Auto blue kush, CFL micro grow.

Exile420

@@botanics

well I am hoping to branch out myself over winter I am starting my shed plans , I think the wife understands I don't want to put a huge shed just enough to keep us in herbal meds .

plus that way it clears it all out the house as the wife does moan sometimes that I am taking up a wardrobe lol .

thank you for the info and will be watching exile's grow he had a crap year.

stay safe grow well

• Like 3

Great job with the topping and cropping mate and some great information in this thread on topping etc :)

Great work so far and great to see that the thread is generating some great debates :)

Thanks for the picture update mate much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Until the next update :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.

• Like 3

hi mate if you have not pulled it off , put a stick in and attach it to that as long as it is attached mine carried on growing ,

I thought you had topped it a bit early mate I like to go for 4 min but 5 sets of sides branches so you get either 8 or 10 side branchs to play with .

just go easy when you tie and bend mate

stay safe grow well

• Like 1

Nah mate nothin to do with the topping it's when I put her back in the box, caught her on the side o the box, I'll be starting og kush in couple of weeks once abk is full on in flower, pistils are starting to pop up now..

• Like 3

@@Exile420

you could try also getting a good cfl may be a 300w dual spec they ain't to bad to buy on ebay ,would be better than the small ones and they don't run that hot I had mine in the dinning room over propergators .

good luck with the grow mate

stay safe grow well

• Like 2

Looks like the flower phase has startrec and there should not be to much more stretch to deal with :)

Can I ask how many total watts are you running through the multiple cfls?

Coming along nicely but shame about that snapped stem :(. Never mind hopefully the energy will be directed to the remaining plant and produce a nice little end product :)

Nice update mate and thank you for the added pictures much appreciated.

Until the next update :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

All 3 are running 22watts per bulb but thinking Niping shop for 35ww CFLs for that extra boost now

Anyways back to poker

Blue skies.. :yep:

Edited by Exile420
  • Like 2

@@Exile420 why not just get a e40 screw fitting on a lead and pop a 125w cfl bulb in mate that way one bulb one lead and I would think it would be cheaper to, the bulbs are cheap on fleabay mate you get a bulb and hold for less that a score I think .

plus try and line the box with tin foil or mylar if you have it tin foil dirt cheap but get turkey foil as it is thick and easy to use.

ok mate just a couple of idea to help the light

stay safe grow well

• Like 1

I know what u mean mate, not looking to do that this time round, quick smoke with less Hassel this time round, I used fill a room but I won't go into detail eh ;):yep:

More of see how things go without extras for me, still gaining experience and knowledge with autos, haven't really bothered with them til this year :)

• Like 2

Don't use Turkey foil :nea: (sorry @@noddy mate but this is bad advice) the reason why is it can cause 'hotspots' and burn the plants, you're far better off just using matt white emulsion than foil or if you have the dough, some orca etc.

Some, including myself use the reflective dimpled bubblewrap insulation you can get in DIY store, but I had mine in Aldi and funny enough I was in there the other day and they have more in ;) (8 quid for a roll)

However, I would up the CFLs or get the big one Noddy refers too now the flowers are coming :yep:

• Like 5

@@botanics

now I never knew that foil did that ,I made a shield once that wrapped round the back of my aero garden out od cardboard and foil just goes to show you never stop learning .

is the dimple stuff better than mylar just wondering why that over mylar

stay safe grow well

• Like 1

I have a few 'daylight bulbs' that I use for painting under , I think they are 55 watts , but always appear much brighter to me .. theyre about a tenner each on fleabay , Ive used them for vegging in the past , and the spectrum is perfect for the job ... imo one of those would really up the ante

• Like 2