a top site and have made some very kind friends here :)

• Like 2

Everyone backs one another here, it's a top site and have made some very kind friends here :)

How it should be mate :) I know if @@noddy has one lying around he will send your way. He's a very helpful guy :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

How it should be mate :) I know if @@noddy has one lying around he will send your way. He's a very helpful guy :)

All the best

D-M.

Yeah hes helped me in the past hes a top guy :)

• Like 1