Auto blue kush, CFL micro grow.

Exile420

Looking nice mate :) Yes any topping etc will slow the plant down until she recovers :) certainly worth keeping in mind :)

The 5l pot should be fine for her mate and great to see she is in her finish pot :)

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Until the next update mate :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

I think a bit of trial and error is needed mate :) I would do a boy of reading about autos and topping :) actually @@blackpoolbouncer hoe do autos respond to topping mate?, any reduced/slowed growth?

Thanks mate :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

From my limited experience of topping I concluded that it has no effect on growth whatsoever.

When I topped my last run of blue kush's the plant just carried on going pretty regardless. All of the plant bar what was cut off carried on unhindered.

I think people worry too much and think auto's are precious. There actually very Hardy. If you do plan on topping them though, the only advice I'll give is snip the growing tip off soon after its past where you want.

The younger the bit your cutting off is the less damage your doing.

Its better to take a growing tip off than cutting of several nodes worth of growth.....this will slow a plant down.

Hope this helps

E2a. Just read back and your planning on topping 3 times? Are you aware that if you top three times with the 4th node as a starting point you are gonna end up with 32 side branches.

Just a heads up. Topping an auto once is one thing. Maybe even twice but remember that topping a side branch is a bit different.

When you top the main stem there are already branches waiting to take advantage of that. On an auto's side branch it doesn't really work the same a side branch has to get to a fairly decent size before the lower nodes on it start to emerge to a point where if you top above them they are ready to go.

Would love to see how it turns out but I feel this a way that is working against the way an auto grows rather than with.

Remember when you've got your scissors out that whatever you remove from the plant has only a limited time to be replaced.

On the second topping (ie side branches) on a photo is generally quite an aggressive thing and takes a lot of the plants energy makers away (leaves) fine for a photo as after a week you are back to where you were. You can't do this with auto's.

Whatever you do with them they have to be allowed to carry on. Hence my tip about removing plant matter when it's at its youngest because this causes minimum disruptipn.

E2a again....the blue kush is the type of lady who will put out 50 sidebranches anyway just through lst.......lst on branch and it become 3 or 5 tops. Top the same branch you only get two tops, ya get me?

I think you will come to find that by the time you've got your scissors out ready to take the third cut that your plants will be getting way old. If ya can't finish your topping escapades in the first 28 days I'd be leaving the scissors in the box after that.

Hope this helps

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 8

From my limited experience of topping I concluded that it has no effect on growth whatsoever.

When I topped my last run of blue kush's the plant just carried on going pretty regardless. All of the plant bar what was cut off carried on unhindered.

I think people worry too much and think auto's are precious. There actually very Hardy. If you do plan on topping them though, the only advice I'll give is snip the growing tip off soon after its past where you want.

The younger the bit your cutting off is the less damage your doing.

Its better to take a growing tip off than cutting of several nodes worth of growth.....this will slow a plant down.

Hope this helps

E2a. Just read back and your planning on topping 3 times? Are you aware that if you top three times with the 4th node as a starting point you are gonna end up with 32 side branches.

Just a heads up. Topping an auto once is one thing. Maybe even twice but remember that topping a side branch is a bit different.

When you top the main stem there are already branches waiting to take advantage of that. On an auto's side branch it doesn't really work the same a side branch has to get to a fairly decent size before the lower nodes on it start to emerge to a point where if you top above them they are ready to go.

Would love to see how it turns out but I feel this a way that is working against the way an auto grows rather than with.

Remember when you've got your scissors out that whatever you remove from the plant has only a limited time to be replaced.

On the second topping (ie side branches) on a photo is generally quite an aggressive thing and takes a lot of the plants energy makers away (leaves) fine for a photo as after a week you are back to where you were. You can't do this with auto's.

Whatever you do with them they have to be allowed to carry on. Hence my tip about removing plant matter when it's at its youngest because this causes minimum disruptipn

Thanks for that info mate think ill go with topping just the once then :)

• Like 3

There you go mate @@blackpoolbouncer has way more knowledge on our autos and the growth rate etc so thanks mate :)

Looks like topping will not slow them down, or maybe slightly :bong:

Will be interesting to see how they do mate :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark tell you summit mate for a seedling she's quite smelly lol

Hopefully this is a good sign of things to come mate. You need a bit of good luck coming your way :)

Auto blue kush to the rescue lol

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

Yes mate. After the year you've had a bit of good luck is definitely headed your way :)

Let us know how the topping goes mate :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1