Auto blue kush, CFL micro grow.

Exile420

@@beezee do you know what else other use beside mylar to line there grow area , is it the stuff for behind a radiator to reflex the heat back out as they say it is better than foil .

NOt sure if you saw farmer boy say he uses the laminate floor underlay stuff

stay safe grow well

Edited by noddy
  • Like 2

@@Exile420 Essex kush is s6 x epk, currently f1, but it'll be repro'd next year and crossed to fire99 ;)

@@noddy I've been looking at this

http://www.screwfix.com/p/ybs-thermawrap-general-purpose-insulation-1-1-x-10m/9691p#product_additional_details_container

For the price, it looks like the best stuff

Thats interesting sure I've got some lying around ;)

I'll fem up with something else I have planned to make them a month earlier hopefully :)

It's another epk cross I'll be working on

Also dd x epk

• Like 3

@@beezee that looks interesting stuff ,i have used mylar but i do have some of the behind radiator stuff it is like buddle wrap but silver and i also got some of the foam backed stuff from lidl

That stuff is the same as i got it is silver bubble wrap

got to try and get exile sorted ,i know he is getting a tent but he can do what i do use the box to be a starter area while the tent is in use ,i use my aero garden to start mine under now .

stay safe grow well

Edited by noddy
  • Like 3

@@beezee that looks interesting stuff ,i have used mylar but i do have some of the behind radiator stuff it is like buddle wrap but silver and i also got some of the foam backed stuff from lidl

That stuff is the same as i got it is silver bubble wrap

got to try and get exile sorted ,i know he is getting a tent but he can do what i do use the box to be a starter area while the tent is in use ,i use my aero garden to start mine under now .

stay safe grow well

Box in the end will be used for vegging and pollen chucking over the winter away from the tent :)

• Like 3

I've got a cardboard box with a 20W bulb in just to keep a cutting going :)

Anything like that should work @@noddy but I'd ask people that have used the stuff... Not me lol

• Like 4

@@Exile420 Essex kush is s6 x epk, currently f1, but it'll be repro'd next year and crossed to fire99 ;)

@@noddy I've been looking at this

http://www.screwfix.com/p/ybs-thermawrap-general-purpose-insulation-1-1-x-10m/9691p#product_additional_details_container

For the price, it looks like the best stuff

I have seen a very similar product as this but it is like @@noddy said it is only silver the one side and like bubble wrap in the middle.

I think this will be fine as you only need the 1 reflective side. The size I saw was 800mm which I believe is 80cm x 8m long for about £6 a roll.

Great to see that even with a few small cfls,s this can still be achieved :) Will be interesting to see if you are anywhere near a g/watt :) I'm going to say about half. So about 20g from the 40w total cfl is not bad. As said if one of the main branches was not snapped you may have hit that magic 1g/watt :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

By looks I things I would say about 8 grams of bud, next one will be much better :)

With the basic equipment and the loss of one of the main production stems I think this is still a good yield :) next time will be much better. You'll have 3x the wattage so :)

All the best

D-M.

@@Exile420

Reckon you've done brilliant mate considering the run under a 45 Watt, fair play man, indeed where there's a will as Mark says above, respect dude :v: Enjoy it (heard from the grapevine that flouro grown weed tastes and smokes good too ;) )

• Like 2

@@botanics cheers mate its much appreciated :)

Should be able test abit out next week, after I flip the og Kush over to the other bulb I'll veg and ready for my tent next month :)

• Like 2