Auto blue kush, CFL micro grow.

Exile420

Tidy little girl you got there mate, I'm interested to see the results from your micro grow

Cheers mate, same here, buying a sick kit very shortly waiting for my funds to go in the bank ;), getting a big tent and blabbing me mate to put it at his :)

Edited by Exile420
  • Like 1

Some nice growth showing mate :) best to let her dry out as much as possible. This will make those roots search for water and her established much faster :)

Nice looking litter lady mate :oldtoker:

Thank you for the picture update much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Until the next update :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

That's what we like to hear mate :) Once the roots are established then she will kick into a more vigorous growth patern :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

@@Exile420

hi mate why top her soon , I leave mine to get 4 leaf high then that way I get 8 tops .

I know you can top the sides branchs but I prefer to just have the 8 tops that all come on the main stem .

stay safe chat soon

• Like 2

@botanics do you not wait until more sets of leaf to get more branches , I did mine on 4th sey to get 8 branches to give 8 tops , I know you could top the sides and get more tops but just wondering why Exile took her top so early .

stay safe grow well

• Like 1

Looking very stretchy. Hopefully it doesnt get too wild!

Yeah certainly stretchy, mark did tell this strain is one of there most vigorous autos :)

@@Exile420

I think she's looking really healthy dude, great work and that tucking and tying looks good :yep:

More tucking and tying tomorrow too :)

keep tyeing her down ... it seems brutal but she will reward you

I got this :yep:

• Like 2

@@noddy

Well really mate yes, if I top them I do it at the fifth generally and don't bother with the first and second node shoots in the main unless they are particularly strong...I look for four main leaders when I use topping, but if all six are strong then I'll go with them (I employed this method when I first grew and with regs I'd let them go until preflower first before the topping and cut back to fifth - heard it's called the U Ben method, but I've been doing it for years, so there's no copyright on it as far as I'm concerened as probably loads have done it in times past too and long before me or U Ben or any other lol )

Same sort of thing with LST really, just look for the bend at the approprite place third Is good, but what you should think about is the 'four inch rule' mate and bend within that distance (have a google if you are not aware of this, you may like what you find ;) )

Of course there's the mainline which I've never done but looks good, the drawback being a long old veg and this is why I haven't done it yet.

I can understand though with what Exile has done here as he's using CFL and by wrapping those stems around and tucking in and out he can create a mass as best he can kepping the canopy thickness to a minimum due to the CFL's not having the penetrive depth as HID.

An excellent diary here on the boards is small cabinet grow done by a fella called Blabberdab (think that's how it's spelt...it's inspirational and a fantastic journey from basic and how things develop, all who grow in small cabs like this should read it I reckon as it's a goldmine :yep:

• Like 3