Amnesia Kush.......Yum yum

sy100276

You can probably half the watering. 5 days is way too long for younguns. You need to keep them growing fast and being water logged for so long will slow them too a crawl...

• Like 7

I would go with a watering of little and often mate. This will force the roots to grow to seek out food. This in turn will make the top foliage grow more vigorously :)

No problem I love popping in mate always good to see the progress :)

All the best

D-M.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 4

Hi chap when I had that problem I watered from the bottom. This will encourage the roots down faster. Hope it helps. Atb mate

• Like 3

Thanks for all the advice and tips, feel a bit low today.....strange as I should be over the moon.

Any how, on a positive note I took a few pics of the ak, the tops seem to have grown.

On with the show......

post-91328-0-30065500-1452069455_thumb.jpg

post-91328-0-05909400-1452069464_thumb.jpg

post-91328-0-52909800-1452069472_thumb.jpg

post-91328-0-22118400-1452069481_thumb.jpg

Edited by sy100276
  • Like 8

Things are coming along well mate. Did you say these would be going under a hps soon?.

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark that is right, I was planning to put them under a mh for the weekend, but due to my major cock up with payment cards this morning they will have to stay put for another week or so. Words cannot express just how pissed off I am.

I am pleased that they seem to of recovered from the top,and the 2 new tops have started to grow. They are also just wider than the 3.5l square pots.I think that the next high point will be strapping them down,but that is a while off.

Well that's all for now, take care

• Like 5

@@sy100276

You know the watering thing bud, I think it's the Jacks mate, it's got good drainage and plenty of sand but I noticed that my girls were taking a bit longer than when they were in the verve previously ;) the high peat retains the moisture more than coco based composts I'm finding, I may ease it up a bit with some coco on a run and see how it pans out, will report back if and when I do so mate :yep:

• Like 3

@@botanics I like your thinking. I only have 3/4 of a bag left of the jacks, I am tempted to get some pm soil supreme and just start ot grow earlier than the usual 5 weeks in the jacks. I was doubting myself for a while though if I am being honest.

The mind can play tricks on you,when you least expect it.

Stay safe,stay happy and stay baked.......and don't over water.

• Like 4

@@sy100276

Oh mate I think we all get the jitters when things don't seem to go according to plan, I panicked with my grow a bit and lost the faith I had with being so rusty, your doing fine work Sy :yep:

• Like 3

A change to pm soil could work a treat mate. Think of it this way no money in the gas next week but a new bag of soil + normal electric :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

@@Dinafem-Mark my plan was to use the jacks magic for these,and then get the pm for my next run. I will just use the jacks in the garden,in fact I was thinking of getting a tree,maybe a blossom?

• Like 3